1. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@agold: looks like a positive to me!

2. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

I see it too!

3. MamaintheValley

pea / 24 posts

@agold: Wow! Are you testing again today?

4. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

Girls! Thanks for all your thoughts on that little line. My husband suddenly is telling me he thinks it looks like an evaporation line. So he’s definitely at work thinking about this. I will test again maybe Saturday or Sunday if af doesn’t come before then. So crazy. I’m blown away. Vasectomy is planned for after this. So this is our one and last shot at a third.

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@agold: any updates over the weekend???

AFM, not temping or doing OPKs these days, but am tracking on FF which said yesterday was O day. DTD once last night. We shall see.

6. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@yellowbeach: hi! I tested today and it’s still a very faint line. I purchased some more tests tonight and will test again in the morning.

Good luck, girl! FF is as good as any and hopefully last night is the winner. Do it again tomorrow just for good measure and fun.

7. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

Okay, I'm out. For good. This was a crazy little emotional roller coaster of a last shot and that's it for us. We felt more relief than sadness when this test turned up blank and my period started. Didn't help that after days of freaking out, I went to a friendsgiving and three friends announced pregnancies so I began to get so excited and continued to be all excited for 1.5 more days. Womp womp and phew. Vasectomy being scheduled asap and I'll rock my last little baby extra long while I can.

Good luck girls who are still peeing on sticks this year!

8. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@agold: Thanks for the update. Glad you're able to find some peace.

9. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@agold: hugs!

10. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@poppygirl15: @bhbee: Thanks girls, I really am a little sad about it. and wow, feels crazy to really be ending the baby making stage of our life.

11. LadyDi

persimmon / 1380 posts

@agold: What a rollercoaster! It's always a little bittersweet to end one stage of your life, I think. I certainly dote on my last no-so-little one. Hugs to you!

12. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@LadyDi: Thank you! I see you have three little guys. Good for you. I will forever be envious of families with three kids.

13. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@agold: Thinking of you

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

AF came with a vengeance this morning. Oh well.

15. MamaintheValley

pea / 24 posts

@agold: I’m sorry to hear - that’s tough
    @yellowbeach: Of course AF always comes on like a freight train when you’re hoping it won’t come at all! Ugh.

AFM, the good news is I made it to 10DPO without AF coming, since my LP has been consistently 8-9 days. The bad news is that I am now totally on board with having a third, but just tested since I hate having hopes dashed in the form of AF. BFN.

Here’s to 2021...

16. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm sorry! AF when TTC just hits differently.

@MamaintheValley: I'm sorry about the BFN! I also had really short LPs, that's always stressful when TTC. But I'm strictly of the opinion that unless you are sure you're not pregnant, there's always the possibility...

17. MamaintheValley

pea / 24 posts

@MoonMoon: I made it to 11 days this time so I’ll be happy with that! I was actually about to test again just in case and of course that’s when AF comes... to be honest I mostly felt relief to just be out of limbo land. IDK if we will keep on the TTC track or not! Maybe later in 2021. So stressful.

18. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@MamaintheValley: aww I'm so sorry to hear that! The stress is so real, and I know whatever decision you make going forward, we're all here to support you!

19. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@yellowbeach: I'm so sorry.

@MamaintheValley: Thanks. And I'm so sorry about you. It's awesome that you finally confirmed how you are feeling and I really hope you get that third baby you want. We also feel pretty confirmed that we do not want a third since it was more relief than sadness we felt. So we've already scheduled a vasectomy.

20. MamaintheValley

pea / 24 posts

So I just got a blazing positive OPK on my first day of testing (CD 12) with EWCM. I don’t normally see the OPK get positive still CD 14 or later, but here we go I guess!

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MamaintheValley: yay!

22. MamaintheValley

pea / 24 posts

Sooo... this month has been exhausting, mentally and physically, and we just didn’t make the time to BD. I’m disappointed that we didn’t get our act together, but also just taking it as a sign that I needed a cycle where I wouldn’t be stressed about when AF might come or symptom spotting like crazy.

I think self-care/saying no to anything stressful is going to get me through the rest of 2020. Then I can face 2021 with a more hopeful heart. Sending love to everyone else trying to do the same

23. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

AF due today but not here yet - however BFN on the Wondfo... overall feeling is relief actually.

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

Just realized this board is Fall 2020 POAS. I was thinking that is anyone new was looking to POAS they might not be able to find “the active” POAS board since this one seems old by name, and currently is old without much action.

Any objection to creating a 2021 POAS board? Hate to say it, but I think we could drop down to a year.... unless you guys think one of the issues with the Fall board is that people prefer a monthly board?

On that note, AF still hasn’t come, which makes me three days late. I’ve had the cramps that feel like AF is coming, so I’ve had my cup in for 2 days now, but nada.

Took this this morning and see a little blip on the bottom edge which I think it just an indent or issue with the test. At 3 days late, I’d expect a legit line, not this.

25. paranundrum

clementine / 811 posts

@yellowbeach: Happy 2021!
    I created this board on January 3rd 2020, I think it's a good idea just to make a POAS 2021 board, it has been so slow here anyway, there's hardly anyone here anymore.

I'm sorry you're in limbo, hopefully you'll get some answers sooner rather than later.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee