Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2014 Mamas!

1. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@runnerd: Yay for getting an appointment! I wouldn't feel shady since you will actually be 8 weeks, although the baby may measure at 7 weeks so I'd tell the doc about your longer cycles so no one freaks out when the bean is measuring 7 weeks.

AFM, I go in for betas and progesterone tonight or tomorrow morning (depending when I get home from work) and then again 48 hours later. Nervous Although I feel reassured that the doc had already ordered the progesterone as part of the HCG, I just didn't know.

2. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: like you said - getting nice dark tests, so that's a good sign. I'll be thinking about you, let us know how it goes!

3. MrsSpottts

pea / 7 posts

I've been waiting for someone to start this! Thanks

EDD: Early July. Dates are unsure since this was my miscarriage cycle and I got pregnant again. LMP gives me July 1. Charting gives me July 6

When Did You Find Out?: 13 DPO

Child Number: 4

Where You Live: Florida

What kind of provider will you see?: OB

When's Your First Appointment?: I cancelled my appointment with the OB to confirm and went to a free women's clinic instead. Going early last time didn't stop a m/c and the clinic will do an u/s Nov. 21. After then I'll call the regular OB office and make an appointment.

What kind of birth do you want?: hospital and unmedicated. That's what my others were.

What You're Most Excited For: Holding the baby DH and I created together. DH adopted my other kids so he's never experienced the pregnancy or baby part.

What You're Most Scared About: Another m/c. I'm already better off than last time though.

Symptoms so far: Mood swings! Allergies have kicked it up again.

Share a picture of your bfp, announcement, &/or chart:

4. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

I'm so excited to join you guys!!

EDD: July 16th- for now

When Did You Find Out?: 11/5 (13 DPO)

Child Number: 1!!

Where You Live: Upstate NY

What kind of provider will you see?: I work for an OB/GYN so I will most likely stay there out of convenience. I would love to have seen a midwifery practice though.

When's Your First Appointment?: Calling for confirmation betas today from my PCP, and then i'll officially see my OB/GYN at 8 weeks.

What kind of birth do you want?: One where we both come out healthy! Unmedicated hospital vaginal birth is what I'll strive for.

What You're Most Excited For: Right now? telling both of our parents. We are seeing both sides for the holidays (we live 8+ hours from either family) so we're planning fun ways to break the news!

What You're Most Scared About: M/C.

Symptoms so far: Surprisingly very few! Just felt a little "off" the past few days. Very fluttery stomach, not what I would call nausea. More like when you're anxious about something? Slightly sore boobs, and very thirsty.

5. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@MrsSpottts: @thismustbetheplace: woo!!! Super excited for more July mamas!

6. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

Anyone having any symptoms really? Last night I had the worst backache and could barely sleep. And keep swearing I'm having these weird moments of queasiness, but maybe that's just wishful thinking since I want m/s to help alleviate m/c worries!

7. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@runnerd: Thanks lady! Heading in for bloodwork later this morning so I should get some news Friday.

@MrsSpottts: @thismustbetheplace: Welcome!!

8. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

Ok, I decided we have enough people for me to start a due date list, feel free to copy and edit this list at anytime guys! Oh and stole last months idea with child # in parenthesis

7/1 - justdarling (#1)
    7/6 - coopsmama (#2)
    7/6 - MrsSpottts (#4)
    7/15 - NorCalWayfarer (#1)
    7/15 - runnerd (#1)
    7/16 - thismustbetheplace (#1)

9. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@MrsSpottts: @thismustbetheplace: hooray for more July mamas!! congrats ladies!

@runnerd: Not much on the symptom front here. I've been getting exhausted about 8pm every day which is unusual and have a moment of nausea here and there but that's about it! I feel ya on wanting more symptoms to alleviate m/c concerns.

10. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

congrats to all of you!!

11. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@runnerd: Thanks for putting this list together!

My main symptoms are sore boobs, some intermittent nausea/hunger, and my uterus just feels kinda weird -- like strange cramping/bloating. Hoping it's a good sign! ETA -- I'm also really tired but it may just be that I'm not drinking my normal 2-4 cups of coffee a day.

12. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

I've pretty much been crampy since about 9DPO, but have had serious cramping and back aches going on for the past two days. I keep freaking out that I'm going to go find bleeding, but so far so good besides a little brown tinted CM once today, but I'm pretty sure that's just because my period was due yesterday. It's pretty hard not to let m/c flashbacks come racing forward when I saw that though.

13. Bao

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22276 posts

Congrats July mommas!!!

14. BlueberryPie

cherry / 105 posts

Hi! I'm so excited to be joining you! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and having some lovely ladies to share in this journey with Congrats to everyone!!

EDD: July 18

When Did You Find Out?: 11 dpo

Child Number: 1 (1 miscarriage in July -- oddly enough, on July 18)

Where You Live: St. Louis

What kind of provider will you see?: ob/gyn

When's Your First Appointment?: not sure yet

What kind of birth do you want?: unmedicated hospital birth

What You're Most Excited For: telling our families -- both of my husband's siblings/their spouses are currently expecting, so it will be awesome to let his family know there's a third on the way!

What You're Most Scared About: another miscarriage

Symptoms so far: my boobs have already grown quite a bit, I'm queasy most of the day, I want to go to bed at 7 pm, tons of cramping, and my heart is beating faster (happened last time too) -- I had almost no symptoms previously, so these are very welcome

15. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@BlueberryPie: welcome!! and love your username, haha! that is soooo fun that your family will be welcoming so many babies in the next year

16. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@BlueberryPie: Welcome! Wishing you a happy and health 9 months! So exciting you have so many people to share it with!

My early m/c was the weekend I'm due with this one -- it's also the weekend of a Half Ironman race I was training for last year but ended up not doing since I was a wreck that whole week/weekend. Was going to sign up for it this year, but got my BFP the morning registration opened! So two years in a row I'll be missing the race, but hopefully with a much happier outcome in 2014 And maybe I can get my butt in gear and do it in 2015!

17. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@runnerd: I can totally empathize with you. I've been nervous with any cramps, but so far no bleeding *fx* it stays that way. I had one big cramp this morning on the way to work and all I could think of was oh no, I'm miscarrying again! But it passed and since then it hasn't been bad at all. Are you getting any betas done? I know you are going to see a new doctor, but just wondering if you're doing anything before your appointment? I'm hoping betas will calm my fears....

18. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: while i would love some betas, no I'm not. I'll just be hoping for no major hiccups between now and my doctor appt. I'm excited for yours though cause I'm sure it will be confidence building news

19. BlueberryPie

cherry / 105 posts

@runnerd: Thanks! My sisters-in-law are actually due one day apart and I'm three months behind them -- it's going to be wild! On another note, sorry you had a little scare with the brown cm earlier It sounds like you know the cause though, so hopefully it was just a one-time spot!

20. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: oh fun! so are you into running at least some I guess since that's one of the three?

I can't convince myself to run since I got the BFP. I had spotting after 2 of the 4 times I ran during the pregnancy last time, before taking off running for a month before the m/c.

I am really bummed that I'm scared to run, but I'm trying to find alternative exercise like pilates, yoga, elliptical ( I say that, but I haven't exercised since I got the BFP lol)

21. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@BlueberryPie: wow, yea that is going to be super fun!!! my husband's two cousins who are sisters had babies less than month apart last year and I know they are loving it.

22. BlueberryPie

cherry / 105 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: Thank you for the welcome! Life can be kind of funny in the timing of these things, can't it?

23. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@runnerd: Well I wouldn't consider myself a "runner" per se, but I dabble in it Have only been doing yoga and pilates since getting my BFP. What about biking or swimming? (you can see where my allegiances lay in the tri). I think I may get back into biking since it supposed to be safe until you are showing. And then I can do some swimming once the weather warms up a bit and my belly gets in the way of other activities.

@BlueberryPie: It is funny You just have to laugh at it to keep your sanity, that's for sure!

24. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

Hi ladies!! so excited to be joining this group!!

EDD: July 16? (not totally sure yet bc just got beta results today)

When Did You Find Out?: TODAY (but first poas bfp was tues my bday!)

Child Number: 1!

Where You Live: Bergen County, NJ

What kind of provider will you see?: RE

When's Your First Appointment?: monday for another beta and then nex thurs for sono

What kind of birth do you want?: medicated!

What You're Most Excited For: just so grateful to have gotten to this point after over a year.. this cycle was our second IUI

What You're Most Scared About: being able to do what my body is supposed to do without any hiccups

Symptoms so far: sharp cramps on and off. very tired and ridiculously thirsty (is this even a symptom?!)

25. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: Welcome! So excited for you!

26. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: yay!!! Super thrilled for you!

27. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

Exciting seeing our group grow!!

7/1 - justdarling (#1)
    7/6 - coopsmama (#2)
    7/6 - MrsSpottts (#4)
    7/15 - NorCalWayfarer (#1)
    7/15 - runnerd (#1)
    7/16 - thismustbetheplace (#1)
    7/16 - littleredhairedgirl (#1)
    7/18 - BlueberryPie (#1)

28. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

thanks ladies!!!

29. BlueberryPie

cherry / 105 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: Welcome and congratulations!! I'm so happy for you! And so excited to have another July mama I can definitely feel you on the thirst symptom -- I chug one glass of water and need another 30 minutes later. I'm insatiable!!

30. justdarling

apricot / 452 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: Welcome!!! I am also really thirsty...and then I have to pee a lot. It is a horrible cycle!!

31. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

I'm feeling a lot of relief right now, although I know it's still early and I don't even have my 48 hour levels back. But -- just got my initial betas back from the doc and HGC is at 456 and progesterone was at 21.1. From BetaBase.info and Babymed.com it looks like average HGC for 17DPO is 300, so I feel good about my #s. Doc also said they want progesterone above 20, so I'm good there too. So relieved for the moment! I treasure the nurse's words -- "Congratulations, you are pregnant!!"

32. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: That's awesome! So glad you were able to get such relieving news -- those are excellent numbers.

@BlueberryPie: @littleredhairedgrl: Welcome ladies and congratulations! So fun to see our group grow in numbers. July is going to be a fun month!

33. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@NorCalWayfarer: woo! Those numbers sound great!!

34. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

so glad to be a part of this group since we can really tell anyone yet!

my RE called and left a message on my phone last night congratulating us and reiterating that we will be back for another beta on monday and then sonogram on thursday, but then he said that he'd be keeping his fingers crossed this weekend for us and that kinda made me nervous.. my hcg was at 191 and progesterone at 51 yesterday and the nurse said this was really great, so not sure why he ended his message like that

still thinking positive and super excited though! just extremely tired and mild cramps and oh boy the bloating!

35. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@littleredhairedgrl: that would bug me too that he ended his message like that... I'm sure he didn't mean anything specific, just that he's rooting for you in general!

I'm glad for this group too causes it kills me keeping secrets. DH and I can't even wait til Christmas or Birthdays to give gifts to each other, so it's so hard not telling people about this "gift".

36. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

hahaha @runnerd dh and i are like that too!! it was just my bday on tues and i received all my gifts from him the day each of them arrived in the mail, no wrapping or anything. he gets too excited to wait.

37. Mrs. Amethyst

olive / 55 posts

I'm jumping in ladies!

EDD: July 19, 2014

When Did You Find Out?: Like 2 hours ago! CD 32/ 13DPO

Child Number: 2

Where You Live: Los Angeles

What kind of provider will you see?: My usual OB/Gyn

When's Your First Appointment?: Dunno yet

What kind of birth do you want?: Had a c/s with DS (he was breech), so considering a VBAC. But I wouldn't be devastated if I had to have another c/s (just want a healthy baby)!

What You're Most Excited For: A growing family and a little sibling for DS.

What You're Most Scared About: Job prospects... I'm currently a SAHM but was planning on going back to work after the new year. Not sure how this will all fit into my plans now... hmmmm...

Symptoms so far: I really thought AF was coming... been having usual cramps, low back aches, moodiness, sore boobs. Did have some migraines a few days ago (a bit abnormal for me), as well as some mild nosebleeds. Nothing crazy though.

38. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

@Mrs. Amethyst: Congrats, and welcome!

39. littleredhairedgrl

persimmon / 1135 posts

@mrsamethyst congrats!!!

40. NorCalWayfarer

nectarine / 2134 posts

@Mrs. Amethyst: welcome!! Congrats!!!

@littleredhairedgrl: That would irk me too but I'm sure he's just rooting for a sticky baby! Fx for you, I know how nerve wracking waiting for betas can be.

The Dude and I are the same way w gifts! We always know what each other got and usually can't wait. Same for our families! Keeping the secret until Christmas is going to be so hard! Especially since we're seeing extended family over Thanksgivig - would be nice to announce in person but 7 wks is way to early for me.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee