Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

June 2020 Mamas

1. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@MrsJBeeG: I’m a little excited for a fellow May mama and a LOT excited to meet your babe! Thinking good thoughts.

2. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MrsJBeeG: excited for you to meet your baby!!! Good luck for a smooth labor!

3. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsJBeeG: good luck!

4. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

Ladies - thanks for the well wishes! We aren’t telling any family or friends IRL that I’m in labor but it’s so nice you know so I still feel like I have support

I’m hanging in - it’s not progressing quickly but I didn’t expect it to as a first timer and she deciding to come early.

5. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

This pregnancy continues to be so different from my others: lost some of my mucus plug this morning. Last night I had some very sharp pains fairly low down as he was moving down which was really odd and made me kind of nervous. It’s also been so hot here (yesterday was a record for the day, 92 degrees) and we don’t have AC since it doesn’t usually get so warm so I’ve basically been a lump!

I still can’t believe the group’s second baby is coming!

6. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@Becky: i wonder if your little boy could be coming early! That all sounds promising to me.

7. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MrsJBeeG: My birthday is tomorrow which would be extra special! I don’t think he will come quote that soon but crossing my fingers it’s not another 4-5 weeks!

8. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Will be thinking of you today and checking back here often!

9. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@yellowbeach: thanks! I’m doing well over here - progressed well last night so they expect our little girl to arrive sometime during the day shift today. 🤞

10. JCCovi

kiwi / 705 posts

@MrsJBeeG: So exciting!

11. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

She arrived! Little Victoria is here. 6 pounds, 6 ounces - so not tiny for being 36 weeks. Working through some blood sugar items and respiratory - nothing major but we are tackling now.

I labored all day - pushed for 4 hours but this little girl just wouldn’t fully turn to come out so I ended up with a c section this evening. So painful but she is worth it.

12. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Wow, she put you thro it! Congratulations mama!

I'm up and about to head in for my induction. 36+4 today, and excited to see my baby girl!

13. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

@LAZB: thank you! She’s worth it but she certainly came into this world with a very tired and sore mama.

Good luck to you! So exciting.

14. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Congratulations!!! So glad she is here and healthy! Rest up ❤

15. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@LAZB: I’m scouring the thread to see if I missed something — did she turn?! Or are they letting you do a breech delivery (wish they would here)? Good luck today!

16. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Becky: She did turn! Spinning babies worked right away!

17. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@LAZB: Oh that’s awesome! What a relief! I hope everything goes well today!

18. JCCovi

kiwi / 705 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Congratulations!
    @LAZB: Good luck!

So many babies!!

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

my water broke before starting meds! Guess she was ready to come on her own! What are the odds?

20. bhbee

cantaloupe / 6086 posts

@MrsJBeeG: congrats on your little girl! Sending you healing thoughts for your own recovery

@LAZB: Hopefully that’s a good omen for a fast and simple labor! Good luck!

21. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

☀🌊 June/July/Aug AKA Summer 2020 Mamas 🌊☀

Birthdays:
    💙👶 May 18: SkiierChck99 #2 7lbs 11oz
    💖👶 May 27: MrsJBeeG #1 6lbs 6oz

Estimated Due Date:
    June 1: BunBun #2 , MissLace #3
    June 18: YellowBeach #2
    June 21: LazB #4
    June 24: MsMilkshake #2 , Becky #3
    June 29: JCCOVI #3

July 7: CodeitAll #3
    July 18: Mrs Chocolate #4
    July 21: Cram88 #4

Aug 6: MountainBaby #2

Marfi, BreakouttheIceCream

22. nwm

clementine / 830 posts

@MrsJBeeG: So thrilled for you! Congratulations!!

23. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

I keep refreshing—can’t wait to hear more about this week’s babies! Hope the deliveries went well and everyone is healthy!

24. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

So a little wrench in our plans...

Monday I had a phone visit with OB and mentioned my itchiness. So they checked some labs looking for intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy (ICP). This morning my OB messaged me that my bile acids are elevated (13.9) when under 10 is normal. She said the recommendation once at 37 weeks is delivery, so she’s checking in with my MFM to discuss plans and will get back to me.

The waiting for a plan is killing me! 😳 but happily I’m far enough along that baby should do fine and really do t feel sick myself.

25. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@yellowbeach: I’m glad they’re taking it seriously! I’ve heard a bunch of ICP birth stories recently, all with very positive outcomes. Keep us posted!

26. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

Baby girl is here! such a crazy experience! I was supposed to be induced yesterday and my water ended up breaking before we started, so she was ready! Things were super slow though, she was positioned oddly, and her heart rate kept decelerating. We figured things out, it took until like 11:30 pm to get to 5 cm, but about 45 minutes later I was at 10 cm and ready to push! She was out in 4 contractions and perfectly handled it all! She's doing great for a 36 weekend, and we are so happy!

27. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@LAZB: Congratulations! How awesome you didn’t have to be induced! 5 to 10 in 45 minutes—that’s wild!

28. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

@LAZB: wonderful news! Can’t wait to see a picture.

AFM, had an ultrasound today and in consultation with my MFM, I’m scheduled for an induction Tuesday morning at 8:30am!

29. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

It’s been a whirlwind 24 hours here. Victoria ended up in the NICU due to the blood sugar situation. She’s still there but seeming to be starting to self regulate a bit. I’m going to be discharged tomorrow but don’t know how far she will be behind.

She’s such a good baby - a bit stubborn and sometimes with a mischievous little smile on her face but mellow most of the time. She’s adorable and I can’t imagine life without her.

30. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@yellowbeach: So exciting! I can’t believe all of the babies!

31. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Oh so sweet! Hopefully she can self regulate and be home with you soon!

32. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@yellowbeach: So soon!

Introducing Baby L! 6 lbs 15 oz born at 36+5

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Blood sugar issues are tough, hope she regulates soon! My third baby had issues, took him a couple of days to figure it out. This baby had low reading initially but thankfully is a great water, so we've avoided issues so far.

34. Becky

persimmon / 1390 posts

@LAZB: Beautiful, congrats!

35. JCCovi

kiwi / 705 posts

@MrsJBeeG: Congrats! Hope you get to take her home soon! Once you are discharged do they allow you to visit whenever you want? Or are they limiting visitors right now?

@LAZB: Congratulations!

36. JCCovi

kiwi / 705 posts

@yellowbeach: So exciting! Can’t wait to see pictures of your little guy!

37. skiierchck99

kiwi / 518 posts

@LAZB: so happy for you! What a good looking little lady!

@MrsJBeeG: Hope everything works out so she can come home with you today!!🤞

38. MoonMoon

pomegranate / 3392 posts

@MrsJBeeG: congratulations! Hope Victoria is done with the nicu soon and your healing progresses quickly! Love the mischievous smile photo

@LAZB: she's so sweet! Congratulations and welcome baby L! You both sound like champs in the labor and delivery

39. MrsJBeeG

clementine / 787 posts

Things are looking promising that V might come home with us. She’s off the Glucose IV as she’s regulating well - if she maintains her levels for two more feedings by herself she should be released! I’m so hopeful.

@MoonMoon: I totally think she is going to be mischevious - glad you see it to confirm my hunch.

40. yellowbeach

nectarine / 2648 posts

☀🌊 June/July/Aug AKA Summer 2020 Mamas 🌊☀
    Birthdays:
    💙👶 May 18: SkiierChck99 #2 7lbs 11oz
    💓👶 May 27: MrsJBeeG #1 6lbs 6oz
    💗👶 May 29: LazB #4 6lbs 15oz

Estimated Due Date:
    June 1: BunBun #2 , MissLace #3
    June 18: YellowBeach #2
    June 24: MsMilkshake #2 , Becky #3
    June 29: JCCOVI #3