Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

<3 June Bug Labor & Deliveries 2015 <3

1. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@78h2o: I keep forgetting to call our family photographer. I'd love to do a family shoot in our neighborhood before we move to the burbs.

2. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@78h2o: We will do newborn photos with the same photographer that did P's. That is, if this baby EVER comes out (okay, my due date isn't until Friday, but I'm getting anxious because my in-laws are coming two weeks after the due date, and I really don't want baby to be much younger than two weeks...and also, I have 3rd trimester insomnia, and haven't gotten more than about 3 hours a night in the last week. Plus, I'm just being whiney... )

3. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@Jess1483: Hugs, enjoy the quiet of just one kid! Two kids is a different experience, easy at some parts, tougher at others. I agree with my parents' neighbor who said that the second kid just fits in with the family and routine.

4. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@cascademom: Yes, I'm really trying to enjoy my last few days with just my big guy. I was doing really well with that until I started to stress about the in-laws' visit. And the not sleeping. If I'm not sleeping, I want a good reason!

5. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@dc yoga bee Ellie's bday was June 4th

@78h2o @babymats oh my goodness ! Soo cute DH doesn't want to splurge on newborn pics but here's a pic of Ellie all settled in at home.

6. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

We took our own newborn pictures. Idk how to edit at all, so here's a raw image

7. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@78h2o: precious! We are getting newborn shots! I got a package that included maternity, newborn, 6 months and one year shots!

@hocuspocus: @MrsBrewer: too cute!!

8. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@78h2o: @hocuspocus @MrsBrewer: super cute photos!

I was debating about doing newborn photos and then had DS early so I am now just looking into it. Little behind the curb but I wanted more family photos then just standard newborn ones.

9. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@hocuspocus: She is so gorgeous! Looks like she has dimples?!?

@MrsBrewer: Aww, so sweet!!!

@rpparker: That's great! We already paid for our newborn pics, but I was thinking we should have done a package like that. Maybe I will see if we can convert? Our photographer is relatively new, so she's pretty reasonable (newborn pics were $150 for a 4 hr shoot and a cd of all pics). I should lock her in for milestone pics before her rates go up.

10. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@cascademom: Well, the in-laws have decided not to come until August, so that takes the pressure off a bit. DH's grandmother is in the country from abroad so they were going to try to make it, but they think she's too fragile to make the trip, so they've changed back to the original plan. Easier on us, a bummer that she won't get to meet the little one (this time, at least). A little less stress on the time-line, though!

11. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@MamaB: aww congrats! Millie was or girl name (but it's a boy ;)).

12. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

I don't want to admit this, because it'll probably be the end of them, but I've had contractions all day, and they're now regularly a minute long and 5 minutes apart. I still hesitate to call them "real," though, because they're nothing like the contractions I had with DS. I don't know when/if to call or go in, though... My only concern is waiting too long since I'm GBS+, but I think I can wait until they're legitimately painful (they make me catch my breath now, but I can walk/talk through them, sort of...)

13. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: That sounds really promising! If they get any closer together, I'd call and at least see what they say.. Are your parents going to watch P? It might be a good idea to have caregivers ready to go in case things turn fast and furious. Good luck! I hope this is the real deal... I had a ton of "false labor" with both kiddos and I know it totally wears on you! .(... since, of course, it is always at it's worst when you're trying to sleep!).

14. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

We had a little girl via successful vbac! 9lbs 8oz 21"... but she is in the nicu... so prayers are appreciated!

15. Corduroy

pomelo / 5258 posts

@Ash: Sending prayers for you and your family.

16. BabyMats

nectarine / 2031 posts

@Ash: congrats! Sending prayers

17. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Jess1483: that sounds like the real thing!! Good luck!

@Ash: congrats!! Prayers are going to your family

18. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@78h2o: @MrsBrewer: ugh. Another false alarm. I went to bed and they faded (again). Still having them, still painful, but not as regular or as painful. This is so frustrating! I'm glad I didn't go in, though. My parents will come take care of p (they live about 7 minutes away), and I feel like they've been on call for two weeks now.

When they got painful last night, I was also having some really intense radiating nerve pains down my left leg. I've had them on and off through pregnancy, but not this often. I kept having to fall to my knees because the leg couldn't support my weight. So that seems like a fun addition to the contractions.

My husband has two important meetings this morning he won't have to reschedule. So that's a plus, I suppose. And I did get slightly more than 3 hours of sleep last night by sheer force of will, haha.

19. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

TMI, but bloody show this morning. This could still be it, I suppose.

20. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Ash: congratulations! Sending my thoughts your way!

@Jess1483: FX today is the day for you!

21. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@Ash: congratulations and sending prayers!

@Eko: thanks!

22. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Jess1483: Definitely a good sign for today!!

23. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@Ash: Sending good thoughts your way!

@Jess1483: Exciting!

24. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@Ash: Congratulations on your little girl! Sending good vibes to her in the NICU. Hope you are healing well. Looks like I might be a June mama with you. My amniotic fluid is measuring low. I go back tomorrow with the potential for "go time" if my levels haven't increased.

25. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Ash: Congrats! Sending prayers your way!

26. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

Miss Milie is finally being discharged today!! I'm so ready to leave this hospital and go home! I also can't wait to see her without that annoying IV line. Here's a picture from yesterday.

27. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@MamaB: oh my goodness!! Looove those chubby cheeks!

28. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@MamaB: Congrats on going home! She is just precious! I love those cheeks!

29. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@Ash: Just lurking here, congrats on your little girl and a successful VBAC! I'm hoping for the same. I hope she is doing well in the NICU and looking towards discharge soon!

30. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

At the hospital, dilated to 5. It's baby day!

31. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: woohoo! So excited for you!

32. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@Jess1483: Yay!! Good luck!!

33. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MamaB: soooo cute! Glad you are on your way home!

@Jess1483: exciting!!!! Good luck manna and keep us updated!

34. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Jess1483: Yaaay!! Good luck!!

35. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@Jess1483: yeah! Good luck today!

36. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

Welcome to the world Everett George! 21 inches, 8 pounds, 0.5 ounces. 6 minutes of pushing. Born at 1:28!

37. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@Jess1483: he's soo cute! Love his name. Congrats mama!

38. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Jess1483: Yay!!!! He's so adorable! Love the name you chose too! Congratulations!!!

39. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@Jess1483: Ahh, so handsome!! Congrats!!!

40. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@Jess1483: congratulations! Love that you chose Everett!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee