Hi everyone,

I know a few ladies have been in the same boat as me, but I just wanted to share that based on nuchal translucency and blood work, there's a greater than 1 in 5 risk of my baby having trisomy 21. We are devastated by this news. I'm 14w1d and have a CVS scheduled for tomorrow. Depending on the position of the placenta, I'll be able to have the CVS or have to wait two weeks for an amnio. DH and I have already decided that if the results are positive we won't continue the pregnancy. This is the most agonizing decision I've ever made. I'm not exactly sure why I'm posting this, but reading other women's experiences has helped me and I'm hoping that sharing mine will do the same.