Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2017 moms!

1. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@maggierose: Thats great. My first week back was busy too so that definitely helped! And I do love my pump breaks so i can actually read a book again.

2. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@maggierose: @josina: glad to hear both of you are doing well at work! I'm still on maternity leave until next week which makes working illegal for now. We have parental leave after that but are able to work part-time during it and I'll start working 16 hours mainly from home come July 1st. Most people think I'm crazy but I enjoy thinking about things non-kid related every now and then.

3. maggierose

olive / 60 posts

@Pumuckl: That's so nice you'll be able to work part-time/from home. That's my dream! Best of both worlds..

Ugh ladies, my supply has totally tanked this week. Last week I was getting 10-11 oz a day, but Monday I got 9 and yesterday only 7! I don't know if it's because I was so busy and stressed with starting work last week I didn't eat enough and my supply is now showing the results? I'm a little worried...I guess I'll have to start eating oatmeal and drinking even more water and see if that helps.

My son never took formula, but it was always a struggle to get in extra pumping sessions in the morning/night so he had enough the next day (what I pumped at work wasn't always enough) but we did it. I'm not anti-formula, but I feel like it's a slippery slope and if I start using it I'll end up just giving up BF altogether. I have a very all or nothing mindset. But with the stressful job I have now AND dealing with a toddler at night, I don't think I'll have the time/energy to battle pumping. I'm going to go as long as I can but I'm started to feeling defeated and it's still so early on.

4. gilmoregirl

persimmon / 1273 posts

@Pumuckl: I totally get the desire to have something else to think about! I'm going to be home for a while but have picked up some projects and have some things to work on for my job because it is not illegal for me to work in leave...I don't think. I'm sure part time has its drawbacks but it sounds awesome to me right now.

@maggierose: so sorry pumping is already a struggle. I hear you on just not having time to deal with it. I can't offer any advice but I do know that combo feeding worked really well for a few of my friends. One travels between buildings all day with no consistent schedule, so her kid gets formula during the day and nurses morning, night and weekends. She's really happy with it.

5. maggierose

olive / 60 posts

@gilmoregirl: That's reassuring to hear!

How is everyone's babies sleeping these days? We were doing pretty good for awhile with usually just one 2-3 am wakeup and then an early 5-6 am wakeup where she would usually go back down for another hour or two... but the last two nights have not been great. Last night she was up at 11, 2, 4, and then 5 and wouldn't go back to sleep after that. UGH. Not sure if it is a growth spurt or a reverse cycling thing or what.

6. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@maggierose: Sorry your supply is down, mine seems to fluctuate by a couple ounces, mostly just depending on when she nurses in the morning. I'm definitely not getting much frozen this time around but am at least keeping up. Hopefully the extra water/oatmeal helps.

Sleep is still great here, but you worry me for whats to come. She sleeps 10 to 6 pretty consistently. Please let there not be a regression!
    She does have her first cold this week, poor girl, hopefully short-lived.

7. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

@maggierose: I combo fed lo1 due to low supply and it ended up working out so so well-- I ended up nursing her 22 months 😳Just wanted to give you a positive story! Combo feeding took the pressure off me so much. I still pumped at work but I didn't stress about having enough.

Sleep has been really good! I don't want to jinx it lol but she pretty reliably sttn for about a month now which is nuts. Lo1 actually wakes up more often.

Speaking of lo1, The threes are hitting her HARD right now, I don't know how much is jealously related or how much is just this age but omg the whining and screaming when she doesn't get her way is intense. Anyone else having sibling drama?? It isn't usually directed at lo2 but it's often about me, I hear "I want you to help me first!" A lot when I'm nursing. I try to give her one on one attention but it's so hard, esp bc dh has had to travel recently and I've been solo parenting. Lo2 is so so easy by comparison...

8. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@maggierose: sorry to hear your pumping isn't going well. I'm not an experienced pumper since I'm home, but I've heard good things on here about "Power pumping" to increase supply. Also Mothers Milk tea, lactation cookies and Guinness! Good luck!

Sleep is good here. She goes down around 8/8:30 (needs to be nursed to sleep) and sleeps until 4ish. Then she's usually up again around 6:30. Sometimes she'll stir around 5 and I'll just being her into bed and she'll snooze on the boob in bed until everyone wakes up. Naps are still only in the wrap, except today we got a swing nap for 30 minutes that I was able to extend by nursing her in sidelying on the couch. That can only happen when DD1 is napping!

@nana87: my daughter is younger than yours, but she's showing a bit Of what you're describing. When I am nursing J, she will come over and start to whine or do something to get my attention. Today she took a scoopful of rice out of her sensory bin and poured it all over J's blanket... 🙄 I'm chalking it up to her new transition to home since stopping daycare last week, but I do think there is a little bit of jealousy at play.

9. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@maggierose: sorry your supply is down, no real advice other than to try not to stress about it and to keep at it. When Tyler was in the hospital I was only getting half an ounce TOTAL from both boobs when I pumped but once he was nursing again it went back up. Not at all what you're dealing with but just an example that just bc your supply tanks doesn't mean it won't or can't go back up!!

@maggierose: our sleep still sucks. hasn't ever really been great. Goes to bed around 7-8 and is usually up to nurse around 11, then nurse again around 2-3 and then he gets squirmy around 4-5 so I bring him into bed with me and cuddle til I get up (this is on a good night! some nights he needs to be settled 2-3 times due to gas/pooping). I now get up a 5. It's working. I wish he'd drop that first feeding but maybe in time he will. fingers crossed!!!

@nana87: I am shocked but DD hasn't been jealous at all. I completely envisioned what you describe happening but so far DD hasn't done it at all. She seems to understand that I can't help her until im done nursing... sometimes if it's an emergency i'll try to help her or whatever while nursing (poor tyler). But so far no jealousy or acting out... well nothing that I think is related to LO2, we have our threenager tantrums of course!

10. gilmoregirl

persimmon / 1273 posts

@nana87: B has been VERY 3 lately. i was surprised by it because he was a fairly mellow 2, but 3 has been an adventure for a while (even before birthdays). I think big sibling jealousy is a factor but it's also just the age. He was ramping up to this before T was born and it has continued to increase. We cut his nap recently and it's actually helped. But he's been moving toward dropping his nap for the last 6 months.

@maggierose: sleep is getting better here. Nights are unpredictable but he usually does a long stretch and sometimes sleeps through. He's put himself to sleep several times which I am excited about.

@gentlelunette: in the last week or two I have FINALLY been able to get T to sleep in the swing for his naps. I don't think he took a single non-wrap nap before 10 weeks lol.

11. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@gilmoregirl: lol. J's naps are driving me bonkers. The swing is SO
    hit and miss for her. Usually miss. She's stopped taking anything longer than an hour, and we typically just deal with 35-55 minutes. No wonder she's still taking 5 a day! Ah well... she sleeps well at night so I can't complain.

12. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Ajsmommy: How has work been? Hopefully you're getting some sleep at night?

Any new milestones with the babies?
    Em will be 3 months on Friday. She rolled over back to front last week three times in a row so I was able to get her on tape. She's starting to giggle more, the cutest thing ever but really makes me work for them! She has great head control and loves to sit up, we're using the bumbo now - I think she'll be an early sitter, big bro was 5 months.

13. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@josina: wow! That's an early roll from back to belly! Exciting!

J consistently rolls belly to back and giggles tons. It doesn't take much to get her to laugh! Her head control is also really great. Not much else to report! Naps are still mostly short and infuriating. Lol!

14. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@gentlelunette: Just realized I worded that wrong... belly to back, not back to front. Too late to edit. Whoops!
    Can't wait till she giggles more often!

15. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

Nice rolling, guys! We don't have any rolling yet, though I think she's close to rolling onto her back. She's doing really well - very sweet, usually not super fussy, eating well and sleeping well. Her naps have lengthened a lot - she'll take two long naps for her first two naps of the day. Overnight sleep is good too, she's not eating overnight anymore, and will usually need a pacifier any time between 4:30 and 6am. Up for the day between 7 and 7:30. She's extremely smiley and will giggle sometimes too, mostly for her dad!

16. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

Glad to hear all the kids are doing well! J is also rolling belly to back. F is no where near it. She has way less body tension than him. So funny how totally different they are.

17. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

Quiet here, how is everyone doing?

Em will be 4 months next week... I need to move her from the R&P to her crib and I'm seriously dreading it... any tips for making the switch easily? She doesn't seem to settle when she's laying flat vs. cocooned in the r&p.
    She's also got a mommy/daycare mom preference - anyone else and she will cry after about 30 seconds, so if someone wants to hold her, thats all they get. Hopefully that is short lived so we can get a sitter!

18. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

@josina: I've been thinking that too! It's been a while since we all checked in. I don't have advice about the R&P transition, but we will need to do a swaddle-to-sleep sack transition soon, since she's able to roll from back to stomach now.

A is 4.5 months old, and she's doing well. Her sleep is normally good but has been a bit weird the last couple nights (trouble falling asleep/settling, waking up for the paci at 4am rather than her usual 6am-ish). We're about to shake it all up with a vacation anyway, so we'll see what happens and try to fix it when we are back!

19. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@josina: it has been super quiet! Good luck with the transition to the crib. I don't have any advice! J has been in her crib for awhile but her slee is getting worse with each passing day, so not like that's helping us at all! Haha.

We're doing okay. I'm tired. We've gone from one wake up a night to 3 (usually). She's mastered rolling from back to belly and so she basically does that all.day.long and in the night too, which is the cause of the wake ups. If she would just sleep on her belly, it wouldn't be a problem, but so far that's a no-go! Life with two Little's is chaotic but also pretty manageable now that the weather is better.

20. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@josina: Hey! I feel like I've been mia for a while bc of getting back to work UGh it's so tough working full time while still not getting a full nights sleep! I wish they would let us mom's have off until we were done bf'ing... of course that's impossible but man I wish.

As for switching from rnp to crib, what I did with DD was that I started having her nap in her pack in play (flat) during the day so she got used to being flat. The first few days she didn't nap nearly as well as she usually did but by day 3-4 she got better and then I started her in her crib for the night. If she woke up and couldnt' settle I'd transfer her into her rnp. By the 3rd night she went all night in her crib.

Tyler hasn't been an issue, he'll sleep anywhere.

@Beehive: oooo vacation!! I'm currently trying to plan a Disney trip. where are you all going? have fun!

@gentlelunette: I'm so so so so tired. Tyler is doing ok sleep wise, usually up 2-3 times a night which is ok but when I have to work full time it's just draining me. I am a zombie by Thursday and just pray I can make it through the work day without drooling on my keyboard

21. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

@Ajsmommy: Thanks! We're going to Rome for 10 days. DH's parents and sister's family are meeting us from London for the second weekend, so they will all get a chance to meet DD and spend some time with DS - they haven't seen us since the summer.

Work sounds exhausting, I hope it gets easier soon. I'm going back to work in a month, and while I enjoy my work and it will be nice to be in the adult world again, I also want DD to start sleeping well (and in her crib in her big brother's room) before I go back. Wishful thinking, I'm sure!

22. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Ajsmommy: Oh man, you poor thing. My first was a horrible sleeper till we quit bf'ing at 14 months (and he's still not great) so I hear you on having that time off work!! I'm sooo lucky with Em, and hope she stays that way.
    Thanks for the tips, I had actually mentioned it to daycare Monday having her nap in the pack & play now, she had only slept in the swing. We'll start there.

@Beehive: Rome, omg, awesome! Have fun!
    @gentlelunette: Thanks, hopefully her sleep turns around for you!

23. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

@Beehive: oh Rome sounds like fun! Enjoy your break! We'll go to Vienna the last week of June and I am really looking forward to it.

@josina: no advice on the R&P mine have been in the crib since we're home from the hospital. They still share a crib though and I really hope mommy intuition will let me know when to move them to two cribs.

@Ajsmommy: so sorry to hear things are still rough! Hope T's sleep will improve and he'll let you STTN soon.

For us things are going fine. Hard to believe they'll be 5 months old next week. Sleep has continued to be a non issue (knock on wood). They take two major naps, one in the morning which is usually around 2.5-3h and then eat and then sleep for another 2-3h. They'll sometimes take a cat nap in the car when we pick their siblings up from daycare. At night they now go down pretty much without a fuss at 6:30-7:30pm, sleep until we wake them to eat at 11:30pm-midnight and then go down until 6am. Although J has been waking up at 5:30am a lot lately. J will often go back down for another hour or so after that feed though. F sleeps longer and then is usually up for the day after the morning feed. Both have roled belly to back now and are able to get to their sides but haven't fully rolled yet. They have grown so much they have gained around 8-9lbs each (they are around 13.5-14lbs) and J especially has grown around 7 inches since birth.
    One thing I have discovered though is that F seems sensitive to diary. I noticed she would spit up a ton at the afternoon feed and not as much when I didn't have cereal for lunch. So now I have pretty much eliminated diary from my diet and she is a lot happier and doesn't nearly spit up as much. Luckily a little diary seems fine so I can still have some ice cream or baked goods.

24. gilmoregirl

persimmon / 1273 posts

@josina: my approach to the crib transition is to pretend he can sleep in the rock and play forever? He's only rolled belly to back a few times, so I think I might start to try him out in the crib at night while I can still move him to the rock and play if things go bad. We are doing well with sleep and I am scared to change anything!

Theo has started crying at bedtime after I put him down (he nurses to sleep but usually wakes up on transfer). Aside from one weird night, though, he's put himself back to sleep after only 10 minutes of crying. Fingers crossed this is a good sign?
    @pumuckl: no dairy, boo. I'm glad F doesn't seem too sensitive. Ben was MSPI and it was the pits. Outgrew it early though

@Ajsmommy: the sleep stuff is so much more difficult when you have to get up/be at work all day. I really hope things get better soon. I was losing it with Ben's terrible sleep while working and I won't soon forget how hard that was.

@gentlelunette: how you doing being home with two? Are you guys adjusted? I sent in my paperwork to be off until January so I'm home for now too. I have mixed feelings but generally feel really fortunate to have this option available.

@Beehive: sounds like such a fun trip! I love Rome.

25. gilmoregirl

persimmon / 1273 posts

Ugh so, just need to vent a bit. For bedtime we've fallen into either splitting the kids or I do both. So much of the time my husband puts B to bed. It's been cool to see their relationship develop so much BUT ALSO the shenanigans are getting out of control and my husband is just letting it happen. I've suggested a few things that have worked temporarily but he's not consistent. So he's lying with B till he falls asleep and it's taking longer and longer every night and it's driving me crazy. He's been in there for at least an hour tonight. I feel like I can't do anything about it because it's not my "job" right now but I'm so irritated by how iy keeps getting worse and DH still won't do anything. It's only a few nights a week that it's my problem but it's still a problem.

Ok. Just needed to complain I think.

ETA: its two hours now. Wtf? I'm so annoyed at this. There's no reason for it to take this long! B doesn't nap!!

26. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

@Ajsmommy: honestly, I don't even know how you're managing! I can't imagine working full time and having two little ones. I'm tired enough being home. You're a rock star!

@Beehive: oooh, have an amazing trip!! Hopefully A continues to sleep well throughout your travels!

@Pumuckl: sounds like the twins are doing great. Sorry to hear you have to go dairy free, but it's good that you've narrowed it down and F is doing better!

@gilmoregirl: I'm doing well. Honestly, it's not as bad as I imagined. We keep busy... o try to have something planned for every morning, even if it's just a walk to the park. She watches a lot more TV than she did when she was in daycare full time, but... whatever. I'm off until February for sure, but possibly next August when J is 18 months if my request is approved. I need to get that ball rolling with my supervisor soon.

27. gentlelunette

kiwi / 698 posts

I'm starting to think that we're going to need to sleep train J. She is so reliant on me to fall back asleep... nursing, specifically. And naps are in the wrap all the time, still. We slee trained her big sister at 4.5 months (sleep sense) so I think we'll probably do the same once we see where things land in the next few weeks. It would be nice if I could put her down for a nap or two!! I think she'd go back to sleeping longer stretches at night, too, if she was putting herself to sleep vs. nursing to sleep.

It's amazing the changes I'm seeing. J basically spends all her waking hours on her belly because she won't stop rolling. She's starting to remember how to get on her back again, and has done a few series of rolls across the room. She is pretty mesmerized by her hands, and watches them with complete amazement. She's close to finding her feet, too. And she is so chatty! She basically just coos and "chats" at us all day. It's pretty adorable. I think she'll be a thumb sucker like her big sister, as she seems to be biting her thumb/fingers a lot lately! As much as I don't love the sleeplessness, I LOVE this age!

28. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Pumuckl: Awesome that both twins sleep well for you! Boo to the dairy sensitivity, but good that you don't have to completely eliminate.
    @gilmoregirl: lol, rock and play forever would be nice, do they make a larger size? Its hard to move her when she sleeps perfectly now, I think she wakes up at night too but she just stays quiet and falls back asleep. She is just so completely opposite from DS, it amazes me.
    Bedtime shenanigans, did he fall asleep in there?! 2 hours is a long time! Does B do the same for you or is it just with DH?
    @gentlelunette: Aww to the coos and chatting, we get a little bit of this but not much, Em is a quiet little girl.

29. gilmoregirl

persimmon / 1273 posts

@josina: honestly it seems pretty cozy in that thing so I wouldn't be sorry to try one out myself. I am stalling on making any changes because things are good for us too. I'm a lot stricter so B doesn't play me the same way he plays dad. It's mostly out of my control which is probably why I'm so irked by it. Hopefully tonight is better.

@gentlelunette: I'm actually really enjoying it. I was miserable during my leave with B but having a great time this time around. We def are doing more tv. It takes me about 15 minutes to put T down for a nap and B let himself outside a week or two ago. He went around back to get some toys from the sandbox and then got stuck on the front porch bc he can't reach the handle from outside. I think we both were a little traumatized so now he gets the iPad while I put T down.

30. maggierose

olive / 60 posts

It's nice to hear updates from everyone! I haven't checked here in awhile because it was so quiet.

Baby girl is almost 4.5 months and I can't believe it. She loves to grab her feet and seems to have started teething - the hand is constantly in the mouth and lots of drool. A few weeks ago she was rolling over tummy to back pretty consistently, but hasn't done it for awhile since!

Sleep has been pretty bad for awhile now. She's been in a crib for two months, but she's never slept through the night, and we've only had a handful of nights with one wakeup. More often than not, she is waking up 3-4 times a night every night. She was doing every 1-2 hours for awhile there. We quit swaddling a few weeks ago and she has been sleeping in the Merlin but it doesn't seem to make a tremendous difference, although it's better than nothing at all.

It's thrown me for a loop since my son never went through a 4 month sleep regression and was already more or less consistently sleeping through the night at this point. I don't know what to do. Nursing is the quickest way to calm her back to sleep. Rocking/shushing/paci...doesn't help and only aggravates her more, so I am nursing a lot at night and afraid it is setting her up for bad habits, to get her calories during the night rather than the day.

She just started daycare and it makes me sad because she is the youngest baby in her class and just looks SO tiny compared to the 9-11 month crawlers. My son was 6.5 months when he started so he seemed much heartier when he began versus a little 4.5 month old. But, it's not feasible to quit my job so this is what it is.

31. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@maggierose: Yes to hands always in her mouth, Em is great at this, drool everywhere. And she also rolled tummy to back 3x but hasn't done in it almost a month!
    Sorry your sleep is bad, I did the same with DS, he didn't get better until I quit nursing at 14 months. It was survival mode for awhile, just get him back to bed as fast as possible, which was always bf'ing.
    I know how you feel about daycare too! I cried before Em started since she was only 6 weeks and DS was 3 months when he started. So tough.

32. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

Definitely teething going on here. Both kids constantly have their fingers in their mouths. F especially is drooling through her bibs/bandannas like it's her job. Mine have been quite miserable the last couple of days. F has a stuffed nose and J had way too many poops today. Hope they'll feel better tomorrow. Might be the heat though so we'll see...

@maggierose: I am being a mean mommy and am not feeding my LOs before 6am (they eat around midnight though). If they wake before then they'll get unhappy and we take them to bed with us where they get even more angry once they realize they aren't getting fed but then usually settle within a minute or two. So it gets worse before it gets better. Disclaimer they eat 6-7.5oz around midnight. They can definitely wait until 6am.

33. Pumuckl

pomegranate / 3601 posts

How's everyone doing?
    We are cutting some teeth here... J was inconsolable yesterday and I wasn’t sure why so I finally figured that he might be teething and low and behold that bottom tooth is making an entrance. I’ll miss that gummy smile so much!
    On another note: I finally got around to writing up my birthstory if you feel like reading that novel, here’s your link http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/a-med-free-birth-story-twin-edition

34. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@Pumuckl: Thanks for posting your story! I had the same AWFUL PP contractions.

We are doing good, no teeth yet but she chews on her fingers non-stop. Rolling from back to belly as soon as she's laid down, and pulling herself a bit. STILL in the R&P but I prefer her right next to me esp. now that I know she'll most likely be tummy-sleeping in her crib.

35. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

We are doing pretty good. W's sleep was horrible over the weekend, but we were out of town, so I think that it was due to the pack n play. It could also have been because he was nursing all day and my body just isn't used to that (vs pumping twice at work). I have a feeling that he was still hungry, hence waking up twice per night. But, the past two nights, he is back to 1x per night!

He has been rolling so much more and has decided effective yesterday, that he is a belly sleeper It's freaking out our care provider and I noticed him at 3am this morning sleeping on his belly. Of course, I had to go in there twice to be sure he was breathing Do you remember any of your first kids sleeping on their bellies this early?

36. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@NorthStar: I remember that DS slept 'better' on his tummy so I think I considered letting him sleep that way at 4 months but ultimately decided I was getting no sleep b/c I was paranoid the whole time! I'm not sure when he started rolling to his tummy on his own at night though, I don't think it was this young.
    Your post is exactly why I don't want to move Em to her crib, I won't get sleep because I'll be too worried/checking on her!

37. NorthStar

pear / 1881 posts

@josina: I don't blame you! We put him to sleep on his back and so does his care provider. But, he always ends up on his belly! He was getting pissed at her yesterday because she kept moving him to his back and he wanted his belly. lol I feel like this is SO early

38. josina

pomegranate / 3973 posts

@NorthStar: I know they say once they're rolling on their own, its fine, but it doesn't mean we won't worry!

39. Beehive

nectarine / 2054 posts

@Pumuckl: Such a wonderful story! Eeek, I can't believe it's time for teeth! J was a really late teether, so I'm hoping A will be as well.

We're doing well, a couple weeks before I return to work, so I'm trying to get a few things settled, like swaddle weaning and moving her to her crib in big brother's room. Both are going fine now that we are using the Merlin puffy suit, but I expect we're just postponing the weaning difficulty until a later date! Oh well, maybe she'll get comfortable with her arms somewhat free, and it will be an easier transition later. She still needs the paci at least once during the night (around 5am, sometimes earlier and sometimes later).

She was a good traveler on our recent vacation - she did very well on two long flights, and seemed to enjoy the change of scenery when we were in Rome. She's not as easygoing in restaurants as our son was (and is) - if she's not asleep, she only wants to stay in one place for a little while, so we would sometimes have to take turns taking her outside for a little walk. She enjoyed the attention from all the lovely Romans, and it was great to introduce her to my husband's London-based family, who joined us for our second weekend.

40. Ajsmommy

pomegranate / 3355 posts

@Pumuckl: great story! and I have a feeling tyler might be getting teeth soon too I feel like it's early but he is seriously showing signs and even our daycare has been commenting on it.
    @josina: @NorthStar: tyler is rolling over all the time but thank goodness he doesn't at night in his crib. phew. I have the angel care monitor that monitors breathing/movement so that gives me peace of mind if he decides to flip over. I read that awful post and now I am sooo thankful I have the movement monitor

Tyler is trying to sit up ALL THE time, he is so eager and curious.

Night time sleep is still not great. Up 2-4 times a night and what makes it worse is that I am so tired I fall asleep in the rocking chair at least once a night with him in my arms and am asleep for like 40-60 mins!!! ugh....

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee