Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@MrsRoo: that's great!! Did you wear one or two at the same time?

2. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@jh524: thanks! I wore two.

3. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

Ok I've only been wearing one so I'll try both if today is bad.

4. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

Hi ladies! Playing catch-up here, hope everyone is feeling ok and those with MS are finding some relief! I was on vacation last week which was fantastic. We went to the beach and it was so nice to not have to worry about work, although not having daycare for LO did wear me out! We were napping together some afternoons.

I'm 9w2d. I'm kind of in a limbo at this point, I have another appt on Sept. 25th which I am counting the days until. After my loss in April it will be a big relief to hopefully hear the HB at that appt. We will also do blood draw for Harmony test at that point, so within a month we will hopefully know that everything is healthy and bonus, the sex of the baby!

We also have NT scan on the 28th. Looking forward to getting another glimpse at LO!

5. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@akcoffeebean: happy to hear your appointment went well yesterday - that is so encouraging!

6. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@bloved: fingers crossed that today's appointment was a good one for you!

My pregnancy confirmation appointment went well and I am looking forward to the first ultrasound/being able to hear the HB on Sep 29.

7. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

Ok, I'll play. I've been paying attention to this board for a while but too afraid to post just yet but I had my first appt today and there was a little baby in there so I'm just ecstatic.

I am 8 weeks 2 days today. Feeling extremely tired and sometimes just very slightly nauseous but I think that's because I'm always hungry! Other than that no other symptoms which had me worried. Never thought I would want to be sick

I have 2 other kiddos, a 3year old and a 16 month old (April 2014 baby). I enjoyed my April maternity leave so much and look forward to it again. I am due on April 20th which is 2 days after my second LO's birthday.

Now if I can just remain worry free for the next few weeks! My husband is the only who knows and we will probably keep it that way until my next appt in 4 weeks and will tell other people around then. Although I still look pregnant from my last pregnancy so this will be tricky!

8. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@mamabolt: so glad you had a nice vacation. I hope you're next appointments go well :).
    @autumnleaves: thank you! It was a huge relief.
    I'm glad you had a good confirmation appointment.

@Canoli: congratulations! I'm excited to have a due date buddy!

9. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@akcoffeebean: I just realized my lo heartbeat was 156 so close to yours. Due date twins!

10. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

Had my appt today. Measuring 7w4d with a heartbeat of 149!!

11. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@mamabolt, @Canoli: congrats & welcome!!! Waiting for the appt. is the hardest part! I have a week until I can see this baby! It cant come soon enough

@bloved: happy to hear your appt. went well & baby is healthy

12. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

Hey ladies. Sorry I've been MIA for the last week. I hope everyone's MS is getting better! Congrats and welcome to the new ladies also!!

I am lucky enough to be suffering through a UTI. Went to urgent care on Tuesday and got antibiotics, but no magic orange pills for pregnant ladies I'm feeling uncomfortable but not in so much pain today though, so it is getting better. And I have a horrible sinus headache to boot. I'm so done with this week!!

Tuesday is my appointment and ultrasound though, so excited for that

13. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

Welcome all the new ladies!!

I caved today and purchased a Fetal Doppler so I can listen to the heartbeat whenever I want. My next appointment isn't till the 22nd. I am literally the most impatient person!! It should be here next Wednesday!!

Oh and I plan on doing the red cabbage gender test this weekend, just for fun!

14. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@mamabolt: @Canoli: welcome ladies!

@bloved: aww, great Heartbeat!

@AMommyThang: explain more about this red cabbage test...I'll do it with you.

15. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Here's our initial Due Date list, ladies!!

4/2: @AMommyThang:
    4/5: @auggiefrog:, @Surbro:
    4/6: @MaisyMay:
    4/10: @Rinna9:,@PoppyGirl15:
    4/11: @mamabolt:
    4/15: @Mrs. Lemon-Lime:
    4/18: @MrsRoo:
    4/19: @JH524:
    4/20: @AKCoffeeBean:
    4/21: @Lauraeva:
    4/22: @AutumnLeaves:
    4/24: @Bloved:

?? @JennyLayneAZ:, @Canoli:

Did I miss anyone?

16. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: also due 4/20.

17. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

My due actually changed to 4/5 at my dating appointment.

18. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

@mrs. lemon-lime.. You are supposed to boil red cabbage for ten minutes, scoop out the juice into a cup and add fmu (same amount as the red cabbage juice) if it turns pinkish red it means boy and if it stays a dark purple/Blue it means girl!

19. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@AMommyThang: That's very interesting!

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: I should have a due date next week yay!!!

20. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Me! I'm due 27/4/16. Thank you.

21. PeanutsBaby

pea / 21 posts

EDD: April 30, 2016

How far along: 6 weeks and 6 days

First child? Yes

First doctor appointment: 2 weeks and 3 days

Any symptoms so far? Sore breasts, constant hunger, tired 24/7 and spotting

Who have you told? Besides my husband...his family and my parents

22. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@Cherrybee: OMG...I'm so sorry I left you off the list! Please forgive me. I definitely had your name and your dd on my notepad- you rounded out our group until @PeanutsBaby: just joined. Congrats, Peanuts! Cherrybee, I will update the list tonight.

23. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@PeanutsBaby: welcome and congratulations!

24. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

Our Due Dates!

4/5: @auggiefrog:, @Surbro:, @AMommyThang:
    4/6: @MaisyMay:
    4/10: @Rinna9:,@PoppyGirl15:
    4/11: @mamabolt:
    4/15: @Mrs. Lemon-Lime:
    4/18: @MrsRoo:
    4/19: @JH524:
    4/20: @AKCoffeeBean:, @Canoli:
    4/21: @Lauraeva:
    4/22: @AutumnLeaves:
    4/24: @Bloved:
    4/27: @Cherrybee:
    4/30: @PeanutsBaby:

TBD: @JennyLayneAZ:

25. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Canoli: welcome! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

@bloved: beautiful little bean!

@JennyLayneAZ: Ugh, sorry about the UTI. Hope you are feeling better soon!

@AMommyThang: I was debating borrowing Doppler from a friend but was afraid I wouldn't be able to find HB and it would freak me out. Let me know if you're able to easily find it!

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: thanks for putting our list together!

@PeanutsBaby: welcome! I used to live in Alexandria (about ten years ago, ugh, I'm getting old!) And loved it there!I miss the DC area (except the traffic and housing prices ).

Should we have a list going of our next appointments as well? Should be lots of scans coming up this month! I have OB Sept 25 and NT scan Sept 28.

Is anyone planning big announcements as they get out of first trimester? I'm so excited to tell my 3yo LO. We are waiting until we get the all clear due to my previous loss and her big mouth. Once she knows the entire daycare and probably the other kids families will know too! But I think she will be so excited, between friend's siblings and my niece she is asking for a baby all the time!

26. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@mamabolt: I am telling my Mom and sister next Friday, only 6 sleeps away! I can't wait to finally announce it to someone, but I'm still nervous about telling since we haven't seen our little guy yet. We are telling everyone else after my NT scan on the 24th, and my 12 week appointment on the 29th. So once I know that there is a healthy baby in there! I can't wait!

@PeanutsBaby: Welcome!

@AMommyThang: What kind of Fetal Doppler did you get. I have been thinking about it too, but I am going to wait for my appointment before I decide.

@bloved: Hooray for a healthy baby!

@Canoli: Welcome!

So I'm 10 weeks and 4 days now, and my (very slight) pregnancy symptoms have gone away. After lost of Googling and a message to my Doctors nurse, apparently this is pretty normal, but I'm still pretty freaked that it happened to quickly and at only 10 weeks. My NT scan is in two weeks, so I wouldn't have too much longer to wait to finally see my little guy. I really hope that it is a good appointment that offers me some relief.

27. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

So.... I'm bleeding. Cramping is mild and the blood is brown but I don't know what to think. I went to A&E (ER in your language!) but there wasn't anyone there who could perform a scan apparently. I've got an "emergency" appointment on Tuesday at 3pm and I've just got to keep my fingers crossed. Positive thoughts please.

28. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Cherrybee: Im so sorry hon. FX it is nothing.

29. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: I know so scary, but hopefully nothing. I don't know if it helps to hear other stories, but I had a huge bleed earlier this pregnancy (tmi- red, clots, multiple pads worth) and it was still ok (it was an sch). So blood does not always have to be bad, but I know it is frightening regardless. Fingers crossed your bean is safe and the bleeding stops soon.

30. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Cherrybee: thinking of you! It's so scary. I had bright red bleeding at 6w with this pregnancy and LO was fine when we had a scan 3 days later. Take care of yourself and hoping for good news Tuesday.

31. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Cherrybee: what!!! Oh no fingers crossed baby is fine and it stops ASAP! I wish you could be seen sooner! I'll pray all is well momma

32. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

Thanks everyone.

@bloved: What's an sch? That sounds so scary, glad you were both ok.

33. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: subchorionic hematoma. It is when a bleed forms, but outside of the placenta area (I think - amazingly for once i did stay away from google afterwards) .It was ridiculously scary and you could have knocked me over with a feather when I went to my scan and they saw a heartbeat. Hopefully that gives you a little hope that it can be ok.

34. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@bloved: I'm just expecting the worst and will be delighted if the scan shows otherwise.

35. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: I totally understand. I operate the same way.

36. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Cherrybee: I am so sorry this must be so scary. Fingers crossed and good thoughts and prayers for you that everything is ok!

@mamabolt: thank you. They ended up calling in a stronger antibiotic for me after the results of the culture came back so hopefully everything will clear up soon.

37. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

@auggiefrog... Its the sonoline B doppler. It had the best reviews. I'll update on it next Wednesday. I got it off EBay for $30

38. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@Cherrybee: thinking of you!

39. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

So..... its almost 10am here and I've had no blood on my liner for 14 hours. After the initial gush of brown sludge yesterday morning, I spotted slowly (all brown) until the evening, when it trailled off. I'm cautiously hopeful that it was just a scare. Roll on Tuesday for my appointment.

40. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

I spoke too soon. The spotting is back. Sigh.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee