Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

New Year, New Babes: Labor Watch and Announcements Jan 2015

1. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@jojepie: what darlings! Congratulations!!!!

2. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

I was able to have an EVC and so I said okay. It was successful!!! So now I am getting induced!

3. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@Raindrop: wow!!

4. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@Raindrop: Whoa!!!! Awesome! Good luck!

5. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Raindrop: Exciting!!! Best of luck for the induction!

6. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

It wasn't painful at all. It was surprisingly fast. They said that inductions can take from 8 to 48 hours and they did warn me I might still need a csection. Well let's hope it doesn't take 48 hours!

7. MapleMoose

grapefruit / 4213 posts

@jojepie: Congratulations!

@Raindrop: Great news about the successful ECV! Wishing you well on your induction.

8. Mrs. Blue

blogger / pomelo / 5361 posts

@jojepie: Congrats!

9. mfa_lady

pomegranate / 3921 posts

@jojepie: Congratulations!!

10. Mrs. Blue

@Raindrop: Not the update I was expecting, but that's fantastic! Wishing you a speedy and easy induction!

11. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

Just found out I am 2 cm and having contractions on my own - very slight. They gave me some pills to soften my cervix and will start me on pincon (sp?) soonish.

12. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

@jojepie: congrats!! :). Such a cute picture

13. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

@oliviaoblivia: @oliviaoblivia: @mfa_lady: @Radish: @MapleMoose: thanks ladies!!

14. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

@Mrs. Blue: haha I know!! I would actually have a baby by now if I had my csection already and be recovering. It is weird bc last I was thinking that I can finally tell people how a csection felt because I went through so yeah this threw me for a loop too! Thanks for the well wishes!

15. HappyBaker

nectarine / 2242 posts

@Raindrop: Wow that is awesome, good luck with the induction!!

16. Mrs. Confetti

blogger / pomegranate / 3491 posts

@Raindrop: good luck with your induction - how exciting!! Glad the ECV wasn't as painful as expected, and hope things move swiftly from here

17. SleepyMonkey

grapefruit / 4006 posts

@Raindrop: wow! so glad the ecv worked! thats awesome. hope to hear the good news soon!

18. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Raindrop: wow! That's crazy! How exciting. I hope it all progresses well!

19. twodoghouse

honeydew / 7230 posts

@Raindrop: That's awesome! So excited for you!!

20. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Raindrop: wow! Eagerly watching to see how things are going. That's awesome!!!

@jojepie:: congrats!!

21. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

6 pm ish here they gave me pitocin about and hour ago. Starting to have regular contractions. They are waiting for them to get stronger and shorter before breaking my water. I requested and epi before they break my water bc I know then that happens it is going to start getting painful. Right now it is manageable :). Hoping to have a kid before midnight but if not I know he will share a bday with two other lovely ladies kids here!

22. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

Tomorrow is the day! Check in at 6, surgery at 7:45. Will share an update when I can.

23. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Raindrop: hang in there lady!

24. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Raindrop: Awesome that they were able to successfully do the ECV!!

@Happygal: Woo-hoo!! I check in tomorrow at 6 AM too! I can't remember where you are from, but I'm sure you'll have a baby before I do due to time zone-age.

25. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

Guys, today I was officially diagnosed with cholestasis, which has an increased risk of stillbirth. I had a non-stress test today, which was reassuring, but basically all they tell me is "make sure the baby is moving okay". I should have been delivered two weeks ago, but my labs were okay then. How am I going to sleep? It is going to be a long night.

26. Mrs. Blue

@Espion: oh, no! I'm so sorry! Glad you are already scheduled for tomorrow!

27. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Espion: big hug to you doll! I wish I could lend you my Doppler as finding the HB gave me piece when I couldn't get movement. Do you have one? Can you ask to go in tonight or is that impossible? Maybe if you just show up they won't send you home. I'm so sorry. I would be scared to but I'm sure your little one will be just fine.

28. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Mrs. Blue: @MrsMccarthy: Thank you, ladies. : )

I can't go in tonight because we don't have childcare for E. I don't have a doppler, but I really wish I did right now! I feel like I'm not going to take a breath until this kid is out tomorrow.

29. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@Espion: your husband might also be able to hear it putting his ear to your belly. I would just lay down and eat something sweet to make baby wiggle a lot then before bed just binge watch one of your favorite shows or something very comforting an distracting. Your baby is clearly making it this far so in sure you've got a tough healthy cookie.

30. Raindrop

grapefruit / 4731 posts

@Happygal: good luck tomorrow!

@Espion: oh no! At least you are scheduled for tomorrow! Wishing you the best!

31. Happygal

pomelo / 5000 posts

@Espion: I'm so sorry. I'll be praying and thinking of you and baby tomorrow for sure!

32. Mrs. Blue

@Raindrop: Thinking of you & hoping everything is going well!

33. turquoisemama

persimmon / 1481 posts

@Raindrop: @Happygal: @Espion: Thinking of you all! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about you little ones!

34. Mrs. Confetti

blogger / pomegranate / 3491 posts

@Espion: wish I could zoom you my Doppler. So sorry for your long night ahead but so so glad you were already scheduled so you can get this baby out and safe into the world. Xoxo

35. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@Espion: praying for you!!

36. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@jojepie: Congratulations! Glad all is well now and you're all home! Two little cuties you have there!

37. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Espion: oh wow what terrible news to receive so late into the pregnancy. Hope all goes well tomorrow!

@Raindrop: I hope you have your baby by now! If not fingers crossed it'll happen soon!

@Happygal: good luck today! Hopefully all will move along smoothly!

38. Espion

pomegranate / 3577 posts

@Pumuckl: @CatchAFallingStar: @Mrs. Confetti: @MrsHansen82: @Happygal: @Raindrop: Thank you guys so much! It's 3 am here and I keep poking this kid. He/she is going to be soooo tired today, lol!

@Raindrop: I hope everything is going well for you, mama!

39. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

@Raindrop: Hope that baby is in your arms by now!

@Happygal: Good Luck!!

@Espion: Oh no! How stressful. I'm glad you don't have too much longer until your c-section.

40. Radish

nectarine / 2079 posts

January Babies
    December 23: Henry John (Cupcake)
    December 29: Aya (namaste) , Camilla (oliviaoblivia)
    December 31: Julia (pmrlady), Baby Girl (jojepie)
    January 2: Eleanor (mfa_lady)
    January 5: Logan (HappyBaker)
    January 8: Elliott (Meowkers)
    January 10: J (Pumuckl), Henry (keepcalmcarrie)
    January 12: Baby Girl (MapleMoose)
    January 13: Henry Chad (bhbee), C (sorrycharlie)
    January 15: J (SleepyMonkey)
    January 16: Quinn (CatchAFallingStar), Abigail (charmed), Baby Girl (OliviaPope)
    January 19: Baby Girl (MrsHansen82)
    January 21: Baby Boy (JCCovi)

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee