Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2016 moms!

1. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@runnerd: That sounds like me right now......

I've been sent to the hospital twice this week due to protein & BP. But I pass the NST at the hospital.......so I keep saying it's just practice.

At my high risk OB today for an evaluation....weee! Haha

-36w0d

2. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@pastemoo: That's interesting about bp issues sticking around......

Re: Facebook group.....I don't have an account so I hope we can still chat on here!

3. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

I think this baby is slowly dropping. I've been getting more and more hip and pelvis pressure and pain. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if the baby was early or late, I have no idea what to expect! I've been having contractions every day but nothing super consistent.

I try to keep my kid(s) pictures off Facebook for the most part, but I'd join a private group to chat and share the occasional picture.

38 w 3d

4. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@pastemoo: I'm not too active on Facebook, but I would love to join a private Facebook group to share pics and keep in touch!

@meadow: you should create an undercover Facebook account just for the group! Hope your evaluation goes well... How's your bp?

5. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@starlitsky: appointment went well. They moved me up to June 3rd officially and I have Doctor appts Tues, Wed, and Thurs next week.

BP wasn't great but not high enough to take any other action on. So one week earlier than what was planned when I was only 12 weeks....so I think that's pretty good!

6. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

email me at pastemoo at gmail dot com with how to find you on there (name or email or phone number)

@meadow, ee! one week!!

7. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@meadow: that's great that you've made it this far! Are you excited to have an end date?

@brownepiano: The aches and pains have really amped up the last 2 days with me. I have sciatic pain on my right side, my pelvic area is super sore, and I get shortness of breath. I'm not even 36 weeks! 😬.

How is everyone holding up? This heat is kicking my butt. My first was born at the end of Aug, but this is much harder this time around. Wah!

8. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Alba4: omgosh, the heat is killing me!! My first was born in July so I have about 4 weeks less of the heat, but it's worse than I remember this time I think bc I pretty much HAVE to get him outside every day so I have to go out more

I feel so useless to still have 4 weeks left til due date!

-36w2d

9. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@runnerd: @alba4: Yes!! The freaking heat! Ugh.

10. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

This heat is killing me too! I made it almost to the end with no swelling but now my ankles are swelling every time I walk, and my right much worse than my left. I know some of you have been dealing with a lot of swelling, I don't know how you do it!

38 w 5d

11. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@brownepiano: same here! I thought I would get through without any swelling! My wedding rings are starting to hurt!

12. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@MrsKRB: I took my engagement ring off, but can still wear my wedding band! My hands and feet are swelling, and Are feeling sore. The heat is supposed to break tomorrow! I can't wait.

13. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Alba4: My rings have been off for months. :o
    @meadow: hanging in there?

I don't know what has gotten into me, but everything I do, I'm just so very sad. I can't shake it. No real symptoms (I mean sleeping sucks) but this is probably the easiest I've had it in months. And I'm freaking sad. Why can't I take this calm sweet time to myself and my family of three and enjoy it?

39w4d

14. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@pastemoo: @Alba4: crazy feeling to be at the end and knowing when that "end" is!!

Weather the past few days has been so hot.....I have doctor orders to stay inside...hah....feeling for all you ladies who have enjoyed outside time this weekend!

My swelling has amped up since friday......it is seriously affecting my range of motion in my lower body. Transition from sitting to standing, putting on underwear & pants, thigh rub, have all gotten significantly worse. I was lucky to have a decent pregnancy....but man....last weekish has been like a big whammy to my face!!!

-36w3d

15. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@meadow: enjoy these last few days of peace and quiet

16. RKitty

apricot / 341 posts

@Alba4: I think we're on the same train... Aches have been bad the last couple days.... Getting so close now.

We've been in the 80s lately, the weather has been really nice actually for us. But this coming Sat/Sun we're supposed to hit 103! (it was 108!) It goes back down after Monday to mid 80s but I'm not looking forward to this weekend!

17. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

So not to get TMI but DH and I DTD first thing this morning, and it's been several weeks. I have had period-like cramps in the pelvic zone for the entire day and just generally felt uncomfortable. I'm assuming it's related, but maybe just coincidence? Driving me crazy

-36w4d

18. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@runnerd: related, sorry
    Also anyone else want to join for photos? Email me

19. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Alba4: @runnerd: @pastemoo: @RKitty: @MrsKRB: @meadow: Hang in there with the heat/swelling! Surprisingly it hasn't been that hot in my area so far this year. I don't do well in heat even when not pregnant so I am looking forward to baby getting here before i have to suffer through too much heat. I did just check the weather and we're supposed to hit the low 90s this weekend. 😅

@pastemoo: are you feeling sad about anything in particular or just overall? I've been feeling more emotional lately too, it's a combination of being excited but also nervous/sad/anxious/worried about this huge change coming up so very soon.

@runnerd: Hope you feel better today! And kudos to you for DTD 😜

ahh can't believe it's June tomorrow!

38w6d

20. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

Ladies, my placenta has officially moved away from my cervix and I no longer have a previa! I've been cleared for a vaginal birth! And I'm off modified bedrest as well as progesterone. I am very very happy !

Now the waiting begins. Had my first internal exam and my cervix is softening and I'm dialated a fingertip. Maybe I'll continue to dialate now that I'm not taking progesterone and can be more active. Only time will tell!

-36 weeks

21. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@runnerd: not sure, we haven't dtd in awhile 😂 Hopefully something is getting started though!

22. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@Alba4: woohoo! That's great news!

23. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

@Alba4: yay!!!

24. Mrs. Pink

GOLD / kiwi / 605 posts

@pastemoo: I'll email you now!

25. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@Alba4: great news!!!

26. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@Alba4: Yay! It's got to be nice to have more freedom again.

27. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

One more week and my toddler got a cold with a fever today. Nothing terrible but I've been surviving his energy by getting out of the house and now I don't want to be getting others sick, myself included!

39 w

28. meadow

persimmon / 1272 posts

@starlitsky: I hear you on feeling 800 different emotions at once!!

@Alba4: yay!!!! Great news!!

29. catomd00

grapefruit / 4418 posts

@pastemoo: just emailed you!

30. Alba4

nectarine / 2951 posts

@brownepiano: oh no! Perfect timing! Kids in DS' class are dropping like flies with strep throat.

31. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Alba4: That is awesome news! Yay!
    @starlitsky: I'm kind of a workaholic and all the physical stuff I love to do--I can't. I've never felt so limited. It's really unsettling.
    @brownepiano: I totally get that. Being sick now... yuck. I hope you don't catch it.
    due tomorrow. TOMORROW. wow.

32. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@pastemoo: wow you're so close!! I understand feeling limited but just remind yourself you're almost there! Baby will be here soon!

33. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@pastemoo: tomorrow!! I keep thinking I'm due tomorrow, but then have to remind myself it's NEXT Wednesday. It's going to be a long week!

34. Ree723

grapefruit / 4819 posts

Happy birth month ladies!!! It's officially gone past midnight here, meaning we are now in our birth month!! Sorry for being so slack with posting (again!) but I have been following along for the most part!

@pastemoo: can't believe it's your due date today (tomorrow US)!!! Do you feel as though baby is getting ready to arrive any time soon?! Will be emailing you for the Facebook page later - I'm much better about keeping up in FB than I am in HB!

@brownepiano: Oh no! That's the worst! My girls both have colds right now too, sigh. DD2 was just exposed to chicken pox last week as well, and as England doesn't do the chicken pox vaccine, we're waiting on tenterhooks for the next week and a half, hoping she doesn't come down with it....

@Alba4: That's great news! So happy for you!

@meadow: Hang in there, the end is in sight! It definitely sounds like you've been hit hard by the end of pregnancy woes but at least there's only a few more days before you get to meet your twins!!!

I officially hit full term tomorrow (37 weeks) and I want this baby out! I packed my hospital bag today and am hoping this baby comes sooner rather than later as I'm just over being pregnant.....

I'm falling asleep whilst typing this (hence why I usually just read and never get around to responding - I'm usually on HB just before turning out my light at night) so I will sign off for now. Hope everyone is doing well and can't wait to start meeting some new babies any day now!!

35. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@Ree723: no, i don't feel like i'm ever going to have the baby. i feel like i'm frozen in time. it's very weird.
    sleep well
    in the US, term isn't till 38 or 39 weeks, depending on your OB :o crazypants!

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

Happy June, everyone!! 👶👶👶

37. brownepiano

persimmon / 1467 posts

@pastemoo: I feel like I am stuck in time too! And so ready to have the baby but still terrified of it the same time. Happy due date day!

38. MrsKRB

nectarine / 2465 posts

@pastemoo: I feel the same way! It's so strange!

Happy June!!

39. runnerd

pear / 1593 posts

@Alba4: yay for great news!!! does this mean you are on track to just let things happen when they happen or does your doc not want you to go too late?

@MrsKRB: haha, I don't think I'll be up to it again after how I felt that day!!!

@pastemoo: I get so down in pregnancy bc of the limitations!!! I am coming out of it the past few weeks though since it feels closer to being over! and oh my gosh, happy due date! when did you have your first?

@starlitsky: @MrsKRB: yay yay yay June!!!

so they started a new paternity policy at DH's work, and he will need to be there 6 months when baby is born to take advantage (even though he won't be eligible to take the leave til later this year), so I have to make it to June 7 before I have this baby (which shouldn't be an issue bc I'll be 37w5d then), but after that I want this baby OUUUTTTT!!

-36w6d

40. pastemoo

cantaloupe / 6146 posts

@runnerd: you can make it!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee