Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

<3 February 2015 Mamas <3

1. swedishfish

GOLD / coconut / 8266 posts

@AnneBird: thanks! I hope your arm feels better soon. Did you get it checked out?

2. Mrs. Rabbit

blogger / clementine / 750 posts

Just a heads up: I scored some maternity yoga pants/cropped leggings (not exactly sure what they should technically be) from Kohl's yesterday for only $6. I have no idea if other Kohl's have them on sale, but it's worth checking. I'm wearing them right now and they're super comfy!

3. GreeneB2

cherry / 120 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: Does your Kohls have a maternity department or did you get them online? I went to the Kohls closest to my house thinking they'd have a department and they didn't. I was super bummed.

4. Mrs. Rabbit

@GreeneB2: I got it in the store. awww they don't have one? Ours has like two racks next to the baby section, but it does have one.

5. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: Great tip! I was just wondering if my Kohl's has a mat section, too. Now I have an incentive to go check!

6. Jruess

grape / 80 posts

@Iced Tea: ha ha. I can't even remember what we did that weekend. Well I guess I know one thing.

@swedishfish: happy for you! Hoping all the remaining results come back just as positive.

Congrats to all the momma's on the successful scans! My sis is an ultrasound tech & doing an ultrasound for me this weekend. Can't wait to see little bean squirming around! And to have that reassurance - for a few minutes anyway.

Wore my first pair of maternity pants to work today. Making this pregnancy feel more real.

7. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: @loopedd: @GreeneB2: My mom got me several pieces of maternity clothing from Kohl's last weekend! Most are Oh Baby by Motherhood (I think is the brand). Everything is super cute and fits well now, and will hopefully grow with me!

8. GreeneB2

cherry / 120 posts

@HeartAbandoned: @Mrs. Rabbit: Thanks ladies! There's a bigger Kohls about 20 minutes away from me so I'll check it out!

9. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

Happy Friday everyone! Any good weekend plans? DH's birthday is on Tuesday so I told him we could do whatever he wants tomorrow. He chose batting cages, pizza, ice cream and movies. You'd think he was turning 8!

He bought a Doppler after our spotting scare last week and we spent about 45 minutes trying to find the heartbeat last night. It was so exciting when we finally got it!

10. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@loopedd: Happy Friday! I think we're going to work on getting some things organized and cleared out of our house! It's time to get going with some house-related things now that we have a baby coming in 6 months. And hooray for hearing the heartbeat with a doppler! We LOVE having one.

It seems like most are up for a bump thread, but I'm not sure whether to make it gold or not. I don't want to exclude anyone, but I also know gold is better for pictures. Any opinions? I don't mind just posting my bump pictures here and not including my face, but anything will really work for me!

11. Circusbee

apricot / 390 posts

@Kbee: I'd prefer not gold (since I don't have gold). I was planning to remove my face anyway... like mostly boobs to butt photos

12. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Kbee: A baby in 6 months! That sounds REAL.

I'm not sure about Gold vs not ... faceless bumps in non-Gold seems like a good compromise? I could go either way!

13. Mrs. Rabbit

I apparently buy too many clothes, but....if you're an Old Navy cardholder, some of their tank tops are $2 today. Totally just bought some—they'll be great to wear this fall/winter under open cardigans (since the belly will be too big to button them)!

14. HeartAbandoned

clementine / 933 posts

@Kbee: A baby in 6 months does sound real!! EEEK!!! How exciting I'd also support a non-gold faceless bump thread If people wanted to post their faces, they could! But that way those of us who aren't gold could also participate.

15. Circusbee

apricot / 390 posts

Just had my 12 week appointment and it went really well! I loved the midwife I met with today, she was so cheery and she found the baby's heartbeat really quickly!

16. loopedd

kiwi / 536 posts

@Circusbee: Great news!! So glad it went well. Now you'll be happy about it all weekend

17. mrs. tictactoe

blogger / pomegranate / 3201 posts

Had my first ultrasound today and it was awesome. I cried a lot. Measuring 11w6d, but we will stick with my LMP date of 11w2d. Heartbeat 147bmp.

18. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: what a beautiful little baby! Congratulations!! No nub shot to scrutinize?

19. mrs. tictactoe

blogger / pomegranate / 3201 posts

@MrsMccarthy: do you mean private part? They didn't take a picture of it, but I for sure saw a hamburger!

20. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@mrs. tictactoe: ahhhhhh so cute!

21. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

I started a baby bump page It's non gold so everyone can post. I forgot to copy the link but it's under the Feb 2015 board

22. swedishfish

@MrsB2012: haha, I don't think anyone wants to see me and my bump.

23. Kbee

kiwi / 560 posts

@MrsB2012: Thank you!! Going to go post there now

24. marzipan

grape / 87 posts

I will hit 14 weeks on Wednesday, and I've reached that weird place where I don't feel so sick and tired anymore, but I can't feel the baby moving yet... So it's hard to believe I'm pregnant! I remember this phase from when I was pregnant with my son, but it's still weird and a bit disconcerting. Anyone else?

25. swedishfish

@marzipan: me! But I'm fat around the middle so it helps me remember.

26. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@swedishfish: join the partyyyy

@marzipan: I remember it from my first; anxiously awaiting it this time because I'm so tired of eating junk and feeling sick!

27. Mrs. Lion

blogger / grapefruit / 4836 posts

@scg00387: me tooooooo! I'm 11 weeks and as m running out of steam....I'm so tired of feeling like crap and hating food.

28. Mrs. Rabbit

@marzipan: I keep getting little blips where I think I feel it move, but I'm not entirely sure. I can't wait for it to be consistent, and I REALLY can't wait for the kicks! I'm also 14 weeks as of yesterday, but I definitely have a bump—totally forgot to take a picture today—and the heartburn and sciatica pain is definitely reminding me that I'm pregnant!

29. immabeetoo

honeydew / 7687 posts

@Mrs. Lion: yep, I'm trying to remember when I felt better last time.... I've been exhausted and nauseous since 6w and feeling increasingly guilty about the carb meal plan our family's been on. It was way easier before we had a toddler- now I have to prepare some semblance of variety and vegetables!

30. Mrs. Coral

clementine / 812 posts

Summer is very unforgiving to my half sorta bump (Need to trash the tank tops and get out the empire waist dresses). It's like bigger than "she ate a big Thanksgiving dinner" but not big enough to be clearly round and popping. Essentially, I think the bump is accentuating my pre-existing belly fat.

Glad to hear all the updates and hope everyone feels well soon. At 14 weeks I'm starting to leave the nausea behind!!!

31. marzipan

grape / 87 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: I have little flutters! I'm sure it's the baby, but it must be only when she/he happens to be very active the just the right spot, because it's only happened a couple times. Can't wait for more consistency!

32. MrsB2012

nectarine / 2466 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: @marzipan: When I was laying in bed last night I felt these little things that felt like kicks when I was pregnant with B. There were about 5 in a row then it stopped. I feel like it's wayyyy too early to be feeling the baby as I'm only 14 weeks tomorrow. I didn't feel anything with B until 22 weeks ( anterior placenta. ) So I'm not really sure what it was!

33. Mrs. Rabbit

@MrsB2012: @marzipan: I had an anterior placenta last time, too, so feelings this early is so strange! I feel like what marzipan said, the feelings come and go. When I feel them it's like I know exactly what it is, but then it's gone the next minute and I second guess it. Gas? Baby? Gas? Baby?!

34. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@TheFixIts: stoping in to say congrats that was my due date this year and now my son's birthday since he came on his dd. I love it so far even though since you're having twins you probably won't make it until then. And that's a cute announcement

35. marzipan

grape / 87 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: @MrsB2012: I've read that second time moms can feel as early as 13-14 weeks!

36. Mrs. Rabbit

Ah, I just "came out" on the blog. Feels nice not to hide this secret online anymore http://www.hellobee.com/2014/08/11/the-rabbits-are-multiplying/

37. Circusbee

apricot / 390 posts

@Mrs. Rabbit: I saw that this morning! Congrats!

I am feeling extra exhausted today, and I was asleep by 9 last night! I'll be 13 weeks tomorrow so I'm hoping to feel that magical "2nd tri energy burst" everyone talks about. I'm also hoping to make it past Wednesday without looking too fat so I can tell my coworkers next week

And the perfect opportunity has arisen for us to tell our closest church friends next Sunday! (We go to the same church but different campuses, so we don't see each other every week) I'm pretty excited to tell them.

I had a close friend (the first person I told about the pregnancy!) send me a birthday card with a gift card to destination maternity. She is SO SWEET, and now I'm excited to go maternity shopping! I'm making myself stay out of maternity clothes (besides tank tops, because obviously they're awesome already and don't really look maternity) until at LEAST the end of next week because I'm weirdly nervous about someone who doesn't yet know about the pregnancy noticing an elastic panel in my jeans before I tell them...

38. Mrs. Lion

blogger / grapefruit / 4836 posts

What tank tops do you buy? Last time I remember all of them annoyingly rolling up. Any miracle tanks out there?? @Circusbee: you made me remember to ask

I'm still waiting for the 2nd trimester anxiously....i am still so exhausted. LO has finally been sleeping through the night and i go to bed at 930 and i can still barely function. I am so grumpy when I'm tired

39. Circusbee

apricot / 390 posts

@Mrs. Lion: I just got 2 from Target, 1 of the cotton tanks and 1 of the seamless camisoles. I'm wearing the seamless today and it is riding up, but I don't remember the tank doing that over the weekend. I'd be interested to hear what tank tops work best for the other mamas though!

40. Mrs. Rabbit

@Mrs. Lion: @Circusbee: last time around I bought (and wore) H&M's nursing tanks to get me through those last few months, and then they worked great as I transitioned into nursing. I'm actually picking some more up this weekend!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee