Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Birthday Party Headquarters, December 2012

1. LittleFox

kiwi / 673 posts

Nice! I am just starting to really plan now. We pushed the date back to jan 4th for our Christmas Eve baby because there are so many other December birthdays in our family.

2. butterbean

apricot / 349 posts

@rawrasaur: happy 1st birthday!!!

3. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@rawrasaur: adorable! Happy birthday to your sweet girl!

4. wheres_c

pomelo / 5789 posts

2 more days!!!! So much to do!

5. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@wheres_c: Same here! I baked/froze the cake tonight and doing a bunch more cooking tomorrow.

6. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@fancyfunction: J's party is Sunday. I have tomorrow off and will be making a cake, cupcakes, and icing 4 dozen snowflake sugar cookies...among other things! It's going to be a busy day! The rest of the set up and craft projects are done, but still lots to food prep to do! We're going to another friends party on Sat, so not a lot of time left!

7. wheres_c

pomelo / 5789 posts

@78h2o: @fancyfunction: Can't wait to see your pics!

8. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

We had the party on Sat and it was a lot of fun (and a lot of work!) Here's a couple of decor pics.

9. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

@fancyfunction: that banner is too freaking adorable! I'm glad it went well and you guys had fun.

As for us...guess what I did for 3 hours today....We made over 50 paper pom poms to decorate for LO's birthday this weekend! Yay.

10. MrsScallop

persimmon / 1328 posts

@fancyfunction: love your set up - the banner is amazing! Glad your party went well!
    @hellocupcake: love the colors! They look great!

We had a little party for C on Saturday, and despite the complete lack of planning, it went really well! I didn't even know if we would really do a party a couple weeks ago, but I am really glad we did in the end.

11. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@MrsScallop: Thank you! And I love those cupcakes! Hope you all had fun

12. fancyfunction

grapefruit / 4085 posts

@hellocupcake: Thanks! The pom poms look great! I tried to make some once and failed miserably

13. dolphin

pomegranate / 3768 posts

@hellocupcake: wow those poms are great! cant wait to see pics of them in action.

@fancyfunction: love your banner!

@MrsScallop: yummy cupcakes!

DD's party is this Saturday. I can't wait!

14. hellocupcake

persimmon / 1171 posts

Lo's first birthday party was a success. We didn't get very many good pictures of LO since she's teething, but it was still a lot of fun. I can't wait to do it again for the next 17 years. (:

I tried not to take pictures on my phone, but here's what I do have (: I'll post more later. How was every one else's parties?? (:

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee