Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2020 moms!

1. CatyLady

grape / 78 posts

@jaguar: FX for you!

2. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

So, this is weird but my EDD is my birthday. Additionally, I was born on my due date. AND I found my mom’s baby book. So here is her BBT chart from 37 years ago...

I don’t think FF would have given her crosshairs

3. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@MsHangry: it depends on which FAM rules she was following, but that does meet the 3 temps 0.1°F over the previous 6. That dip would have probably thrown her off.

BUT that is totally awesome that she has her chart in your baby book!

4. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MsHangry: so neat that your mom saved that!

@jaguar: I’m thinking about you and hoping for good news.

I’m so stressed out waiting on my stupid betas. I went in Friday and then again yesterday for my 2nd draw. I asked for Friday’s results yesterday and they told me the doctor hadn’t signed off on them because she was waiting on my 2nd draw. They said they would call today and failed to do so!!! Ughhh. I took my last FRER yesterday and it was another dye stealer, so I’m trying to remain positive, but I’m agonizing over the unknown.

5. kayla0416

apricot / 275 posts

Hello! I got a suuuuuper squinty squinter yesterday, but it was slightly less squinty this morning so I'm going to cautiously join this group!

EDD: 1/27
    How far along: 9dpo, so I guess 3w2d?
    First child? 3rd! We have a just turned 3 year old and a 17-month old. Going to have 3 under 4...
    First doctor appointment: Haven't scheduled yet but I'm assuming mid-June?
    Any symptoms so far? Just little twinges, nothing too different from normal pre-period stuff. I was weirdly super emotional a couple days ago, that's what prompted me to test (that and I'm a poas-addict, haha).
    Who have you told? Just hubby! He was out of state for work yesterday so I called him right away. Not planning on telling anyone else til 12 weeks. Except I'll probably talk to our daycare in a couple weeks to get on the list for an infant spot next April!

6. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@kayla0416: congrats and welcome to the group!

My blood results look great! I’m so excited! HcG went from 488 to 2,070. My Progesterone went from 25.4 to 26.8!!! Doubling of 36 hours! They scheduled me for an early scan next week!

7. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Yay! So happy to see this!!!

8. Chuckles

persimmon / 1495 posts

@Jessiemuller88: So exciting! I really think this is it for you!

I have been meaning to respond to your question about how my anxiety has been. I actually found the earliest weeks not too bad, mostly because I was expecting the worst, even if I was hoping things would be okay. So I didn't get attached to the idea of being pregnant. I started to get more nervous once we saw the heartbeat, but then I was having a decent amount of symptoms, so I still felt nervous, but okay. Not to make you worry about the future, but I actually think weeks 10 to now have been the hardest, anxiety-wise. Everything seems fine, my NIPT test and NT tests were all great, so there's no actual reason to worry. But I think because it's real now, I'm more nervous to lose this pregnancy. I'm doing ok, no major meltdowns or anything, but it's on my mind a lot of the time. I'm hopeful that once I can feel the baby moving, I will be less anxious.

9. CatyLady

grape / 78 posts

@MsHangry: That chart is amazing!

10. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Jessiemuller88: fantastic!!!

11. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Chuckles: thank you so much for sharing. I have also kind of been expecting the worst these last two weeks, but after getting good betas, I find myself getting more hopeful and excited, which is also scary. I am sorry for all you have been through and that it’s making you nervous right now. I agree that you will feel better when you can start to feel baby kick. I loved when my son would get the hiccups because I knew he was ok!! I guess for now I’m going to take it one day at a time and trying to enjoy the moment. ☺

12. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Chuckles: @Jessiemuller88: I’ve only had one chemical prior to this, so I can’t help but be “all in” now that I’m past the point of the previous loss.

13. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@jaguar: how are you doing? Just read through your recent posts and I’m thinking of you!!

14. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MsHangry: one chemical is painful enough. I’m so glad you are all in! Being positive is the best way to be! I’m definitely getting there.

My first ultrasound is June 4th. I can’t wait! I am having pretty consistent cramping, not painful, but a constant dull ache. Anyone else have this?

15. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Still here, just quieter than usual as we take it one day at a time. Baby has a heartbeat, now we just need to see if it grows.

16. CatyLady

grape / 78 posts

@jaguar: FX for you!

17. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Jessiemuller88: I would say that has been my one symptom. The cramps aren’t as bad as AF cramps or they don’t last as long. It is one or two and then they are gone. Every time my internal monologue goes: “oh no! What is that??? Breathe... imagine it is your uterus stretching to accommodate...”

18. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@jaguar: still all the hugs/prayers/good vibes/ fingers crossed for you and that bean

19. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MsHangry: so glad to hear I’m not alone. I will tell myself the same thing. It’s only stretching.

@jaguar: I’m so happy to hear baby has a heartbeat! Now grow baby, grow ❤

Anyone else ridiculously bloated?

20. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Super bloated over here. Still bleeding frequently, so still very very worried about a take home baby over here.

Our official 7 week IVF viability scan is Wednesday so have to keep fingers crossed for then.

Hope you're all doing ok. xx

21. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@jaguar: we will all be thinking of you!

As for me, I stupidly took my temperature this morning after not checking for a few days. Also on less sleep bc of GOT. It is down but not below the coverline or anything. Why did I do that? I should put the thermometer in the bathroom so I can’t check it anymore!

22. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

@jaguar definitely keeping your family in my thoughts!

I'm not too terribly bloated yet (6w+5) but I am exhausted, emotional, and my boobs feel like they want to explode in electrical fire. I'm trying to be grateful because at this point with my last pregnancy I was dying of nausea by now. Every moment I can get through without morning sickness is a good moment.

Anxiously awaiting our 8w ultrasound next Wednesday. I just want to see that little flickering heartbeat and know that gummy bear is okay.

23. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@jaguar: ❤

24. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Today's scan went ok, I think? I'm 7w based on transfer day, baby measured at 6w5d and heart rate was 145. One day at a time....<3

25. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@jaguar: wonderful news!

26. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

I had to clean up some dog vomit this morning (yuck) and had to run to the bathroom myself to dry heave. I had horrible morning sickness/nausea last pregnancy so I don’t know if I’m getting an early start this time or it’s just that I have a weak stomach.

27. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@jaguar: This is amazing news!!! So happy to hear this!

@MsHangry: Solidarity. My son puked this morning all over himself and his carseat, which meant scrubbing the puke out of all the buckle crevices. The smell was overwhelming. I've been pretty sick myself. Dealing with someone else's puke is awful...

28. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: that’s awesome to hear!

29. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

I'm starving. STARRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG.

Seriously. I think I'm going to eat everything and I'm only at 7w+2.

30. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@helloperidot: I know the feeling!

31. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@helloperidot: same here!! I’m so hungry!

My upper abdomen also always feels super full and uncomfortable. I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

32. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

8 weeks today and still hanging in there. Heart rate was 178!

33. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

@jaguar: hi baby! Fingers crossed for you, but sounds like good signs so far.

I'm at my 8w ultrasound but baby is measuring about a week back (I'm not too concerned because I tend to be a late implanter). Anyway, the nurse I had isn't trained to do transvaginal so they sent me down to be worked in at radiology...which means I might have to wait three hours to be seen!

This is just not how I saw this morning going.

34. honey786

grape / 81 posts

holy headaches!

anyone else have headaches as an early symptom? I didn't have this with #1 and they are persistent this time around. Usually drinking lots of water helps, but not sure if I am missing something I should be doing.

35. CatchAFallingStar

nectarine / 2806 posts

@jaguar: this makes me so happy!!

36. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@helloperidot: Hope all went well with your vag cam ultrasound xx

37. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

@jaguar: thanks! I ended up only waiting about 20 minutes and had a great tech who got great pics of Baby Gummy Bear.

So baby is measuring 7w (late implantation sucks!) with a beautiful heartbeat of 121bpm. I'm due on January 18th, which continues our trend of having winter holiday babies.

We celebrated by telling the kiddos. My oldest (4) is beyond excited, and my youngest (18 months) has no idea what is going on but can now say "Baby". 😂

38. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@jaguar: fantastic news! I’m so happy all is well with your little bean!

@helloperidot: yay for a beautiful heartbeat! That’s so sweet your oldest is so excited. I’m really looking forward to telling my 2 year old he’s going to be a big brother!

My first appointment is Tuesday and I’m so excited and nervous for my ultrasound. I’ll be 7.5 weeks. Praying we see a healthy baby and strong heartbeat.

39. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@helloperidot: So thrilled for you!

@Jessiemuller88: Yay for first appts

I am still too scared to hope this might be real... it's terrifying being on constant m/c watch. I really hope this bub is a fighter!

40. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Jessiemuller88: so exciting about your appointment next week!

@jaguar: picture looks good, heartbeat is awesome!

@helloperidot: glad they didn’t make you wait the three hours!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee