Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2020 moms!

1. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: thanks, I'm pretty excited. Might even spring for new sheets and a new down comforter while I'm at it. 😂

Our other very large purchase this year will be a minivan. 😮 We currently have one car, and it can't fit three across but it's the perfect beater commuter for DH so we won't be getting rid of it. I was actually pleasantly surprised at the cost of a newer Sedona (2014 model) so that's likely the route we will take. It won't be new but it'll be new to.me and fit all the kiddos and that's all that matters.

If anyone has any proven ways to make a billion dollars quickly, legally, and without having to divorce my husband and marry a Nigerian prince, can you help a girl out? 😂😂😂😶😭

2. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

Thank you so much everyone ☺

@helloperidot: ummm a new mattress is ridiculously exciting. We bought a new one a few years ago, and it was life changing! As far as the minivan goes- my DH has finally talked me into getting one, so I think we will also be purchasing one this year!

3. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@helloperidot: That IS exciting! When things sink in that this is real, I need to research what seats go 3 across in my CX5 :o

4. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

Nothing fun to report today. I'm tired and feel like garbage and my children have watched far, far too much TV this week. My DH has been out of town on work for the last week, and he doesn't come home until late tomorrow night. Blahhhhhh.

I feel like I have to wait FOREVER to go get the bloodwork done for our CFFDNA testing (ugh, two more weeks!). And I'm starting to wonder about logistical things, like what the baby is going to sleep in (both girls slept in a RNP which was a godsend because our first had colic and our second had silent reflux). And names...ugh, I have no idea what to name this one. I'm out. My brain apparently could only handle two names.

Also my house is a mess but I'm too tired to clean it. Bah, humbug.

5. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@helloperidot: sorry you feel like garbage and DH has been gone. I’m in the same boat as far as messy house and kiddo watching too much tv. I feel like blah too, and I’m soooo lethargic. Hoping it gets better soon!

I’m anxious and excited for my appointment Friday. I get another ultrasound and we are doing the Panorama NIPT testing!

6. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Time seems to be going in slow mo over here! I take my NIPT bloods tomorrow and then there's an anxious wait for results. If all is well in there, I'm 10 weeks tomorrow.

7. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

In the waiting room for my first “nurse intake appointment. I don’t think there is an ultrasound or anything fun today.

8. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

My NIPT results are supposed to come back today. Yesterday it said they had been sent to my clinician and I asked the doctor when I was in for my monthly appointment, but he said they didn't have them. He said I'd be the first to know and to only call back if I didn't have them by the end of the week because I get them first. But then I got an automated email from my hospital's online test results system that the results from my NIPT had been scanned but scans cannot be viewed through the hospital's system. The counsyl site still says they are under clinical review. It's going to be a long day of waiting.... everything looked good at the NT scan yesterday but I am still so nervous about getting the NIPT results, as I know they are much more accurate for chromosomal abnormalities than NT. They do 3d scanning at the NT and it's crazy how high resolution is it, even better than it was with my son a couple of years ago. You literally see exactly what the fetus looks like (a little alien!)

I sympathize on feeling like garbage. My 16 month old has no interest in watching tv or I would have probably overused it by this point

9. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

After writing that whole post (I'm so impatient, lol), got the notification that the results are ready and everything is low risk. Feeling so, so relieved....

10. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@periwinklebee: yay!!!

11. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@bhbee: Thank you!!! I am so relieved! I think I just assumed it would take multiple pregnancies again to luck upon a genetically normal embryo...

Hope things are going well for you!

12. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@MsHangry: How did it go?

13. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@periwinklebee: that’s amazing news! What a relief! Yay!

14. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: congrats on genetically normal, did you find out the sex or are you waiting?

15. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Jessiemuller88: Thank you! Hope you get some relief from feeling like blah soon.

@snarkybiochemist: I will when DH gets home tonight, we are not patient enough to wait I don't have much of a preference, though, can see things that would be great and more challenging both with brothers and one of each... Hope things are going well for you!

16. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@periwinklebee: whew great news!

17. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

As for me it was such a boring appointment. LMP, review my obstetric and health history... remind me to get a flu shot in the fall and stay away from sushi

They did put in an order for urine test and blood test and an ultrasound!!! So I’m going to swing by the ultrasound schedulers tomorrow to see if they can squeeze me in. Haha

18. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@MsHangry: Boring is always best when it comes to OB appointments! I hope they can fit you in for an ultrasound really soon! How far along are you now?

@snarkybiochemist: It's a !!!

19. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Congrats! girls are fun (I might be biased with E)

20. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

I swung by and the front desk said they were booked thru the end of June (ugh...) but she called back to the techs and they can squeeze me in at 10am!!

21. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I think it will be super interesting to see how it is different from being a boy mom! I still can't quite wrap my head around it (or even really wrap my head around the fact that the baby from the ultrasound pictures is in there!) but I'm sure it will get more real with time....

22. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: I'm not sure it ever really sinks in until they are here. Good luck seeing how different your kiddos are

23. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: So true! Thank you! Hope things are going well, E must be at a really fun age now!

24. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: now that I have hijacked the whole 2020 mamas board. E is good, getting into everything and starting to talk, its both fun and frustrating at this age. How is your little guy?

25. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: This thread is pretty quiet in any case! LO is trying so hard to talk/sing/etc, he loves babbling to himself! I am really enjoying this age, though he is definitely getting more and more capable of getting into mischief every day All the new skills that make him fun to interact with also mean I can't take my eyes off him for even a few seconds, hah hah

26. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@periwinklebee: Oh yea E loves stairs so when it gets quiet in our house I check there first. Its so fun watching them learn and figure things out.

27. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

28. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

Accidentally had a picture with my name!

I was able to have my ultrasound today. Everything looks good, actual read coming but measures 8w6d and HR 165

29. helloperidot

cherry / 236 posts

@snarkybiochemist: you and I shared a due date board last time (Nov '17)! I'm glad to hear E is doing so well. DD2 is walking (running), talking, and generally getting into mischief. 18m is my favorite age. 😄

30. snarkybiochemist

nectarine / 2180 posts

@helloperidot: Congrats on a third. 18 months is super fun, until your child shakes her head no for the millionth time because god mom why can't you read my mind.

31. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@snarkybiochemist: I sympathize on both stairs and endless shaking of the head no!

@MsHangry: Yay, congrats!!!!!

32. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@periwinklebee: congrats! I am a boy mom too, but a girl will be sooo sweet and fun! Finding out the sex makes it seem so much more real to me!

@MsHangry: that’s amazing they squeezed you in today! Baby looks great! Congrats momma!

33. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@periwinklebee: yay girl! I am hoping for a girl but expecting a second boy

34. MsHangry

apricot / 422 posts

@Jessiemuller88: yes! Very lucky!! I can’t imagine having to wait until July!

35. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@MsHangry: that would have been torture! I feel like I still hold my breath between appointments, and I can’t wait for that feeling to end.

36. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

Hi! 👋

I’d love to join and chat! I tried making a February 2020 group but it seems to be just me.

I’m guessing my due date is Feb 21. I’m totally in shock! Already getting pregnancy symptoms way earlier than with my first daughter. We really wanted to get pregnant, but I am not looking forward to 3 months of feeling like crap.

37. Jessiemuller88

clementine / 973 posts

@Eebolleh: welcome to the group and congrats!

38. periwinklebee

grapefruit / 4466 posts

@Eebolleh: Welcome and congrats!

I feel like there's not enough traffic on hb anymore to support monthly due date boards, grouping multiple months together really makes sense. I'm actually due in December (though if this one is anything like LO she'll arrive in Jan, lol).

Really hope the symptoms are kind to you this time around!

39. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@periwinklebee: AAAH! Congratulations on a healthy baby girl!!!

40. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@MsHangry: HI BABY!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee