Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 Moms!

1. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: it’s so fun to feel! Sometimes bothersome when I’m trhing to sleep, but otherwise, I enjoy it. I was surprised to find out I have an anterior placenta with how much I’m feeling!

2. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

I have had a few days where I very obviously felt baby move all day... but then I go several days without feeling anything again. I think part of this is because I'm just busier and cannot pay attention to it. But I am curious to see where my placenta is as well! They have always had a hard time finding baby's heartbeat on the doppler, so I wonder if my placenta is in front of baby.

3. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Anatomy scan went well today! Everything is measuring on track. Looks like this little girl may be bigger than her brother as he measured slightly behind across the board. My placenta is anterior and on my left side with the baby breech with her back to the placenta and curled around my right side. No wonder the movements have been so strange!

4. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@BadgerMom: happy to hear it went well!!

Is anyone getting any cravings yet?? I seem to be in love with Oreos and milk now...need them every night at bedtime!

5. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Finally here to update! My anatomy scan went pretty well, everything that they could see looked normal and baby GIRL is measuring perfectly. However, placenta is posterior, baby is breech, and she is facing my placenta, so they couldn't get a good profile of her. I have to go back in a month so they can try to get the pictures they missed. Otherwise, though, things looked good! Her fetal echocardiogram is scheduled for November 1st (routine due to heart condition in DH).

6. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: Awesome!! Congrats on your girl!!

7. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

2/5: @milano14: (#3)
    2/7: @zojirushi: ( ) - (#2 )
    2/9: @LabradorLover: (#1 )
    2/13: @Mrs. Oreo: (#1 )
    2/18: @pinkarmadillo: (#2)
    2/22: @cyntist: ( ) - (#2 )
    2/23: @BadgerMom: ( ) - (#2 )
    2/24: @Miss Sarah: (#2 )
    2/26: @sunshinestatemom: (#3)

8. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Miss Sarah: Yay! Congrats!!! The upside is you'll have quite a few chances to see your little girl in the coming weeks, hopefully shes more cooperative next time.

It's crazy that we're 4 girls, 1 boy so far!

9. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@BadgerMom: Not upset about extra sneak peeks!

I was just shocked it was a girl. This pregnancy is SO different than it was with DD #1, so i swore it was a boy. But I'm so excited it's a girl and that my daughter will have a sister!!

10. zojirushi

pea / 24 posts

Hi ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Just checking in - as of yesterday, I'm at 24 weeks now; hooray for viability!! I'm feeling pretty huge, but did a comparison baby bump photo of this bump vs my 1st pregnancy and felt a little better about being right on track. This pregnancy is carrying a tad bit higher, and I definitely feel the little munchkin kicking me in my crotch, making me have to pee all the time, lol.

Anyway, hope all of your pregnancies are going smoothly! Just wanted to say hi and send some love!

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: Baby girl!! So exciting!!

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Happy weekend, ladies! Definitely feeling much better the last couple weeks - especially since starting ranitidine for my heartburn (which was likely causing the late nausea during the day).

Baby has been pretty active, mostly at night! It's been fun for DH to feel through my belly, even though sometimes he's skeptical and thinks it's my breathing. Then baby gives a big kick or punch to prove him wrong. Ha!

My baby shower is next month, so I'm super excited about it! Can't believe that 4 months from now, these little babes are gonna be in our arms Hope you're all doing well!!!

13. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Hello quiet ladies!

Just popping in to check in and see how everyone is doing! I'm OK. My carpal tunnel is insanely annoying and painful and prevents me from getting much sleep. But otherwise, things seem to be going fine.

I head to the pediatric cardiologist today for the fetal echo-cardiogram. After my Level II ultrasound, we're not anticipating any issues, but we're checking to make sure since both my husband and daughter (hers is mild) have heart conditions. I'm not sad about getting to see baby again!

Hope everyone has a great rest of their week!

14. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

Hi everyone. I've been feeling much better lately and seem to have quite a bit more energy. We just got back from a trip to Florida hanging out on the beach with a day at Disney at the end. And I out-walked them all that day!!! I was so proud of myself because neither my husband or parents are slouches in terms of walking stamina.

@Mrs. Oreo: I've been feeling a lot of movement too especially at night. But I'm also getting more and more uncomfy, ugh.

@Miss Sarah: I'm sorry about the carpul tunnel, I have family who have had to deal with that and it is NOT fun. Good luck with the scan today, that will be so exciting to see the little girl again. I just booked a 3d US at one of those boutique places in December so we can take DS (4). I hope he really gets into it!

15. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: How was the cardiology appointment???

@BadgerMom: Glad you're feeling better!! Out walking people nowadays seem like a task, so bravo to you!

I survived (and passed) my glucose test this week, but turns out I'm anemic (which def explains being EXTRA tired). So I'm trying to just eat iron-rich foods instead of adding another pill to my daily mix. Other than that, feeling good overall! I'm hoping this lasts me throughout the pregnancy. I can handle the aches and pains, but dealing with gagging and headaches and nausea are not my style.

16. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Here’s a 24 week bump-date (about a week and a half ago)! ❤

17. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Cute bump!! I'll try to get a pick one of these days!!

The echo-cardiogram was mostly good. No signs of any serious heart conditions, so I was relieved to hear that. The baby does have a couple of calcium deposits in the heart. Most of the time, these are not concerning and resolve themselves before birth. But in very rare cases, they can be an indicator of chromosomal anomalies. The doctor really doesn't want me to worry about it, because everything else about the baby looks 100% normal and healthy. If there were other markers, it would be more concerning. If I recall, DD1 had one too that went away by 32 weeks. So, it may require a follow up, but the cardiologist is letting my doctor decide on that.

18. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: that’s so good to hear!! I’m glad your cardiologist was also very reassuring.

19. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Miss Sarah: Glad to hear things went well and your doctor isn't concerned. I think if he was at all concerned he would have requested a follow up himself.

@Mrs. Oreo: Such a perfect bump! I feel like my bump is huge this time around. My abs probably aren't what they used to be LOL. I hope the iron will help you feel a little more lively.

@LabradorLover: How goes?

They wanted me to take my one hour glucose at my ob appointment next week. I'm expecting to fail since I had gd with my first so luckily I was able to compromise with my OB and am skipping the one hour and instead taking the two hour after Thanksgiving. I really want to have a least one carby holiday meal this year!

Anyone started working on the nursery yet? Any inspiration pics? I love decorating for kids! We just started DS's big boy room in earnest which is a pretty big overhaul. I hoping to have him in there by Christmas so I can start on the nursery after that.

20. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: thanks! This bump feels smaller and bigger on certain days. 🤷‍♀️ Lol. I like that you have that option of just skipping the one hour fast!

We just got our crib from my mom. So once we set it up, I’ll probably be able to start working on the room especially after my baby shower in a couple weeks. My main inspiration in Pinterest are white/gray rooms with accents of safari animals and such. Nothing too dramatic. We’ll see how it actually turns out!!

21. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Sorry I have been absent! Not too much going on over here other than a growing belly! First time mommy here so I am in love with my belly and watching it grow. Admiring those little kicks which I seem to notice all of the time now!

Our nursery is basically all done except for waiting on stuff from my shower. We have a woodland theme going on in there with pinks and grays and it is so cute! I cannot wait until my shower so we can have the room be complete.

I have also starting nesting, apparently...I started cleaning out cabinets and closets to make room for baby stuff even though we still have 3 months to go...better to be prepared than not, right?!

I honestly am the happiest I have ever been in my life knowing we are going to have a little baby soon. My back has just started to bother me this last week or so but I have been able to deal with it so far. I just turned 26 weeks on Saturday and my glucose test is scheduled for 11/12. We also have a 3D/4D ultrasound scheduled that week which I am so excited for!

22. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@BadgerMom: I'm glad they allowed you to move your glucose test out so you can enjoy Thanksgiving! I couldn't imagine not being able to eat that day and hopefully won't have to either!

@Miss Sarah: I'm glad to hear that everything went well at the appointment! I agree that if there was anything to be concerned about, they would make it known.

@Mrs. Oreo: Love the bump! I think yours and mine are similar in size so that makes me feel good. I have been seeing some pictures of bumps on Glow and some are huge and it makes me feel like mine isn't big enough yet! Doesn't help that I also had two people in one day tell me that I don't even look pregnant meanwhile I am over here thinking my bump looks huge haha

23. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: haha! I totally look up hashtags by week on Instagram to compare. 🙈 I’ve had lots of people say I’m small, but then a handful have said I look like I’m due in a month. 🧐

24. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I think most people (unless they’ve been through it recently) don’t know how big a baby bump gets lol. My bff has a person at work make a comment regularly about how she looked like she was going to pop anyday now from like 25 weeks on 🙄.

25. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@BadgerMom: Yes, you are totally on point. The ones who've commented that I'm about to give birth are early 20s who don't have kids.

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

26 week bump 💜

27. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: CUUUUTEEE! I'm digging that shirt too!

28. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Thanks!! It is one of my favorites!

29. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Here is my giant 24w3d bump! Feeling much bigger than I was with my first at this point. But I suppose my body is doing what it knows how to do!

ETA: Dont mind my daughter's potty chair back there!

30. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: love it!!! That’s so not a giant bump. Stop it! You look great

31. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

I keep thinking how badly I can't wait for my bump to be even bigger, however, not sure I can handle it! My underwire from my bra already feels like it is sitting directly on my ribs and is pretty uncomfortable. I can imagine how much more uncomfortable it will be when my belly is even bigger! Time for new bras, I guess!!

32. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

We have officially finished our nursery! I’m so excited! I can’t wait until my shower to add the finishing touches!

33. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: That is gorgeous! I love it!

We aren't doing anything with a nursery right now... I'm a little discouraged by it. But essentially, we determined that we might be moving this spring. Since we know that the baby will sleep in our room for a couple of months anyway, we're not going to put the effort into creating a new big girl room for our daughter or putting a nursery together for DD2. I'm not sure it will work out as we wish, but I understand my husband's hesitation in making all of these changes only to change it all on my daughter again with a move. So...I guess my nesting will purely be in the form of cleaning the house, purging junk, and making freezer meals!

34. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: that makes sense! Why do it twice if you don’t have to!

I had my glucose test on Monday and found out today that I passed! Yay!! 28 weeks this coming Saturday so my appointments are now officially every other week! we are doing a 3D/4D on Saturday and I can’t wait to see our little girl! Anyone else doing one of those??

35. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: Oooooh so cozy and cute!!! Madison is a darling name. My dad wants a granddaughter so badly, that he calls our baby Madison (though we won't be if it's a girl). Happy almost third trimester! We got a few 3D one from our 20 week ultrasound, which I was happy about because I wasn't sure if it would be offered. They just did it as long as baby was being cooperative! I'll post a pic in a bit.

@Miss Sarah: That is totally a good plan!!

Our baby shower is this weekend. We already got our crib but it needs to be put together. Once the shower happens and we get what we get, I'll feel more into actually decorating the nursery.

36. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Yay for showers! Have fun! I loved my showers with DD1 and kind of wish I could have another because I so enjoy the atmosphere of celebration and love for the baby.

I had anatomy scan take two today and we were able to see baby's profile today! Her little nose reminds me of DD1's. So cute! 😉

37. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: awww!! Hello little baby!!! Those little noses are just toooo adorable. I always tell my husband our baby’s ultrasound pics are so cute and he’s just like “Yeah...sure, ok” 😂

38. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Our little peanut at the 20 week US. Baby had the hand in the mouth for a long time so the tech had a fun time trying to get this shot. Glad she was persistent!

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: @Mrs. Oreo: love the pictures! They are the cutest! I can't wait to see who she looks more like!

40. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Here is our little girl! She was very stubborn and wouldn’t look at us so it was a little difficult! Apparently she is very low and basically buried in my cervix. Hopefully that isn’t a sign that she will come early!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee