Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@jh524: oh he's perfect! Congratulations mama, hope you make a swift recovery.

2. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@jh524: Yay! Congratulations Mama! I hope the pain eases up soon.

3. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@jh524: congratulations! Your boys are adorable!!

4. rockinghorse

cherry / 215 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: I am an early May mom that lurks on here because I have a feeling that I will be April. I have had an increased HR at times since the second trimester. It is not all the time, but it feels awful. My OB is aware and hasn't seemed concerned, so I just ignore it.

5. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@jh524: Aaaaaaw! Congratulations! Love the pic with your big boy.

6. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@auggiefrog: Congratulations! Lovely pics.

7. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@akcoffeebean: I hope everything goes well tomorrow. What time of day do they want you there to start the induction? You must be so excited to meet your little girl soon!

8. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@jh524: congrats on your adorable little man! Cutest pic of your boys. I'm sure it melts your heart!

9. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@jh524: congratulations! Your boys are too cute together.
    @autumnleaves: thank you! I'm scheduled to go in at 6am. I think we're ready! I've been having cramps throughout the day, lost my plug today and finally pooped. Sorry for the tmi! I'm just so excited and hoping that this means that my body will be cooperative tomorrow.

10. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@akcoffeebean: good luck!

11. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@jh524: congrats. Seeing your boys together is so heartwarming. I can't wait for ds to meet lil sis soon!!

@akcoffeebean: good luck tmw, hopefully everything goes quickly and smoothly. I go in for my induction on thurs.

12. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Eieio: I hope everything is going well. I've been thinking about you and birth mom all day today and hoping for a wonderful experience.

13. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@akcoffeebean: good luck tomorrow!

14. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@akcoffeebean: good luck tomorrow!!

15. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@akcoffeebean: good luck tomorrow!!

16. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@jh524: Congrats! He's gorgeous and I love those chubby little arms.

17. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

Congratulations @Eieio:

4/5: Scurbro: , AMommyThang: BORN 3/28 , PoppyGirl15: BORN 4/10
    4/6: MaisyMay: BORN 3/31
    4/10: Rinna9: , GwenMarieDC: , Nibygd:
    4/11: mamabolt: BORN 4/3 ,JH524: BORN 4/11
    4/13: auggiefrog: BORN 4/10
    4/15: Mrs. Lemon-Lime:
    4/18: MrsRoo: , Canoli:
    4/19: Lauraeva:
    4/20: AKCoffeeBean:, Eieio: BORN 4/12
    4/21: Den mom: , PeanutsBaby: Turd Ferguson:
    4/22: AutumnLeaves:
    4/23: JennyLayneAZ:
    4/24: Bloved: , BlueWolverine:
    4/25: Cherrybee: BORN 4/8

18. Eieio

coffee bean / 46 posts

Baby girl was born 4/12 at 2:22pm. She was 5lbs7oz. She's so cute and itty bitty. And Doesn't like to lay in the plastic bassinet. I'm having all kinds of emotions here. Mom is doing great. She was a rock star during the csection and has been sick several times after. I think now though she is feeling better physically. She didn't want to hold the baby much but seems to want to interact more. I do feel like of in a weird spot here. Mom doesn't sign off rights til 48 hours after birth, and I feel in the way right now. Although mom is so beyond kind to me and wants me there every step of the way. I think that's all as far as updates go. Baby is drinking formula like a champ

19. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Eieio: congratulations again! I can't imagine how hard it is to be in that limbo right now. Hopefully the time passes quickly. Are you able to hold/interact with the baby in the first 48 hours or not until mom relinquishes her rights?

20. Eieio

coffee bean / 46 posts

@bloved: yes she's been letting me hold her and feed her and love on her.

21. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Eieio: aw so wonderful!

22. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@Eieio: this is such wonderful news! Sounds like things are going as well as possible, given the circumstances. I hope the next 48 hours fly by for you.

23. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@MrsRoo: @rockinghorse: ok, glad it's nothing to worry about.

24. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Eieio: I can't imagine being in limbo like you are and the weight of that emotionally. I'm glad you've been able to hold and feed your little girl. ❤️ Keeping my fingers crossed that the next day is easier/less awkward.

My induction was pushed back for later this morning. I'm pretty happy since this means I can help get DS ready for daycare. He's still bed sharing with us so it also means he didn't wake early with us getting ready to leave.

25. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

Thank you ladies!! I may be going home today. Yay!

@akcoffeebean: good luck today!!!!
    @Eieio: congrats!!

26. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@akcoffeebean: today! Hope your induction & labor goes smoothly!

@Eieio: your little girl is so precious! I hope what transpires tomorrow brings you a lifetime of happiness!

27. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@akcoffeebean: good luck today!

28. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Eieio: congrats! I'm sure it's a difficult situation you're in. It sounds like birth Mom is involving you as much as possible which is good. Hopefully it will be settled soon!

29. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

Thanks everyone! L&D is packed today so they are going to try to get me in this afternoon.
    I'm not too frustrated since after taking LO to daycare I was able to nap and shower in my own home. I'm a little antsy, but who isn't close to baby time?

DH is cleaning and finding last minute home repair things to do while we wait. I think the waiting to go in is harder on him than on me.

30. Den mom

cherry / 126 posts

@akcoffeebean: Good luck!
    We have to be at the hospital at 3am tomorrow morning for an induction. I will not be happy if they send us home .

@jh524: @auggiefrog: Congratulations on the beautiful baby boys! Still hasn't really hit me that we will be holding ours tomorrow.

@Eieio: Congratulations! Glad you are getting to love on the baby while the time passes.

31. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

ugh, well Dr finally did a cervical check today. I am not dilated at all and "maybe a little bit thinned"

@akcoffeebean: I hope everything is going well!
    @Den mom: good luck tomorrow.

32. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@akcoffeebean: a nap and a shower at home sounds delightful! Hoping everything is going well!

33. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: @Canoli: @Den mom:
    Finally got the call to head on in!

34. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@akcoffeebean: Eek! Good luck!

35. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@Den mom: Good luck tomorrow!! So exciting!

36. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@iluvboba637: @Den mom: good luck today ladies

37. iluvboba637

kiwi / 549 posts

@autumnleaves: thank you...6am here on the west coast...gonna go get some breakfast and check in to the hospital at 7:30.

38. MaisyMay

@iluvboba637: good luck!

39. MaisyMay

@akcoffeebean: waiting for an update, hoping things are going smoothly for you.

40. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

I had my 38w 6 d appointment today. Only 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. @JennyLayneAZ: I think we are going to be the home stretch mamas on this board - having our LOs towards the end of the month.
    The earliest I would be induced is April 29 if I do not go into labor before then. The good news is the awful pain I had for nearly a week has reduced and I was able to go for a walk yesterday and do light aerobics this am. Going to try to walk as much as possible to get this labor going!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee