Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2014 babies!

1. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@wahine08: no, lol, in Paint bahahaha. I'm a MS Paint pro!

2. pinkpeony921

olive / 58 posts

@Navy_Mommy: Too funny.....I love them, they are so cute!

3. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

Week 7 - woot! lol

4. deannab1

grape / 89 posts

Just found out I'm a January mama - I originally thought February, but turns out my EDD is Jan. 31st. This is baby #2 for me (my LO is 14 months). So far I have lots more symptoms then with the first. Nauseous, dizzy, and EXHAUSTED. We had our appt. yesterday and got to see the baby's heartbeat. So excited.

5. Lindsay05

pomegranate / 3759 posts

@deannab1: exciting! Congrats! Its good too see another mama who has to look after a toddler while dealing with pregnancy

6. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@deannab1: Congrats & welcome!!

7. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@deannab1: congrats! Welcome to January

8. cavalierkcs

cherry / 157 posts

@deannab1: welcome!! Congrats

9. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@deannab1: congrats! This is number 2 for me also AND my son is also 14 months!

10. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

Just wanted to pop in and say hi. How is everyone doing? I miss you guys!! Hope you're well

And congrats to all the new Jan. mamas that joined after I left. I hope that you have happy and healthy pregnancies!

11. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@LovelyPlum: Hi! Hope you're doing well, too!!

12. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

Okay someone has to have a bumps by now. Should we start a bumb thread or keep it here?

13. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: I was thinking the same thing. And should we make it gold or no?

14. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@Emsmems: I like the idea of gold. What about the other January momma's what do you think?

15. tiffanyanne

olive / 50 posts

New to the thread! My EDD is 1/4/14. But I like to say "early January" so I don't get hung up on the exact date, LOL. My hubby is hoping for a December baby!

16. Mrs. Garland

blogger / apricot / 378 posts

@Emsmems: I don't have gold, but I've been thinking about doing it, so that would be a good incentive for me, haha. I was just noticing today that a bump is DEFINITELY starting to form!

17. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Emsmems: @Sugar.Biscuit: i would be more likely to share if it was gold.

@tiffanyanne: welcome and congrats!

18. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@tiffanyanne: welcome!

@amandalynn: eeeek! I can feel my bump especially when I did bicycle crunches the other day. It was so weird & felt like a tennis ball was in there! I'm plus size so I won't be able to see mine for a while so I need to see everyone else's to get me through till then

19. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@tiffanyanne: Welcome & congrats!!

I'm feeling BARELY bumpy.. I know my bloat has gone down but I still have a pooch. I'm going to wait until week 12 for any bump pics!

20. Lindsay05

pomegranate / 3759 posts

We had our first ultrasound yesterday! All is looking perfect! Here is the only picture we got and it was s pretty bad one because baby was deep into my uterus and plus its a pic I took with my phone:

21. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

@Lindsay05 that's fantastic!!

@tiffanyanne Congrats and Welcome!!!

@wahine08 I'm with you, barely a bump! I would have thought with my third pregnancy I would start showing early, but it isn't there!

@sugar.biscuit The first time I felt that tennis ball bump with my daughter was when I was on I was sleeping on my tummy. I keep trying to flip over on my belly to see if it is there yet, but it isn't! I'm starting to inpatient....

22. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@Lindsay05: awww so exciting!

Anyone else wanting to break down and get some maternity pants? I feel like I cramp more when I wear my normal jeans and pants. I tried on a pair the other day & it was heaven! I want to wait till I get my labs back tomorrow. If everything comes back good I may take the plunge!

23. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: my summer wardrobe is mostly dresses and skirts so I haven't noticed yet (but I'm only 9 weeks anyway). If I was still wearing jeans ever (it's regularly over 100 degrees here) I'd probably be sick of them already. Lol

24. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Lindsay05: How awesome! Thanks for sharing!

@Sugar.Biscuit: I actually broke down and bought some this weekend! I had Old Navy supercash so it was mostly to use that, but I got a pair of the smooth panel skinny jeans. I was going to size up but they were really stretchy in my regular size, so I kept it at that. They're really comfy but I haven't washed them yet to wear. Can't wait to wear them to work! I'm sick of rubber bands in my button hole for my pants! haha.

I also got a pair of denim shorts with the demi panel. I know those don't bode well for big bellies, but I figure I won't be huge until the fall when I won't be wearing shorts anymore anyway... plus they were only $15.

25. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@wahine08: does old navy carry plus sizes? I'm about and 18/20 & I'd love to find some cute cheap pants sadly the ones I have found are 30+ bucks...on sale!

26. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: @wahine08: I found great full panel jeans at kohl's for cheap. I've been wearing them since last Monday.@Sugar.Biscuit: I know they carry plus sizes online for kohls maternity and sometimes in stores.

27. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

Since @Lindsay05: shared I will too!

Here is our little nugget last week.

28. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: I've starting with maternity shorts & capris now too. I found some stuff at Kohl's but I also saw maternity stuff on Zulily last week for good prices... maybe they still have some? I am not sure what sizes they had.

29. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@MrsH: oh my gosh that is an awesome picture

30. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@creativemomma15: I have kohls cash I haven't spent yet! Yay! I know where I'm going!!! I've never even gone to Zulily site Ill have to check that out too.

31. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: I don't know if ON has plus size Maternity but the size generally run big and they carry up to 18 I believe. My skinnies were over 30 bucks but I figured they will last me through the winter (HOPEFULLY)

@MrsH: So cute!! Was this at 9 weeks? My US looks similar, DH and I are calling the baby a little Haribo gummy bear haha.

32. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: thanks
    @wahine08: yup, 9 weeks. I've been calling the baby t-Rex. Just from the movie meet the robinson's "I've got a big head and tiny arms"

33. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

I'm starting to get a loose tongue about this pregnancy.... Anyone else? I have my second appointment on Wednesday, and on Sunday I'm technically in my second trimester (WHAT?!?!) so we were going to make it public this weekend. My biggest blab, to my three year old.... I sure hope I don't regret it

@MRSH that's an AWESOME ultrasound picture!

@sugar.biscuit I have broken down and started with maternity shorts this weekend... unfortunately I have tons of pants, but no shorts. So I have to spend money on more maternity clothes.

34. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

@mambehr I just bought a bunch of maternity wear at old navy. My DH was sick of me complaining about seeing me in the same clothes (i only have 2 prepregancy outfits that still relatively fit so he treated me to a spree.

We've started to tell people. Waiting for my Thursday 11 week checkup to really just let the cat out of he bag. Can't come fast enough.

35. Suzimo

cherry / 132 posts

We have pretty much told all of our family and close friends. Cat is definitely out of the bag I have my next appointment on the 11th at 13 weeks.

No maternity clothes yet but I have been doing the old rubber band around the button trick on my jeans. This seems to be working so far.

36. Mrs. Garland

blogger / apricot / 378 posts

No maternity clothes here yet either but I've definitely been thinking about at least getting a belly band or something because some of my pants and shorts are feeling a little tight!

37. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

Haha, we told people right away. I know it was risky, but I wouldn't have wanted to hide it if something did happen, know what I mean?

38. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

Baby 1 is showing their face & Baby 2 is showing their back side didn't ever think we would have twins!

39. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: crazy! Congrats! I randomly have dreams/thoughts that I'm carrying twins and at first I get excited about it, then I getterrified, lol.

40. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

@Navy_Mommy: terrified has crossed my mind a few times lol thankfully most of the grandparents live blocks away & are mostly retired. Otherwise we'd be screwed!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee