Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2020 Mamas

1. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Becky: hi! I think we have the same due date right now. Mine are the sore breasts - wow they hurt a lot. I was using an iPad last night and resting it on my chest and it really hurt! I wonder if I’m imagining the nausea at times as it’s mild and doesn’t last long but it does happen. I agree that early pregnancy is hard and not feeling great almost seems a relief just to be able to think well it must really be happening.

2. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@BUNBUN: thanks for the welcome.

3. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Oh, I’m excited to have a due date buddy! I think exhaustion may have kicked in but it could also be because I cut out my second cup of coffee.

4. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

June 2020 Mamas

Estimated Due Date:
    May 31: SkiierChck99 #2
    June 1: BunBun #2
    June 16: BreakOuttheIceCream #1
    June 18: YellowBeach #2
    June 21: LazB #4
    June 23: Becky #3, MrsJBeeG #1

Marfi

Cheerleaders 📣

5. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I swear a fast forward button for the 1st trimester would mint money. Flying back from NOLA today, then work all weekend which should help pass the time. Time... is... standing... still...

6. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@yellowbeach: Seriously, I’m only 4w 3d and time is creeeeeping by. My SIL is announcing her pregnancy today/this weekend so hoping that will help. I just want my symptoms to kick in so I actually feel pregnant and stop worrying something’s wrong so much. I’d rather feel pukey than panicky.

7. foodiebee

kiwi / 662 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Lurking but wanted to say I'm SO happy to see you here!

8. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

If someone asks you if you’re pregnant and you haven’t announced yet do you say no? I feel like it would be weird to lie and then a few weeks later be like “I lied!”

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Becky: I just say yes. It freaks me out to lie, but I am a bad liar anyway so I don’t think I’d pull it off. I’m going to a baby shower today and I’m sure I’ll be asked since I won’t be drinking (it’s a brunch/mimosas thing)

10. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@foodiebee: thank you so much! I’m happy to be here too.

11. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@LAZB: honestly in that situation I grab one and just carry it around lol.

12. BUNBUN

apricot / 430 posts

@Becky: I’ve said “not yet” and hope they leave it at that. They’re usually excited that I’m implying it’s a possibility in the near future.
    @LAZB: I carried around a drink at the wedding last weekend and told some folks that I wasn’t drinking because allergies/tummy bug/whatever. I’m not ready to talk about it and it’s usually “a thing” when people find out 🙄

13. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Becky: that’s a tough one as I dislike lying. But I’ve had 3 losses and don’t want to get ahead of myself. I suspect I’d try to avoid answering or say something like “I hope one of these days!” So I’m more in the @BUNBUN camp I think.

I did take another FRER test and see great progression - my pregnant line is way darker than the control line. I’m hoping that with that, the mild nausea I get every day and the sore boobs that life is progressing well for this baby!

Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone on this board too!!!

14. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I may have cheated and done a trans abdominal ultrasound on myself today at work. Only see one sac, so feeling relieved 😌

15. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

Baby B has a heartbeat (165 bpm) and so far, so good! I do have a very small sch but they didn’t even measure it which my RE says is a good sign. Baby is measuring 3 days ahead but since baby is ivf the due date won’t change - May 31. I’m officially released to my OB and have my first appointment there in 2 weeks!

Edited - don’t know why the US is sideways but 🤷‍♀️

16. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@skiierchck99: wonderful report!

17. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@skiierchck99: Wow I love seeing the itty bitty baby ultrasounds! My SIL has her first appointment with her new high risk doctor the other day at 11 weeks and they texted her all of the images and videos—super cool.

18. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

I ended up having someone ask last night at a gathering if we are thinking about having a third which is much easier than “are you pregnant” so I just said that we do think about it.

Feeling really nervous because I had mild nausea and some bloating that completely went away day before yesterday so now I’m 100% symptom free.

19. breakouttheicecream

olive / 66 posts

@yellowbeach: Ha, so glad you checked on it! Good luck on Thursday. Let us know how it goes!

@skiierchck99: This is so fun to see!

These early weeks are nerve-wracking. Have been looking for good podcasts (or really any kind of media) about early pregnancy--does anyone have recommendations?

20. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: ha! Didn’t see this earlier, love that you get to use your own us!
    @skiierchck99: That’s awesome!

21. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@breakouttheicecream: I’m mostly a book mama, and if you haven’t read Expecting Better I loved that - not uniquely about early pregnancy but covers it.

22. msmilkshake

cherry / 146 posts

Ok, here goes...

EDD: 6/24
    How far along: 4wks 5 days
    First Child? Nope, my son is 2 ( birthday 6/20!)
    First Appt: 11/13 (this seems SO far)
    Any symptoms: nausea and sore boobs that come and go, allowing for plenty of delightful obsessing on my part
    Who have you told: just my husband and a friend, will tell my parents and sister soon, their support was so important for me after my loss I want them to know either way.

23. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@msmilkshake: Yay welcome! Another almost due date buddy!

I’m feeling better today, thanks to feeling worse. Had some mild MS this morning, just enough to be hungry but not want to eat, and the bloating is in full effect now. I have a conference I’m presenting at twice later this week and I’m pretty confident I’ll be getting some side eyes.

My SIL told my daughters she’s pregnant last night by showing them a video from her ultrasound. My almost 6 year assumed it was her cousin that’s already born, then thought it was some other babies we know who were recently born. When my sister said “It’s not anyone you know whose alive on this planet” DD guessed “Jesus?” 😂

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

June 2020 Mamas

Estimated Due Date:
    June 1: BunBun #2
    June 24: MsMilkshake #2

Marfi

Cheerleaders 📣

25. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@msmilkshake: Yaaaaay! So glad to see you here. We have a lot of second baby mammas this month. It's timely that you mention telling your mom since she was so supportive... I feel like I want to tell mine since I did by this point my last two pregnancies, but she was so hurt when we had our loss last year that now I am afraid to get her hopes up... but then I go back and forth and feel like I need her support along this crazy journey... I think if she asks ("How's the IVF going..?") I may just spill the beans. We shall see.

26. msmilkshake

cherry / 146 posts

@Becky Thanks! And I’m so with you on the feeling better when I feel worse haha

@yellowbeach Yeah, I hadn’t actually told them I was pregnant last time, so then it was like they were processing all of it at once, but I also worry about telling them and them being happy and then something happening and them being really upset. I think I’m going to tell them, but also I definitely had the chance last night and didn’t so 🤷‍♀️

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@msmilkshake: glad to see you over here

My family knows because they knew when we did the transfer (and I always tell them early anyway). My husband’s family on the other hand won’t know for a little while.

@yellowbeach: I was thinking about the ultrasound parties we used to joke about on the poas board, I wish we could really do that! I want to see what’s going on in there!

28. BUNBUN

apricot / 430 posts

@msmilkshake: welcome!

How’s everyone else doing this week? I have my 8wk US tomorrow and I’m finding it so hard to concentrate on anything else. Anyone else just want to jump ahead to the nipt testing and start pregnancy from there? I know I’m already farther along than I ever got with my last pregnancy, but it was at the 8wk US that we found out.

In lighter news, even my “fat pants” are getting uncomfortable! I have a week-long conference in 2 weeks and Im afraid I’m going to have to break out some maternity pants

29. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@BUNBUN: looking forward to seeing baby pics tomorrow!

I bought a couple of pairs of old navy jeans in a dive up (stretchy too) to bridge the gap so hopefully I can go a little longer - luckily I can wear jeans to work.

I’m looking forward to NIPT and the next US - as someone who struggles with some anxiety, not knowing if the baby is ok in there is hard for me, so I share your sentiments there!

30. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

I’ll be thinking about you tomorrow for your ultrasound. I also have my first ultrasound tomorrow 6w0d and am so afraid we might see an empty sac. Irrational fear as I’ve had no bleeding and great betas, but trauma sets you up for fear and worry.

31. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

Thinking of all you ladies with upcoming appointments!

My MS is in and off but I welcome it as a good sign (hopefully), and my boobs are definitely bigger. We told my MIL yesterday because we need to figure out childcare since my SIL is due 2 months before me. I also told our daycare director because I’m now one of 6 pregnant moms there! My dad, BIL, and kids are the only ones in our family who don’t know, and I’m hoping DH will let me tell them after my 11/4 appointment.

I can definitely see a small bump, but I think because I lost some weight most of my pants are still fitting. I LOVE maternity pants though so can’t wait I think I will have to tell my boss at 9 weeks because of a very unforgiving polyester shirt I have to wear to our Annual Meeting.

I don’t get an ultrasound until 20ish weeks and don’t do NIPT, but hearing the heartbeat has always been comforting for me. I felt movement at 13 and 14 weeks with my previous pregnancies so that helps too.

32. BUNBUN

apricot / 430 posts

@yellowbeach: Good luck to you!

@skiierchck99: @yellowbeach: @Becky: Thank you!

@Becky: that's funny about the shirt! Right now I just look fat, so I'm choosing to see that as a positive (that I'm not obviously pregnant). But one lady here at work who knows we have been trying for a year has stopped asking how it's going, so either she suspects or she's give up

33. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

EDD: June 1st
    How far along: 8w2d
    First child? thrid
    First doctor appointment: yesterday 10/22
    Any symptoms so far? exhaustion and occasional light nausea
    Who have you told? close friends, sister & 2 coworkers

I had a clinical Sneak Peek blood test yesterday and i should know the gender at some point TODAY!! i still havent gotten the "Sample received" email, but i'm stalking my inbox until it comes. We're hoping girl, but i'll keep you guys posted!

34. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

June 2020 Mamas

Estimated Due Date:
    June 1: BunBun #2, MissLace #3

Marfi

Cheerleaders 📣

35. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

So I have an intake appointment next week at my OB/GYN clinic. But then due to my own crazy work schedule, a week of scheduled vacation and my doctor being out I won’t actually be seen by my speciality doctor or have an ultrasound until 11 weeks -which is 3 December. I’ll do the NIPT then too. That seems like a crazy long time to wait after three losses. I know the time will pass but seriously it was hard to have to say no to appointments three weeks earlier because I am traveling for work.

36. MissLace

apricot / 311 posts

Guys, I got my Clinical Sneak peek test done yesterday at 2pm and just got the bloodwork results back at 7pm today and it’s a GIRL! 💕🎉

37. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

June 2020 Mamas

Estimated Due Date:
    June 1: BunBun #2, MissLace #3

Marfi

Cheerleaders 📣

38. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MissLace: wow that was super fast turnaround! Congrats!!! Little girls are 🌸👧👩🎤🧜‍♀️💃💕!

39. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MissLace: that is so cool!! I’ve never heard of that test before. Congrats!🎈I’m kind of hoping for a third girl over here too—little girls are so sweet (albeit emotional).

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

One baby measuring exactly 6w0d and with a strong heartbeat!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee