Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

<3 June Bug Labor & Deliveries 2015 <3

1. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@LindsayInNY: oh my goodness! I've been stalking this thread wondering about you! Praying this is it and that it's a smooth labor and delivery!

2. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@LindsayInNY: can't wait for an update. Hope this is the real deal and that all is going smoothly!

3. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@LindsayInNY: Good luck!!!!

4. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

Hattie Jane arrived at 4 :15 this morning! Story to follow soon! 7lb 8oz 19.5" long!

5. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@LindsayInNY: yay!! Can't wait to hear an update!

6. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@rpparker: congratulations! Glad she came in her own! Can't wait to hear the birth story.

7. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@rpparker: hooray! Gorgeous name!

8. shellio

pear / 1614 posts

@LindsayInNY: Good luck! I've been spying here, checking on all the June mamas - can't wait to hear your updates!

Congrats to all the June crew!

9. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@rpparker: welcome to the world Hattie!

10. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@rpparker: Congrats!!

11. MrsMccarthy

honeydew / 7295 posts

@LindsayInNY: I just checked this thread because I was wondering about you! Have a beautiful birth.

Being mom of two is kicking my butt but I am stocking and enjoying looking at all the amazingly beautiful June babies. I myself am a June 8 baby. Congratulations to you all!

12. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@rpparker: yay! Congratulations!

13. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@LindsayInNY: Good luck! Hope we're seeing a baby post from you soon!

14. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@rpparker: congrats!!! You look amazing and your LO is beautiful!

15. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@rpparker: Congratulations! What a sweet photo! I love the name Hattie.

16. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

We welcomed Quinn Josephine at 4:57pm yesterday! Full birth story to come but to make it short - water broke around 1am-ish, admitted at hospital at 9:30am at 4-5cm, pushed for 2 hours and here she is! 7 lbs, 10 oz and 20.5 inches long. Had my unmedicated birth which could not have happened without my amazing husband (and doula)!

17. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@LindsayInNY: such a cutie!! congratulations and good job mama on having your unmedicated birth!

18. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@LindsayInNY: congratulations!! She is amazing!

19. GoGoSnoGirl

pear / 1558 posts

@LindsayInNY: congrats, mama! What a little sweetie!

20. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congrats! So happy for you! We made it!

21. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congrats!!! I can't wait to read your story!

22. Bea

kiwi / 578 posts

@LindsayInNY: congratulations!! So happy for you guys! She is adorable!

23. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@LindsayInNY: congratulations Mama!! I am so glad for you!!

24. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@LindsayInNY: congrats!!! I medicated and pushed for 2 hours?! You are a rockstar!!!

25. magnolia

persimmon / 1168 posts

Congrats! love her name and that purple pom pom !!

26. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congrats!!!

27. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@LindsayInNY: congratulations!!! SO beautiful

28. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congratulations! So glad you got the birth you wanted!

29. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@LindsayInNY: Congrats! I'm so glad you got your unmediated birth too!

30. extrasprinkles

coffee bean / 44 posts

Happy to belatedly report on the birth of our boy Matthew Elliot! He was an early AM Father's Day gift after an audible water break (?!!?) the morning prior, 24 hours of labor and a c-section for not wanting to move his 9lb, 6oz body out of his first place of residence. He is healthy and awesome, we are happy but running on fumes after getting home 2 days ago. Learning how to breastfeed has been a bit of a rough go but we're working on it!
    Congrats to all the mamas! I haven't been able to keep up with much (does anyone else have an exploded email inbox??!) but sending lots of supportive vibes out!

31. sugarbee

olive / 51 posts

@extrasprinkles: July mom here. Congrats he is sooo cute! Did you have any idea he was going to be a 9 pounder

32. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@extrasprinkles: my 1st was 9#7oz and ended in a cs... I had a vbac with my 2nd and she was 9#8oz... but she was WAY too big to come out the way that she did. What a cutie you have!

33. extrasprinkles

coffee bean / 44 posts

@sugarbee Thanks!! We were given a few weight estimates throughout my pregnancy and they were always on the higher end but I'd heard so much about those being off. I had an ultrasound on my due date and the tech estimated high 8s, reiterated that #s could be off and said that there's no way he would be bigger. HA! My husband and I are pretty average in terms of height/weight and were both 7 pound babies ourselves. I didn't feel/anticipate giving birth to a 9 pounder!! Farewell, newborn sized clothes ...

@ash Thank you!!! And oh my ... you deserve all kinds of thumbs up!! Hope your recovery has been going ok!!!!

34. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@extrasprinkles: What a cutie! Congrats!

35. Ash

honeydew / 7909 posts

@extrasprinkles: hahahah I had an ultrasound to estimate weight too - the day before I had dd - and they said 7#11oz... almost 2# off! Eek!

36. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@LindsayInNY: A bit late but congratulations!!! You are a mama! She is beautiful!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee