Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2016 moms!

1. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@pastemoo: good luck on your exam! You're in the final stretch!

2. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@pastemoo: take it a day at a time! Good luck!!

3. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@pastemoo: good luck!!!!
    And thanks for asking. Went well. Still in the 55th percentile. Go back in 4 weeks for another one and then if that's good I should be done with them.

4. MMcAlli

cherry / 154 posts

@catomd00: Wow, how exciting you have a set date! However, it sucks you are so uncomfortable. You don't have much longer, stay strong!
    @Mrs.Champagne: Glad your appointment went good. :))
    @Pastemoo: Good luck on your exams. You're almost through it!

I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. Got the GBS Swab, as others have said, it really wasn't that bad. I was so worried about it though so I am glad it is over with. My doctor was out of town so I seen his Midwife & she didn't offer to check me. Which I was a little bummed about at that moment, but now I am kind of glad she didn't. I feel like any news would have made me more anxious than I already am. I am to the point of being super uncomfortable all day/everyday but super nervous about labor & delivery. Not sure if that's a FTM thing or everyone is nervous even when they've done it before. Anyways, I hope you all had a lovely Mother's Day!

-35w5d

5. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

Sorry I've been quiet!

At L&D getting prepped for csection-- things are "ok" but she'll be here soon- we go back in about half an hour and so I'll proba have news way late tonight or maybe tomorrow am!!

6. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@Mrs. Pink: oh good luck!!!!! ❤️ Hoping everything goes smoothly for you both.

7. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@pastemoo: I'm doing much better I finally have an appetite again! Still coughing some but I can see the end now!

I need to call my insurance to find out about my pump. I wasn't sure if it was better to go through insurance or one of the third party places....

@catomd00: Sounds like you've gotten a mix of good and bad news! Exciting to be able to pick a date! And I bet once the date comes you'll just be ready to be over with it and heal! I'm sure your little one will be perfect~

@Mrs. Pink: Oh my goodness! Good luck! Looking forward to an update in the morning!

8. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@Mrs. Pink: good luck! Can't wAit to hear all about her!

9. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@Mrs. Pink: good luck!!

10. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Mrs. Pink: all the good vibes your way!!

11. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@RKitty: I really liked using the third party site, they do all the work for you (contact your insurance and get the prescription from your doctor).

@Mrs. Pink: The first June baby!!! Good luck!!!

12. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

36 weeks today! This whole time I've been rushing the time away, wanting her to get here quick and now I'm panicking and want to keep her in forever! haha.

13. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Ahhh good luck and can't wait for your next update!!

14. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@pastemoo: good luck on your exam!! My GBS test was a swab too but still felt slightly invasive lol.

@MrsKRB: 36 weeks makes it seems so close/real, doesn't it?!

15. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

Nameless Nugget is here! She's 3 pounds 15 oz and 15.5 inches.

Healthy but has low blood sugar so she's in the nursery with an IV and under a heat light. When less woozy I'll have to tell you guys more about her cord placement etc.

16. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Mrs. Pink: sweet sweet little lady!! So glad all are well, congrats!!!! Can't believe our first June mama!!!

LO#1 did a stint in NICU for low blood sugar even though he was 39 weeks. Thinking of y'all!

17. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@Mrs. Pink: congrats! She is beautiful! Welcome baby girl!💕

18. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Pink: aww what a little peanut! So happy she's healthy!

19. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Mrs. Pink: congrats and welcome little one!! She's beautiful! Hope you're doing okay and recovering well.

20. Mrs. Champagne

coconut / 8483 posts

@Mrs. Pink: congrats!!! She is so cute. Hope you are both doing well! Let us know if you need name help, hehe.

21. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Congratulations and blessings! Rest up and recover. Take your time. Precious little sweetie!

22. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Congratulations! She looks perfect even with being tiny.

23. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@MrsKRB: I used Edgepark last time and really liked them too. I forgot to ask for a script the last time i was in though.

36 weeks and I am so over being pregnant. But I just saw my doctor for my hand and he wants me to go to physical therapy (which I agree I really need). So I'm hoping the baby stays put until his due date so I can fit in appointments! The rest of the month i have several appointments a week between both OB and PT.

24. MMcAlli

cherry / 154 posts

@Mrs. Pink: So precious! Congratulations. Hope you're feeling well today!

25. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@catmod00: Glad you had the chance to meet with the high risk OB and she took you seriously and wrote you the note about WFM. Sorry your pain is so bad - I can't even begin to imagine!

@Pastemoo: Funny you mention the eating thing - I only ate 2/3 of my bowl of cereal this morning....I was feeling like it was going to make me puke if I kept eating....no room for it to go maybe? Very odd feeling! Good luck with your exams! Almost there!!!

@Mrs. Champagne: Glad to hear your growth scan went well - yay!

@Mrs. PInk: CONGRATS!!! OMG She is so cute!!!! YAY

AFM - I had two doctor appointments on Monday - High Risk with a quick ultrasound to check position/measure fluid/listen to heartbeats/look for practice breathing. That appointment went well. About six hours later I went to a regular OB appointment and while they obviously had a different scale, I was 3lbs heavier which I found very humorous :-p. The regular OB said I was up 10lbs from my appointment 2 weeks prior. That was a pretty big jump. I think some of it is the fluid I'm retaining (my feet, calves, and even a bit up past my knees are staying really swollen lately.) Babies are back into a T position. One baby breach and the other transverse. So glad there is still room for them to make drastic movements....but I would really love for baby A to go head down!

Yesterday was my first day off of work. It really was perfect timing - There is no way my body was going to hold out for much longer working! Trying to get things done at home AND keep my feet up has proven to be very tricky. I can't even get a good laptop on my bump position lately! hahahah.

Going for our hospital tour finally in a couple hours!

-33w6d

26. Purpledaisy

nectarine / 2973 posts

@Mrs. Pink: congrats!! She's so precious

27. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@Mrs. Pink: congrats!

28. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@brownepiano: I hope the PT helps!!

@meadow: yay for being off work! Are you starting NSTs soon? Hope baby A moves head down soon! I just scheduled our hospital tour. Luckily they had an opening in a couple of weeks -- otherwise they are booked through July!

29. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@Mrs. Pink: Oh wow, congrats!!!! She's a beauty and I'm so glad she's here and healthy!

@catomd00: I'm glad you have a set date but really sorry to hear the pain is so bad. Is it likely to go away soon after the arrival of your LO I hope?

@meadow: glad to hear you had good appointments! Hoping baby A moves head down but they seem to favour that T position, don't they?! Sorry to hear about the swelling, that can't be fun, but hope the time off work helps!

@pastemoo: good luck with your exams! The end is in sight!

AFM, had a midwife appt on Monday and the baby has gone head down, which is what I suspected by all my poking and prodding, trying to figure out what's what! Everything else was good so I'm just hanging out here at 34 weeks, sort of wishing the time away, but sort of not, as we are planning on being done after this one, so barring any future oops, I will never again experience the feeling of being pregnant. Sometimes that sounds great, other times it brings me to tears - darn these pregnancy hormones! Hope everyone else is doing well!

~34w 1d

30. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@Ree723: they don't know it depends how bad the separation is (will get X-ray after) and how the delivery goes. That's why she wants the induction to try and minimize the potential for longer term damage.

31. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

@catomd00: Oh man, that is tough My best friend's pelvis separated with her first, but no one realised it until she was six weeks postpartum and went in for her check. She, and everyone else, thought she was just having a really rough recovery. If I recall correctly (it's been more than ten years now), once it was diagnosed and appropriate care was taken, the pain went away fairly quickly. I'm so hoping the same thing happens for you (pain going away quickly I mean!)

32. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Ree723: I had a good cry about this pregnancy almost being over too! So weird!

33. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@Ree723: oh that gives me hope! Looking back, something definitely wasn't right after I had DD, but I just never felt I had time to check it out and figured I'd just wait until after our next baby - maybe that wasn't such a good plan after all!

34. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

I'll be catching up on everyone hopefully today!

We finally picked her name (Zoey) and are expecting a couple more days in the nursery-- she's not quite ready to eat yet so she still has her IV- I'm pumping but it's still only a tiny bit since it's only colostrum!

So, her umbilical cord was actually barely attached to the placenta- I cannot remember the term they used- but instead of being solidly attached it was sort of barely in, which explains why she started getting distressed and then why she quit growing so well.

She's doing great otherwise, the only things that aren't A+ are normal premie things like spitting up and a bit of jaundice.

I'm still having recovery pain but it's been manageable atleast!

35. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

Re: sadness about pregnancy ending- I felt this way both times- knowing this is for sure our last made it a bit more-- but this go round I ended up more sad about my time with it just being #1 and I coming to an end... I have no idea if that's normal?

36. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@starlitsky: I think they told me the NST will start at my 36 week visit unless anything comes up. I also had trouble scheduling our hospital tour - the scheduler kept telling me the only opening was June 7th and couldn't figure out why I wasn't okay with that..haha. Was calming to see what everything looks like (and I made my husband take note of where they have a fridge stocked with juice and snacks - hahah).

@Mrs. Pink: wow that is so scary!! I am glad they were able to intervene and now she is safely getting help from the doctors!!!

My babies have been getting into some weird positions the past two days - when I show my husband my bare belly he is a bit freaked out by how misshapen it is...I find it very funny!!!!

37. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@Mrs. Pink: I'm glad your little one is doing so well! She's precious! I hope you get to take her home soon! And I love the name Zoey. If my little one had ended up being a girl that would have been her name.

38. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Mrs. Pink: That could have gone so much worse, I'm so happy that she is doing well and you will go home soon

39. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

how did everyone's weekend go? I started out with decent energy and got the following done Saturday: finished setting up LO1's toddler room with new dresser, art, etc., organized changing table, and nursery closet, and washed all our bottles. Then my energy just faded away, and here are Monday and I feel like death again carpal tunnel is really acting up, and I feel swollen. June 23 feels really far away.

No one else snuck off and had a baby or anything right???

-34w4d

40. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@runnerd: good job on saturday!!!!

I am definitely swollen....it's creeping up thru my thighs now 🙁

I have some days full of energy and others when I feel like a blob.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee