Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2017 Moms!

1. winniebee

hostess / wonderful grape / 20803 posts

@HawaiianGirl: welcome 😀

2. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@mrskansas: at think at 6-7weeks I started feeling nauseous and tired but not much else. Last time I had no symptoms at all..just a growing belly!

3. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@HawaiianGirl: yeah !it must be so much fun! Are you going to be team green for this baby?

4. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@winniebee: I go back tomorrow morning for another beta. Part of me wants to delay going as long as possible because I know I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow!

5. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@HawaiianGirl: welcome!!!!

6. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I'm getting really nervous for my beta tomorrow. Although if looking pregnant is any indicator I'm sure I'll be fine. I am so ridiculously bloated at only 6 weeks!

7. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@mrskansas: Sending such good thoughts your way! I'm sorry you have this stress right now, but hopefully everything works out in the end.

8. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@mrskansas: crossing my fingers! Hope tomorrow will be a good day for you!

9. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

I'm sad to say I will be leaving you ladies. At the ultrasound today baby was too small and we could barely see a flicker of a heartbeat. They will check again next week but it looks like this will end in miscarriage. H&H next 7 months to you all!

10. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

@shellio: Hugs I'm so sorry.

11. mrskansas

nectarine / 2813 posts

I will be leaving this group since I started bleeding last night. I've had two losses since October now so I will be taking a break for a while or possibly indefinitely.

I wish everyone the best!

12. winniebee

@mrskansas: I'm so sorry :(. I've had multiple losses as well and it is a very hard road to travel ❤

@shellio: I'm so sorry to hear that. Please keep us posted about next week. I've heard of many turnaround stories here and I hope you are one of them.

13. knittylady

pomegranate / 3212 posts

@shellio: @mrskansas: I'm so so sorry. I've been lurking as I was due very early in August, but I too lost the pregnancy. I was still checking in on all you ladies and am very sorry to see you joining the "club". Sending love.

14. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@shellio: @mrskansas: So sorry for your loss.

15. HawaiianGirl

pea / 23 posts

@shellio: @mrskansas: so sorry!

16. HawaiianGirl

pea / 23 posts

@mamainthesun: I don't think so. Waiting isn't something that comes easy with me.

17. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

Had a good ultrasound! Officially 9+1 with a due date of 7/11. Even saw baby do a little wiggle. Next up is my NT scan at the end of the month.

18. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@shellio: @mrskansas: I'm so sorry ladies. Sending you lots of hugs and

19. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@HawaiianGirl: I can imagine!! Plus at least you can organise accordingly!

20. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@Calibee: great news!

21. winniebee

@Calibee: Good news!

22. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@shellio: @mrskansas: I'm so sorry! Wishing you both the best

23. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Calibee: fantastic news!!

24. winniebee

I had my materni21 draw this morning (10.5 weeks). Last time it took 10 days, so I suspect it will be a similarly long wait. I have DS2's birthday this weekend and family in town, plus another ultrasound on Monday to hopefully get through the wait. I wish my OB could have ordered the lab to issue results stat!! Though I know the odds are in my favor, I'm 36....and having been on the losing side of odds before...I'm really nervous. I do think we'll find out this baby's sex as well. I had thought of waiting until the anatomy scan, but already so much will be riding on that outcome, my husband said he would prefer to find out now. So, we'll get some news the week before Christmas, and I go to MFM for my 12/13 week scan then. It could be a great Christmas, or a really awful one.

25. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@winniebee: crossing my fingers that you only get good news back and sooner than 10 days. It's good you have family and bday party to keep you busy! Sending positive vibes your way💜

26. Calibee

apricot / 286 posts

@winniebee: Fingers crossed for great results for you! Hopefully it will be a great Christmas where you get to celebrate your new little *boy or girl*!!

27. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@winniebee:

28. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Being sick whilst pregnant is the pits! You can't take a dang thing!

29. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@Mrs. J: I know, I've been sick for a few days now and feel horrible. We have to go to a birthday party this afternoon...I'll see how I'm feeling !

30. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

Let's do a check in!

How far along are you? 7 weeks 4 days
    How are you feeling? Any symptoms?
    Nauseated or unsettled stomach most days. Extremely tired and sleeping poorly. Oh and the constipation is back!
    Best reaction to your BFP news?
    DS 1 is pretty sweet about it (he's 3.)
    Worst reaction to your BFP news? Luckily none yet! I SAH now, so I don't have the pressure of telling my old bosses who weren't always the most supportive.
    Any appointments coming up?
    12/20 I have a phone call with the nurse and at 11/12 weeks, I will have my first appt with the Doppler.

Do you work? SAH?
    I just started to SAH at the end of the past school year.

Anything else? I'm ready for the first tri to be over...I feel like garbage!!!

31. BeatlesFan629

cherry / 187 posts

@winniebee: Fingers crossed for good results and that you get them quickly. We seem to be on the same schedule...I just got my NIPT test done last Wednesday, and my ultrasound is scheduled for this Friday.

32. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

Yeah! Fun idea!

How far along are you? 10 weeks today!
    How are you feeling? Any symptoms?
    Nauseated but not as often anymore. Tired, all the time! And I'm sick with a heavy cold, runny nose and cough, so feeling fabulous...
    Best reaction to your BFP news?
    A bit tricky because we're waiting for my family to get here for the holidays so we haven't told anyone yet! A really good friend guessed when we had dinner there last weekend and she was very excited! We haven't told lo1 yet because I'm scared hell day something when we're on Skype with my family...so it's still a secret!!
    Worst reaction to your BFP news? Nope!
    Any appointments coming up?
    This Friday! To officially declare the pregnancy!
    And the 3rd of January for the 12 week us!
    Do you work? SAH?
    I work ...but thankfully not this afternoon..so I'm in bed feeling bad..!!😉
    Anything else? I can't wait to tell everyone and start the excitement!! Also can't wait to feel pregnant!

33. BeatlesFan629

cherry / 187 posts

How far along are you? 11 weeks 3 days
    How are you feeling? Any symptoms? Most of the time, I feel fine. Which used to worry me but now I'm trying to just embrace it. Occasionally, I'll get indigestion that makes me nauseous, and I'm definitely tired.
    Best reaction to your BFP news? Probably my husbands. With my dd and my MC, I just kinda blurted out that I got a BFP while he was half asleep. This time, I waited a bit and surprised him and he was so shocked/happy
    Worst reaction to your BFP news? Probably my grandma. She immediately said, "I told you you were pregnant at Dylan's birthday!" Dylan's (my nephew) birthday was last March and I wasn't pregnant. When I pointed that out she said, oh so then you were just really bloated!! Thanks Grandma.
    Any appointments coming up? Friday I have my 12 week ultrasound and Monday I have my 12 week appt with the obgyn
    Do you work? SAH? I work. Haven't told my boss yet. I probably will after these upcoming appts. She most likely won't be too happy since I'm due (and will be out) during our busiest time.
    Anything else? Can't wait till everyone knows. I'm definitely showing much earlier this time around and it's getting harder to hide.

34. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

I'm not showing at all yet, kinda makes me nervous.. I've put on a little weight but not only belly more thighs...I do feel my breasts have changed...

35. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@mamainthesun: I wouldn't really worry! I didn't/don't show much in the beginning, but then I become ALL belly.

This was my second pregnancy. At 11 weeks, not much of anything going on but you could see something by 17 weeks.

36. winniebee

Ultrasound today was fine. Still too early to see full anatomy but at 11 weeks all is looking good. Didn't do nuchal fold measurement but tech said it looked fine. Brain looks fine so far and nothing obvious with spine. I go to MFM on 21st and should have my NIPT results by then too. Baby steps.

Here i am at 11 weeks exactly today!

37. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@Mrs. J: thanks for the reassurance!!
    As they say every pregnancy is different, so I just have to go with the flow!

38. mamainthesun

apricot / 356 posts

@winniebee: you look lovely, and so does the bump so happy that everything was positive today! Less than 10 days away! I hope you have some last minute holiday preparations that will keep you busy! Did your son have a nice bday?😃

39. winniebee

How far along are you? 11 weeks

How are you feeling? Starting to feel a little better - not quite so naseous. Still very hungry, waking to pee at night.

Best reaction to your BFP news? My mom is thrilled.

Worst reaction to your BFP news? No, but we really haven't told many people at all (just my parents and I've told a few close friends).

Any appointments coming up? I had an u/s today. Have another one 12/21 and am waiting for my NIPT results which we should have within the next week.

Do you work? SAH? I work as a lawyer for my father's firm. I work around 30 hours a week, about 50% from home. My father already knows so no need to tell my boss

Anything else? I'll be very anxious for the next 10 days until after we get news on our blood work and have MFM scan. It's a big week! Even though we had a loss at 18 weeks and I know that we won't be in the clear for awhile, I imagine that if all is fine after next week, I'll stop trying to hide it. That will be a relief!

40. winniebee

@mamainthesun: It was really fun! Really busy weekend but everyone had a great time. I wouldn't worry about showing or not showing at this point -- the baby is SO SMALL at this point. I tend to show early each pregnancy (even with my first I had a little bump by 10 weeks). Hang in there until Friday!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee