Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2019 Moms!

1. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: thank you!! It doesn’t seem real to me yet but I cannot wait!

2. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@cyntist: Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear more about him!

@LabradorLover: Good luck tomorrow!!! So exciting!

So the day before my ultrasound, baby girl had some major movements and luckily, she flipped downwards! She's still in a pretty awkward position, but she's heading in the right direction. She's measuring about seven pounds and a week ahead. But nothing too crazy, so no plans for induction yet. My doc is pretty flexible though and said she'll just keep checking in on how I'm feeling. Teaching is getting sooooo hard as I am wobbling/limping everywhere - seriously feels like my vagina is bruised!! But my vitals look good, so I think we're hoping for a natural start to labor unless things take a turn for the worse.

3. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: That's great that she's making her way down there! She's not as stubborn as our little one. Won't budge at all - head stays up top, but back switches from side to side, so definitely has a fav position. At my version, the docs said one leg may be down, so it's not surprising that I'm getting kicks below and up top. What is the deal with this kid already doing splits?!

4. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: in the last 4 weeks of my pregnancy my son went from transverse to breech to transverse to head down finally (I had a scheduled C-section, so it wasn't going to matter really, but he was a mover)

5. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Sams Mom: I was hoping mine would find its way head down, but hasn’t AT ALL (not even transverse) and my OB said probably no chance at this point that it would move head down (and would likely be more painful). Nonetheless, 4 more days!!! 😝

6. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: Thinking about you. Hope everything went well with the induction!!

7. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: 2 more days! Wow!! I hope you are feeling well and getting excited!

@LabradorLover: Still hoping everything went well for you. You've been on my mind.

How's everyone else doing?!

8. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

9. BadgerMom

persimmon / 1385 posts

@LabradorLover: CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful, and I'm not biased

But you might wanna crop your hospital bracelet out of the picture

10. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@LabradorLover: congratulations!! She's gorgeous! Hope you both are doing well

11. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: I am SO swamped at work that I can’t even focus on what’s coming up! 😂

12. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@LabradorLover: SHE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Congratulations!!!

13. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: Congratulations! She's so pretty and perfect!

14. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover: congrats!!! so sweet!

15. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Been a busy couple of days but Miss Madison arrived on 2/4 at 2:48pm! 6lbs, 15ozs and just the perfect little baby (not that I’m bias or anything)

So, so, so in love!!

Edited so I could get my bracelet outta the picture, whoops!

16. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

Ps - thank you everyone!! She is precious!

17. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Good luck today!!

I had my checkup today (yesterday I guess). We skipped the dilation check, but my next appt (38 week) is Monday, so we'll check again then. I have been pretty miserable; I have dealt with prodromal labor for almost a week now and now constant back pain is making teaching near impossible (I'm fearing back labor!!). So, doc and I decided that as long as baby has made progress and I'm dilated more than last week, which was only 1.5cm, we will schedule an induction for February 20th! Knowing that I have no more than two more weeks to go is such a relief and it's helping me power through. Now, if she decides to make a spontaneous appearance before then, that would be OK too.

18. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: awesome to have an end date in sight, I loved knowing I’d be holding my baby by a certain date if she didn’t come sooner, too! I hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly for you!

19. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

Just thought I’d update! It’s a long story - but Mini Oreo decided SHE didn’t want to wait until today’s planned c-section and made her debut yesterday at 4am! It was a 2 hour process from when my water broke at home until she was in our arms.

Her first 24 hours was HEAVEN, but now she’s wanting to nurse every hour and mama can barely get any sleep. Dad has been wonderful with EVERYTHING (I’m surprised and I’m not at the same time).

We’ll be here until the end of the weekend! I’ll post a pic sometime later. Mini Oreo is getting checked out by a nurse for her routine vitals so I had a quick minute to type!

Good luck ladies!!!

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: congrats!!! She is already doing things her own way

21. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see a pic, but so glad to hear you are all doing well!

22. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

It's been quiet over here - how are we all doing?!

Mini Oreo and I had a REALLY rough night last night - compared to the other rough nights - and I broke down this morning as my husband was leaving for work. He's been an amazing Daddy and husband, which helps get me through. Hopefully, we can get a routine going soon! Recovery has been okay - still having incisional pain, but DH checks it daily (since I can't see it ) and so far, so good. I definitely feel super slowed down physically and mentally!

I hope everyone else is doing okay. Looking forward to some updates and new bebes!

23. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Mrs. Oreo: I didn’t realize you posted on here the other day so I missed your update! Congrats!! We had a rough night in the hospital too, said she was cluster feeding and I only got about 15 minutes of sleep. Thankfully that has not happened again for us and she is sleeping fairly well at night for us.

Everything is going pretty well for us and I am loving being a mommy. Never knew I had this much love in me!

Ps - had to show a picture of my princess because I am just so in love with her!

24. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@LabradorLover:

25. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@LabradorLover: I have kept checking in for an update (and maybe another pic) since your induction! You have not disappointed as she is absolutely precious and makes my heart melt! Good job, mama! I am so excited for you and DH! 🤱💓

26. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@bhbee: @Kaohinani: thank you!!!

27. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: Adorable!!

I'm hanging in there... definitely had my bloody show this evening. Never had one with my first, so I don't exactly know what that means for me, but at least progress is being made!

28. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@LabradorLover: soooo I'm WAY behind! Congratulations! She is just too precious

29. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Sams Mom: no worries and thank you!!

30. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Induction scheduled tomorrow morning. I'm feeling scared for some reason!! I will update you all after baby girl arrives!

31. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: good luck, you’ll be fine!! Can’t wait to hear about it!

32. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: good luck!!! ❤❤❤

33. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

Meet Kate! Born at 8:40 last night. She weighs in at 8 pounds 8 ounces and is 20.5 inches long!

34. Kaohinani

grapefruit / 4144 posts

@Miss Sarah: Congratulations! 🎈🎉👶
    Kate is absolutely precious ... I love her voluminous cheeks! I, absolutely, adore the matching swaddle and headband! Wherever did you find it?

35. Lahela017

kiwi / 583 posts

@Miss Sarah: She's perfect!! Congratulations!! I love the swaddle headband combo too. Too cute!!

36. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@Miss Sarah: congrats!!! She is adorable!

37. Miss Sarah

persimmon / 1259 posts

@LabradorLover: @Lahela017: @Kaohinani: Thank you ladies! The swaddle/headband set was super cheap on Amazon!

38. crazydoglady

nectarine / 2431 posts

@LabradorLover: I know I am late, but CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She's beautiful! Hope you are doing well, mama!

39. LabradorLover

kiwi / 548 posts

@crazydoglady: thank you!!! We are doing great!

40. Mrs. Oreo

pear / 1677 posts

@Miss Sarah: so precious!!! Congratulations!!!!

Also...did we all have girls this month?!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee