Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Summer 2012 Due Date Thread

1. mrs. wagon

blogger / watermelon / 14218 posts

@chrispygal: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! What a gorgeous name!!!!

2. lovehoneybee

GOLD / wonderful pea / 17697 posts

Gah, my BIL is freaking me out! I made a post on FB today about how McBebe is due in T-minus 31 days, and BIL made a comment about how I shouldn't make plans this weekend...

DH's two brothers have four sons between them. Of those four, one was born at 30 weeks, two were born between 4-5 weeks early, and the last was born 3 weeks early (and was a c-sec).

I wouldn't mind a July baby (of course I want McBebe to bake as long as possible), but I'm so not ready yet! We don't have our car seat yet...I need to go out and buy one like right this second, just in case!

3. HabesBabe

grapefruit / 4400 posts

@FutureMrsMcK: I hope your LO stays put for longer than that! Don't listen to your BIL

I have my NST and AFI tomorrow morning, followed by a membrane sweep tomorrow afternoon. If I don't have the baby this weekend, I have an appointment on Monday to discuss an induction. Wah!

4. HabesBabe

grapefruit / 4400 posts

I'VE BEEN INDUCED!

went in for my AFI and my fluid levels were low, so the OB on calk had me admitted to L&D. I'm only 3cm and they started me on pitocin, which means I'm on a fetal monitor the whole time. Started at 1 milliunit (?) of pit, now up to 4.

5. mediagirl

hostess / wonderful persimmon / 25556 posts

@HabesBabe: Oh my gosh! Good luck!! I hope you have a safe and quick labor and delivery! Can't wait to hear about your lo.

6. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@habesbabe: OMG! How excitingggggg!!!! Keep us updated!!!

7. littlek

GOLD / squash / 13576 posts

@HabesBabe: yea!!!! good luck!!!

8. littlek

@FutureMrsMcK: Hopefully he's wrong!

9. lovehoneybee

@krsmall: Me too...it would probably be okay, but we're not quite ready yet! My mother reminded me that I should be more concerned with MY family history...I was 18 days late!

@HabesBabe: Eek so exciting! Good luck!

10. chrispygal

persimmon / 1205 posts

@HabesBabe: Yay!!!!! How exciting! Wishing you a positive labor experience. Can't wait to hear all about it!

11. mrs. wagon

@HabesBabe: OMG OMG OMG GOOD LUCK!!!! keep us posted, YAYYY!!!!!

12. HabesBabe

grapefruit / 4400 posts

Thanks, all! Still hanging out and we've been here for about 3 hours now. I am STARVING. The nurse gave me some Jello and I'm having mild contractions once every 2 1/2 minutes. They turned down my Pitocin from 6 to 5. Still just waiting... Lol

13. bushelandapeck

pomelo / 5720 posts

@HabesBabe: Good luck!!

14. mrs. wagon

@HabesBabe: Ahhhhh you must have your sweet baby by now, dying to hear from you!!!

15. HabesBabe

grapefruit / 4400 posts

Thanks everyone! Charlotte Diem was born on July 14 at 5:17am. 8lbs, 13Oz. 20 1/2 inches long. will post pics and details later.... I'm exhausted

16. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@HabesBabe: Congrats! Beautiful name!

17. mediagirl

@HabesBabe: congratulations!! Welcome to your sweet little girl!

18. chrispygal

persimmon / 1205 posts

@HabesBabe: Such great news! Congratulations!! Get some rest - good job mumma!

19. littlek

@HabesBabe: congratulations!!!!!

20. lovehoneybee

@HabesBabe: Congratulations, I love her name!

21. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@HabesBabe: congrats!!!!

22. MrsMo

pea / 20 posts

@HabesBabe: yay! Congrats!
    I'm due on July 18, only a few days left. I just found this site. I'm so excited to have such great a source of advice from wonderful people

23. mrs. wagon

@HabesBabe: so so so so happy for you and your new little sweet girl, congratulations!!!!

24. Rubies

hostess / eggplant / 11068 posts

@HabesBabe: OMG! Congratulations! Big baby!

25. HabesBabe

grapefruit / 4400 posts

@mediagirl: @banana: @krsmall: @FutureMrsMcK: @chrispygal: @mrs. wagon: @Orvis18: @oliviaoblivia: @autumnlove: @MrsMo: @Rubies: THANK YOU ALL!

Finally an update, one week later... haha. Needless to say, it's been a little hectic in our household! Quick deets, and I'll be back on Monday with the birth story (well, what I can remember of it):

Went in for a routine check at the hospital for an AFI and NST at 7:30a on Friday the 13th. Fluid levels were low, so the OB on call had me admitted for induction. Got into a room around 8:00am and started on on milliunit of Pitocin, and they increased it every 30 minutes-1 hour. Ended up getting the epidural around 6:00pm. Started feeling the urge to push around 4:00am on Saturday morning. Started pushing around 4;30am and little miss Charlotte was born at 5:17am!

It's been a great week so far and she's such a joy to have around.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! It's hotter than balls right now so I'm constantly topless in the house, sweating my ass off.

ETA-- Wow, these are really unattractive pictures of me... LOL!

26. mrbee

admin / wonderful grape / 20724 posts

@HabesBabe: Darn ran into an issue with the photo uploading test... can you try uploading those photos again? Just want to confirm that the photo uploads are working again!

27. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@HabesBabe: congratulations!!!!

I hope the rest of the summer mommas are doing well

28. mediagirl

I took some 6 week old pictures today. It was a seriously trying morning...she blew through two outfits and ended up in a plain white onesie! Oh well, she still looked cute even if her outfit wasn't. I love that she has found her tongue.

29. lovehoneybee

@mediagirl: Oh hello sweetheart, how adorable are you? I LOVE the tongue pictures! What a cutie!

30. chrispygal

persimmon / 1205 posts

@mediagirl: LOVE the pictures! The second one is just so precious.

31. HabesBabe

grapefruit / 4400 posts

@mediagirl: OMG SO CUTE!!!!

I guess my pics didn't show up, so here are some... I don't remember which ones I originally uploaded.

32. mediagirl

@HabesBabe: LOVE them! Mr Bee said there were some buggies with the picture uploads before, that's why your other ones aren't showing up anymore.

33. littlek

@HabesBabe: adorable!!
    @mediagirl: Sooo cute! You've inspired me! I'm going to
    Do photo shoot with DS tomorrow morning.

34. littlek

@MrsMo: welcome!! Did you have your LO?

35. banana

coconut / 8299 posts

@habesbabe: ADORABLE!!! Thanks for sharing and congrats!!!

36. mediagirl

@krsmall: yay! Post some here!

37. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@mediagirl: 1. Gorgeous baby!!!! 2. Are you a pro photographer? Those are insanely good photos!

@HabesBabe: She's so cute! Love the headband too!

38. mediagirl

@HeatherlovesKenny: thank you and definitely not. Haha. We had some good light in the living room today so I pulled out the big camera.

39. HLK208

pineapple / 12234 posts

@mediagirl: Wow!! What kind of camera do you have?

40. mediagirl

@HeatherlovesKenny: canon t1i. It wasn't outrageously expensive and it gets the job done. I love it and think it was a fantastic investment for her alone.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee