Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 moms!

1. Boston terrier mom

coffee bean / 40 posts

@sdmomma: welcome.the acne is so bad this time I'm finding.

Does acne mean girl?i thought I had heard that.

I'm worried I don't have many symptoms and no morning sickness last time I had it for six months.

My first midwife apt isn't until March 29. Which seems so far away and no ultrasound until 20 weeks I think,

2. sdmomma

apple seed / 3 posts

@whiskers, thank you!

@Boston terrier mom: i know. It's so bad (the acne) and I feel helpless because I can't use any of my regular acne meds. I just ordered some pregnancy safe acne meds on Amazon, and I'm hoping it helps!

Sorry you have to wait so long! My first appointment with the OB-GYN isn't till March 7th, and I feel like it's an eternity away!

3. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Man... yesterday was horrible. Some of you might have seen my post, but I stood up randomly in the afternoon and had a gush of red, red blood - then got light headed and nearly passed out. Went to ER and they ran some tests and gave me fluids.

HCG is up from 3896 Tuesday to 9243 Thursday and they even did an internal ultrasound and JUST saw a tiny 2mm baby in there, with a flicker.

They can't tell me why I bled, nothing to be seen on scan but a tiny dot near the sack that could have been the cause for the bleed... but I go see the OB later this afternoon and hoping he can give me some answers. I've been crampy and sore since the hospital, but no more bleeding at the moment.

Talk about a heart attack. I hope this little Jag can hold on strong.

4. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Oh! And picture.

I was 5w5d going into hospital yesterday, the bebe measured 5w3d.

5. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@sdmomma: Welcome!! I'll add you to the list when I get home!

I hate this early part of pregnancy where you don't really have any symptoms. I feel a lot of stretching and pressure and I think I'm a little more tired than usual but that's it. It makes me nervous because I don't FEEL pregnant!

6. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@jaguar: Oh gosh. I'm glad you saw a flicker. Hold on baby Jag!!

7. sdmomma

apple seed / 3 posts

Thank you for the warm welcome ladies!

@jaguar, yay for the flicker! That's awesome! And yay for no more bleeding.

8. Boston terrier mom

coffee bean / 40 posts

@artsyfartsy: I agree I don't feel pregnant and sometimes I forget I am.

But that might be because DS is keeping me busy

9. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@Boston terrier mom: Yeah same. My toddler keeps me occupied lol

10. Lurleen_Lumpkin

apple seed / 3 posts

Long time lurker, first time poster here. Just got my BFP on Sunday (Valentine's Day!) so I thought I'd join y'all.

EDD: October 25th

How far along: 4 w 2 d

First child? Yes!

First doctor appointment: Haven't scheduled one yet. Haven't even picked an OB yet. I guess I should get on that?

Any symptoms so far? Not really. Some intense cramping at times (which, if I didn't know any better, I would just think AF is coming) and maybe some fatigue. But I'm also getting over a wicked cold so the fatigue could just be from that.

Who have you told? My husband. He did not believe the test. ("Are you sure? Shouldn't that line be darker to be a real positive? What about false positives?")

11. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@artsyfartsy: @Boston terrier mom: Sometimes I still don't feel pregnant and I start to panic. Weird how I almost wish I was MISERABLE. Then I wouldn't worry as much. Lol

@jaguar: Glad you got to see a flicker! Bleeding is so scary, just try to remember that it's pretty common. My nurse told me I'm fine as long as I'm not soaking through an overnight pad in an hour. Hopefully the doctor can give you more insight though. For peace of mind.

12. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

I'm officially on a 4 week leave of absence from work. My boss already bent (and is still bending) a ton of rules for me, so I'm grateful. I probably won't go back until my pregnancy is over, but this way if I do happen to miscarry early again, I can go back without having to reapply.

For now I'm gunna start looking for a desk job somewhere....

13. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@Lurleen_Lumpkin: Welcome!

@jaguar: curious what your doctor has to say. Keep us updated.

So I get to wait until March 22 for my dr appointment, which I expected, but it sounds so far away.

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@jaguar: Yay, love the baby bean!

15. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

thanks guys, I was so so scared yesterday... really praying this baby sticks around.

I saw it again today on scan at the OB's office... a blobby flickering heartbeat. I know i shouldn't be, but I'm so invested already.

16. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@jaguar:

17. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@jaguar: it's impossible not to be.

18. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

October 2016 Babies!

Sept 30 or Oct 1 - Avivoca (#2)
    Oct 1 - Amorini (#1)
    Oct 5 - Goosey (#2)
    Oct 7 - Miss Ariel (#2)
    Oct 10 - ThePickleMonster (#1)
    Oct 11 - KrzyRiver (#1)
    Oct 11 - BunBun (#1)
    Oct 11- TeamJH (#1)
    Oct 12- KitKat (#1)
    Oct 12 - FaithFertility (#2)
    Oct 12 - Takethelongway (#1)
    Oct 14 - SDMomma (#2)
    Oct 15 - Jaguar (#2)
    Oct 19 - Boston Terrier Mom (#2)
    Oct 21 - Whiskers (#3)
    Oct 23 - Tapdancer (#1)
    Oct 25 - Lurleen_Lumpkin (#1)
    Oct 26 - ArtsyFartsy (#2)

19. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Lurleen_Lumpkin: Welcome!!!

20. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

I'm so tired lately! Don't know if it is pregnancy or DD sleep latley or a mix, but I feel like I could sleep for 24hrs straight!!!

I told my AP I was expecting yesterday! She is a sweet lady and we were chatting in the morning and it just felt right!
    She smiled but just kept saying Oookkk!!! Alright!!!
    I was like ummmmm?? What?!

Then she left?!?!?

21. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@FaithFertility: That's a bummer. She was probably just thinking about what that meant to her.

It is probably the pregnancy, maybe the other things are contributing factors, but there is nothing like pregnancy fatigue.

22. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@sdmomma: @Lurleen_Lumpkin: Welcome, ladies! Congrats!

@KrzyRiver: Sorry that your work couldn't be more flexible but sometimes these kinds of things work out for the best! Good luck finding a more pregnancy-friendly desk job.

@jaguar: Any more ideas from your OB on why you had bleeding? So glad it's resolved now!

@FaithFertility: I'm so tired, too. Making it through the work week is hard enough and now we are moving! We just closed on our new house across town. (Yay!) Poor DH is doing most of the work!

23. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@Amorini: He can't find a source for it, so said I should expect more potentially. Eep. Scary stuff!

24. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Today is DS's 2nd birthday and party! So excited!

I'm not sure if we should do any sort of announcement or anything...it's still so early. Close family like my grandparents and DH's cousins will be there and we wouldn't mind telling them already, but also the moms from DS's gymnastics class that I don't really care if they know or not. We've already told parents and my sister.

I haven't given it any thought. On one hand, I don't want to treat this pregnancy like it might not happen and enjoy it like I know it will. And it would be wonderful to tell everyone all at once, and on the other hand it just makes me nervous since I'm not even 5 weeks yet.

25. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@artsyfartsy: how did it go? Did you tell? Hope he had a wonderful birthday!

26. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@whiskers: I told a few cousins and my grandparents but not everyone. It was fun! He had a good birthday

27. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

I had my first hormonal breakdown. Trying to clean the house today while T is at daycare because it's been neglected. I have zero energy and what I'm forcing myself to do is immediately making my back hurt really badly.

After all the rushing around and putting up decorations at T's party yesterday my back was already hurting when I woke up. It was like this from the beginning when I was pregnant with T too.

So I'm sitting on the couch in tears because I'm so stressed about my disaster of a house and cleaning is so hard.

28. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@artsyfartsy: I've been like that over the last few days too. I've been having breakdowns because I feel like my house is always trashed and I don't understand why my boys can't help more and why I can't seem to keep a house like a normal person. Curse these stupid pregnancy hormones. Tell hubby that the state of the house is stressing you out and try and get him to pitch in. *Hugs*

29. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@jaguar: Yes, scary that you should expect more, but I hope that you won't.

@artsyfartsy: Oh, yeah for the good birthday. Sorry you are feeling so tired. I completely relate. We are packing for our move and I am totally useless. I have to do everything sitting down and, even then, I felt really tired at 3 pm yesterday so I laid down. I woke up for dinner and then went right back to bed until my 5:30 am wake-up. I hope this is just first tri stuff and we get our energy back soon.

30. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@KrzyRiver: He's already told me he's going to help when he gets home. I just hate that this whole day is wasted.

@Amorini: I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling tired already. I'm ready for the second trimester haha.

31. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@artsyfartsy: I've done literally nothing in our house since I got my BFP. I managed to get some laundry done yesterday, and finally T got so upset that he started cleaning things up (HA). I can't wait to feel like a person again.

32. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@avivoca: Haha I had already forgotten how out of sorts pregnancy gets you. I don't know why this took me by surprise this time around. Lol

With T I napped all the time and this time I just told myself "you can't do that! You're a busy mom. You got to straighten up and get stuff done". Yeah ok.

Going to go take a nap until October.

33. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

Ok, I was going to wait till Friday to give in and jump on this board, but after seeing a few of my IVF peeps on here, I decided to jump in.
    EDD: October 13th (6 weeks, 5 days today)
    First child, TTC for 2 1/2 years
    First Dr. Appointment: I've had MANY because of IVF and getting VERY sick with OHSS. Next appointment with RE is Friday. I'm currently searching for a new OB since we moved and want to deliver at a hospital my current OB doesn't deliver at.
    Symptoms: extremely tired, queasy but not actually "sick". Headaches here and there. Also, almost back to fitting in to my "normal" clothes though because of IVF weight gain I had already purchased a few bigger size pants. The OHSS made it so I couldn't wear anything but PJ pants, but that's gone down enough to wear the normal stuff. Though I did go shopping for maternity pants to get them at a good price and be "ahead of the game. Don't want to wake up one day and nothing fit. Got some GREAT deals at Old Navy and Macy's!! ($0.28 maternity shorts and $2 maternity pants at ON!)

34. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Ugh, you guys. I am just a nervous wreck.

35. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@jaguar: Have you been spotting again? *Hugs*

36. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@waiting4you: Welcome and congrats!

@avivoca: I haven't done anything either. Hubby did my laundry for me yesterday. I'm a useless blob. Lol. I feel so bad about it but I just feel so blah and I know he doesn't mind.

@artsyfartsy: I've been napping a lot. My stepson is 15 so I'm lucky that I don't have to be in mom mode all the time. He does his own thing. I don't know what I'd do with a little one while pregnant!

37. waiting4you

apricot / 344 posts

@jaguar: what's bugging you? Something up, or just regular nerves about all this. Sending hugs and positive vibes your way.

@KrzyRiver: thanks! Cautiously optimistic

38. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@KrzyRiver: No spotting, just lots of cramps.

@waiting4you: I'm just waiting for awful news, you know? Which is so bad, but my heart can't help it!

39. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@waiting4you: Congratulations!!!! I'm in FL too!!

@jaguar: Hang in there!

40. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@artsyfartsy: I'm right there with you, I'm exhausted! I found actually going out like the park and such helped, but if I'm sitting at home I'm zonked!!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee