Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@BandDmommy: @NovBaby1112: And I probably shouldn't have drawn attention to it either since it was gold info but I came here to see if @Leialou: had posted a BFP picture and saw this news as well!!

2. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@Leialou: yay, AMAZING!!

3. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

Anyone have any new symptoms? Surprisingly most of mine went away, like the vivid dreams and tingly boobs. I'm super bloated already ugh, and when I wake up in the morning my stomach is growling and I need to eat asap. Other than that feeling pretty normal!

4. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@NovBaby1112: my sore boobs went away. Now they feel kind of itchy deep down if that makes sense. I had some mild cramping yesterday too.

5. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

My sore boobs went away too. Still having light waves of nausea and am tired.

6. Mrs. Pickle

October 2015 Mamas

October 1: daymare
    October 5: novbaby1112
    October 6: leialou
    October 8: finfan
    October 10: My Only Sunshine

I thought it would be fun to get our list started. I bet we'll have a lot more ladies joining pretty soon. I'm really hoping all of us have sticky babies.

7. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

Test today looking darker than my squinter on Wednesday. Hoping for a sticky one

8. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: thanks for starting that!!

@My Only Sunshine: that's an awesome line! Way darker than your last test!!

9. Mrs. Pickle

@My Only Sunshine: that test looks good!

10. Mrs. Pickle

My IVF nurse at my local RE's office sent an email to check up on me and see if my donor embryo cycle as a success. I thought that was so nice of her! I'm going to schedule my first ultrasound at my local RE's office so I'll get to see her in a couple weeks.

11. cranberry

apricot / 305 posts

EDD: October 9th

How far along: 4 weeks

First child? No, I have a 19 month daughter

First doctor appointment: Not scheduled yet

Any symptoms so far? Not really, just a little cramping.

Who have you told? Just DH and HB

12. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@cranberry: Congrats! And welcome.

13. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@cranberry: welcome!!!

14. Mrs. Pickle

@cranberry: welcome!

15. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@Leialou: Awww, that's so nice!

16. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

Joining! It's pretty early still but I'm so excited!

EDD: October 9th
    How far along: 4 weeks
    First child? Yes!
    First doctor appointment: Monday (2/3)
    Any symptoms so far? Just a little cramping, but really not much.
    Who have you told? DH and a few super close friends.

17. Mrs. Pickle

I'm relieved to see others have been having some cramping too. I've had slight cramping off and on since yesterday and it makes me a little nervous.

18. littlepumpkins

apple seed / 2 posts

Hi all! So excited to be here! Coming back to HB after a break and I recognize some of your usernames...Congrats to all!

EDD: Gonna go with 10/8 for now. Could be as early as the 5th.

How far along: about 4 weeks

First child? Second. My daughter will be 3 when this one comes along!

First appointment: 2/11

Symptoms so far? Some nausea but not as bad as with my daughter so far. A little scary but still hoping it stays this way because all day nausea was the worst... Tired. Boobs a little sore off and on.

Who have you told? My husband, a friend, and a cousin. I don't think we will really hold out too long or make some huge announcement but we'll see.

19. littlepumpkins

apple seed / 2 posts

@Leialou: I didn't mention above but I've had cramping too. I had a lot of it til 12 weeks last time so I'm not too worried about it this time. It's tough not to worry though!

20. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@renee0106: @littlepumpkins: congrats and welcome!

@littlepumpkins: my daughter will be almost 3 when this one comes! Hoping its a good age gap...I can't imagine having a newborn and her now (26months) so I'm hoping 3 yrs apart is good!

I'm so jealous of all of you with appointments so soon! My new OB doesn't see patients until 8-10 weeks. I squeezed in a little early at 7 w 5 days

21. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@renee0106: @littlepumpkins: Congrats and welcome!

It's so fun to be due around the same time! Little pumpkins, my daughter will be 3 years old (and a few months) when LO#2 arrives. That's the age difference between my sister and me, so I'm hoping my kids will get along just as well.

22. Finfan

persimmon / 1436 posts

@littlepumpkins: @Leialou: I've had some cramping too. Glad I am not the only one. And my boobs are sore again today.

Can I just say how much I enjoy having this thread to chat? We're still keeping this pregnancy under wraps until we can tell people in person but it's so nice to be able to share with someone!

23. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@NovBaby1112: Oh you're making me nervous about our age gap because my daughter is 16 months old. If all goes well with this little peanut we'll be barely squeaking past the "two under two" camp but JUST barely, haha.

@Finfan: @Leialou: I had cramping with my daughter and already have some this time around. My doctor told me it was my uterus stretching and my placenta attaching. So strange!

24. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Finfan: yes I agree! Going crazy not telling my mom... Want to wait until after our first appt....

@My Only Sunshine: oh no I didnt mean to make you nervous! My daughter is a crazy thing lol and my DH isn't home most evenings during the week, so that's why I mainly feel like that! I think it's the perfect age gap for most people though!

25. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

I feel more comfortable joining here now with a darker line today!

EDD: It looks like 10/11

How far along: Should be 3 weeks, 6 days

First child? Second. My daughter will be 3 in July.

First appointment: I'll call on Monday to make the appointment

Symptoms so far: Tired, sore boobs, a little nausea from time to time

Who have you told? Husband, moms, my dad, my brother, and I've told a couple of close friends

26. Mrs. Pickle

@renee0106: @littlepumpkins: @BelugaBean: welcome!

I'm having some ovulation like cramping today. I told DH and he told me to stop analyzing every little thing. He's right. I should try harder not to worry about the baby. It's hard after IF and a loss. I bet it's hard even without that too.

27. Mrs. Pickle

October 2015 Mamas
    October 1: daymare
    October 5: novbaby1112
    October 6: leialou
    October 8: finfan, littlepumpkins
    October 9: cranberry, renee0106
    October 10: My Only Sunshine
    October 11: belugabean

28. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Leialou: Ohhh yay!!!! So very happy for you, many blessings for you and your pregnancy!

29. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BelugaBean: welcome!!

@Leialou: Im sure it's even harder after everything you've been through, it's hard not to worry. your betas have been awesome though, I really feel this is it for you

30. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

Is anyone dealing with terrible insomnia? I am so exhausted and in bed by 9, but then if LO wakes up or of DH accidentally wakes me, I am up for HOURS in the middle of the night, it sucks! On another note, I started having some nausea yesterday in the evening- yuck. I didn't have any with LO and hoping it doesn't stick around!

31. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@NovBaby1112: I had pregnancy insomnia with my daughter! It hasn't kicked in yet but I'm sure it will.

I'm already having a lot of nausea too. I feel like some women are so nauseous in their first trimester that they don't want to eat anything and don't gain any weight. I have the kind of nausea that only feels better if I eat so I'll probably start showing any day now!

32. Mrs. Pickle

I'm not having any trouble sleeping. I do wake up once or twice to go to the bathroom. I'm not having any nausea either. I'm really just tired and bloated.

33. renee0106

cherry / 197 posts

So far no trouble sleeping, just very tired. I'm lucky if I make it till 9'o clock each night.

I have my first doctor's appointment today. I'm hoping for good numbers, but really have no idea what to expect (this is my first). I'm thinking they'll just do bloodwork?

34. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@renee0106: That's a nice early doctor's appointment!

My first appointment is 2/16 but it's just with the nurse. My first ultrasound is 2/25. Seems so far away!

35. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I'm so excited to be joining all you other Oct Mamas!

EDD: 10/16

How far along: Suuuuper early. 3 weeks 3 days. Just got my BFP this morning!

First child? This is our 2nd. DS will be 2 next month.

First doctor appointment: I haven't even called yet. I got pregnant with DS immediately following a chemical, so they had me come in right away for betas. I'm not sure if they would still do betas this time or just have me come in for an appointment at the typical 7 or 8 weeks.

Any symptoms so far? Weird tingling I boobs, very sensitive nipples, cramping, crazy breakouts

Who have you told? DH, a good friend who is also pregnant, and my sister. I didn't waste any time

36. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@My Only Sunshine: haha, I'm sooo bloated already! Def whipping out the maternity pants early this time....

@renee0106: good luck today! I'm sure they'll prob just do bloodwork as I think it's too early for a US?

@jodyblair: yay! Welcome and congrats

37. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@NovBaby1112: Thanks! And I definitely feel you on the maternity pants. I'm about 12 lbs up from when I got pregnant with DS, so my pants are already tight. It won't be long before I need to get that box down from the attic and dust off some maternity clothes!

38. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@jodyblair: Yay congrats!! I'm in the same boat. A little heavier than with my first plus I think just in general second pregnancies show a lot earlier.

3w3d is amazing to get a BFP!

39. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@My Only Sunshine: Thank you! I got a with DS at 10 dpo so I figured I would go ahead and test and see what happened. Hopefully that means this baby decides to stick in there

I just called and left a message with a nurse at my OB's office to see if they want me to come in for blood work. Really hoping they say yes!

40. Mrs. Pickle

@jodyblair: welcome!

I scheduled an ultrasound for 2/16. I'll be 6w6d then. I hope the next two weeks fly by!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee