Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@babycanuck: woo!

@2littlepumpkins: @BelugaBean: looks like it will probably be Wednesday morning. I am holding out until the last moment just in case. Both my bpp ultrasounds have been good and my blood pressure is still good so I could wait until then.

2. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@babycanuck: yay!!!

3. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@babycanuck: Yay!! Can't wait to hear your lo is here!

4. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@babycanuck: Yay! Hope the rest goes smoothly!

5. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

My phone is being weird and won't let me reply to anyone else. Fingers crossed for the mommies waiting that are post dates that you go really soon!

6. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@babycanuck: yay!! Good luck.

7. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@babycanuck: yay!!

i made it through my wedding and now i'm just exhausted! and i have two more weeks til my EDD! arg. ha. the waiting game begins!

8. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

Luk(e) H(e)nry was born this morning at 149 am. I ended up needing a c section because he was transverse and the back pain even with the epidural was too much.

Healthy 8 lb 1 oz and 20.5 inches long

Soooooooo happy that we are snuggling on the outside

9. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@babycanuck: congrats mama!!! Love his name! I hope you are recovering and resting well!

10. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@babycanuck: welcome to your sweet guy!! Hope you have an easy recovery while you hold your babe.

11. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@babycanuck: congrats! Enjoy your snuggles!

12. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@babycanuck: Congratulations!

13. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

I had my appointment this morning. Everything looks okay but she wasn't super reactive during the NST and they couldn't see her trying to breathe as much as they wanted to. So I go in tomorrow morning at 7:30 to be induced.

14. Mrs. Pickle

@babycanuck: congratulations!

15. Mrs. Pickle

@BelugaBean: how are you feeling about the induction? I hope it goes quickly and smoothly for you.

16. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

@Mrs. Pickle: I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed but I do want to do what's best for her. I saw my favorite midwife today who is normally anti induction for as long as possible and she didn't hesitate to say I should come in tomorrow so I trust that I need to go. I was just hoping to avoid any interventions.

17. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BelugaBean: hope your induction goes smoothly! Fingers crossed you go on your own today

18. hellobeeboston

honeydew / 7235 posts

@babycanuck: congrats!!! Great name

@BelugaBean: good luck tomorrow!!!

19. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@babycanuck: yay. Congratulations!

20. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

@BelugaBean: I feel the same way. I am supposed to go in for 8 tomorrow morning.

21. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BelugaBean: good luck tomorrow!! I hope everything goes very smoothly!

22. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@babycanuck: Congrats!! So happy for you!

@BelugaBean: Good luck! Sorry about the interventions, but hope everything else goes smoothly!

23. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@babycanuck: congrats!!!

@BelugaBean: @Mrs. Goose: I"m sorry it's not working out how you had wanted I hope both inductions go smoothly and you're holding your LOs soon!

24. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

So many new babies! Congratulations to everyone!

Our little guy was born after a pretty quick labor and only two pushes last Monday, 10/12. He was 8lbs 11oz (an entire pound bigger than his big brother!!) and 21 inches long. He's nursing great and we're really enjoying all the sweet newborn snuggles!

25. hilsy85

squash / 13764 posts

@jodyblair: yay! congrats!

26. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@jodyblair: congrats!!

27. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@jodyblair: congratulations!

28. Mrs. Pickle

@BelugaBean: @Mrs. Goose: good luck to you both tomorrow!

29. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@jodyblair: congrats mama!!!

30. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

I'm hooked up to everything now. I was at 3cm about 30 minutes ago and I have good on call people plus the nurse has been great so hopefully things continue to go smoothly. I was delayed about an hour due to other women delivering but we're on track now.

31. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@BelugaBean: glad you already have something going! thinking about you!
    @Mrs. Goose: thinking about you and hope your induction goes smoothly as well!

32. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@BelugaBean: good luck!! Baby day!!

@Mrs. Goose: hope everything is going smoothly!

33. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@jodyblair: Congratulations!

@BelugaBean: Hope you're doing well!

34. BelugaBean

pomegranate / 3516 posts

Just wanted to update that Coraline Lily was born at 5:58pm after starting pitocin at 10:30am and breaking my water at 2:45pm. She came out after about five minutes of pushing and no epidural, just the pain meds in the iv. She's pretty fussy so far but it seems to be exhaustion and everyone's totally healthy. She was 8lb 5oz like her sister and 20.25in.

35. Mrs. Pickle

@BelugaBean: congratulations!

36. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@BelugaBean: congrats!!! Love her name!

37. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@BelugaBean: congrats! Way to go mama!

38. 2littlepumpkins

grapefruit / 4455 posts

@BelugaBean: congrats!!!

39. MamaBear87

nectarine / 2288 posts

@BelugaBean: congrats! Go mama!

@Mrs. Goose: hope everything went smoothly!

40. Mrs. Goose

pear / 1737 posts

Thanks all. It sort of went smoothly...in that by the end we got our baby GIRL! Thrilled about that. I went in at 8 am and they started pitocin. I wasn't fully dilated until 10 pm and then I pushed for two hours and they had to call the on call OB who said she was stuck and wouldn't come out without me having a c section. We were all pretty disappointed and I was super tired because I went med-free and had been up since 6:30. Anyway she was delivered at 4:44 am today, at 42+1, weighing 9 lbs 14oz. She's lovely and we are so happy. One nurse said boy in the operating room and then another said girl so we got really confused until someone cleared it up,haha. We named her Julia Helen. It wasn't my ideal birth plan as nothing really went according to plan, but she is here and we're both in good health which is all you can ask for really! Good luck soon-to-be October mamas!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee