Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@autumnleaves: glad the pain is lessening!

2. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@iluvboba637: good luck today!!

3. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@autumnleaves: yeah I am going to try and do some walking this weekend too. It's just...putting shoes on is a problem lol I am losing confidence in my body. The only thing it knows how to do is grow boobs lol

4. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@iluvboba637: good luck!

5. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@iluvboba637: good luck!!

6. YogiRunner

clementine / 849 posts

Just poking my head back in as a potential end of April momma, been awesome reading these updates and seeing all the new additions so far!

7. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

Thanks everybody!

Still waiting on baby girl. i think we will see her by end of day though.

@DenMom @iluvboba637 good luck today!

8. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@Den mom: @akcoffeebean: how are you doing mamas?

I'm now about 5 hours into my induction...I was 3.5 cm when we checked in at 7:30 which was a big surprise bc I was a 0 at my last appt on Saturday.

I'm managing the pain ok for now. It was super painful earlier when my contractions were about every 2-3 min apart so I asked for an epi but the anesthesiologist was unable to get it in (I expected difficult as it was crazy difficult since I'm so swollen and it took over an hour to get the epi in with my son).

So now we wait at 5cm.

9. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@iluvboba637: you're halfway there!

10. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

I forgot to mention that I felt like I was leaking since about 10:30 am. And when she checked it at 5cm earlier at 2:00 it really made the water gush out. My ob just checked me at 2:30 and I'm now a 7. That was great news, I knew once my water broke I would progress more. Contractions are getting a bit harder to breathe through but we're making progress and my ob was surprised I'm still smiling.

C'mon lets get this show on the road!!!

11. Den mom

cherry / 126 posts

Thanks for all of the well wishes.
    Miles Henry was born at 10:01 this morning weighing 9 lbs.
    Pitocin was started around 4am and I was 4 cm to start. Little change until my water was broken at 8. Things moved quickly after that and with 3 pushes in one contraction he was here! He was ready to eat then take a nap.

12. Den mom

cherry / 126 posts

@iluvboba637: good luck! It was less than 2 hrs for me once my water broke. Hope the rest is fast and easy for you.

13. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@Den mom: lol, he was ready! Feed me! Congrats, you have one handsome little baby boy!!

14. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Den mom: oh my goodness, what a sweet picture. He's adorable!! Congrats!

@iluvboba637: good luck! Hope the next 5cm go even faster!

15. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Den mom: Oh, he's gorgeous and I love his name!

@iluvboba637: Yippee! Cheering you on!

16. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@MaisyMay: How are you getting on?

17. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Den mom: congratulations!

18. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@iluvboba637: so exciting to hear that things are picking up! I can't wait to see a baby is here update!

I've stalled out and we're waiting on my OB to come back and break my water I've had a chance to rest, visit with friends and rest some more. I'm ready to meet baby girl!

19. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Den mom: congratulations! He is beautiful and so sweet!

20. MaisyMay

@Cherrybee: things are going better. Little guy's tongue tie had been fixed but we are still mostly pumping. He passed his birth weight so no more waking him in the middle of the night.

21. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Den mom: congrats!! He's so cute!!!
    @akcoffeebean: yay! So excited for you! She'll be in your arms soon
    @iluvboba637: exciting!!! Baby will be here soon!!

22. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@bloved: when my son came to meet new baby, it was a moment I'll never forget. It was so sweet and made me melt. Youll have your baby in your arms soon

23. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@iluvboba637: hoping things move quickly!

@den mom: congrats. He's adorable. Love his name.

@akcoffeebean: ugh, hope things pick up soon!

24. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Den mom: congratulations he is adorable!

25. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

She's here. I'm zoning in and out of sleep. I got Nubain shortly after the last post and things flew at lightning speed from there. She came at 3:30. Being examined in the NICU for a bit bc her oxygen levels were bordering high 80s- low 90s and they want to see ~95. Hoping it's just a bit of fluid that she needs to get out of her lungs bc she's a little bit younger at 37+3, and they also said possibly bc the last phase of labor was so fast.

26. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@iluvboba637: Congratulations mama! You did it! Hope your babe us back in your arms really soon.

27. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@iluvboba637: congratulations!! Hope she is back with you soon!

28. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@iluvboba637: congrats! I hope she is out of the NICU soon!

29. MaisyMay

@iluvboba637: Congrats

30. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

That Nubain kicked my butt and made me so sleepy. But I think I'm finally a but more alert now.

Just went down to NICU. E's spending the night in the NICU. Her "color" looks a lot better than earlier though but her chest is still rising and falling a but difficultly. They did a chest X-ray earlier so I'm gonna call ~11:00 for the results.

Im praying that her lungs absorb the fluid soon and she continues to breath well on her own which she's doing pretty good with now.

Her blood sugar is normal and initial labs show no results but she's getting antibiotics just in case of any infection.

31. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@iluvboba637: congrats! So glad she's here. I hope you get to snuggle with her soon!

@Den Mom: congrats - he's a doll and I love his name

32. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@Den mom: congrats mama! He's adorable!

33. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@iluvboba637: Hope baby is snuggling in your arms soon

34. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@Den mom: congratulations! He is adorable! @iluvboba637: congratulations! Happy to hear everyone is doing better! Were you able to get the chest x ray results?

35. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@akcoffeebean: thinking of you!

36. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@autumnleaves: the NICU Doctor said her chest X-ray shows what looks to be immature lungs rather than infection. They put in a breathing tube but she's doing most of the breathing on her and she looks like she's resting better. The breathing tube will probably stay in for 24-48 hours.

37. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

Girls, last night was so heartbreaking. The baby next door kept crying all night and I could hear the dad repeadtly ask the baby in a mad tone - "why are you mad?!" I'm sure he was just very tired but I couldn't help thinking at least your baby is in your room with you. Big hugs to all the NICU mamas and angel baby mamas - it's tough.

38. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@iluvboba637: congrats on babies arrival. Glad to hear they don't think it's an infection. Hope she gets out of the nicu real soon! It's gotta be tough for you! Hang in there.

39. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@iluvboba637: oh my goodness that is heartbreaking! I hope the tube comes out quickly! It sounds like she is doing well though!!

40. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@iluvboba637: oh my gosh. I'm sorry your dealing with all that. Prayers for your lo. Stay strong momma, she'll be with you soon

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee