Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2016 moms!

1. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

We have both names picked out. Hopefully we get to use them.

I'm in the ER. I spotted yesterday and have a low-grade fever and backache. I'm getting fluids now and hope that bub is okay in there.

2. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@avivoca: Ohhhh no I pray all is ok!!!!
    Keep us posted!

3. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@artsyfartsy: thanks for creating the summary! It's nice to see it all in one place.

4. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@avivoca: Oh no!! Keep us updated!!!

5. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@FaithFertility: we still have a boy name ready, but have NO idea what we'd name another girl. At least we have some time to figure it out.

6. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@artsyfartsy: Awesome, thanks!

@FaithFertility: AJ is cute! Hubby and I have had names picked out for years, which makes me a little sad because it was so much fun. Enzo Michael for a boy and Skylar Nicole for a girl. All the names (except Skye) are for people who have passed away. We kind of have second names picked out for each too (because my husband is a twin and he's always praying for twins), but I'm not totally sold on them. Lol

7. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@whiskers: Yeah I can't commit until I know what we're having. Lol. We can toss around names but until we actually have to pick one and I have to picture it I can't choose!

8. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@avivoca: oh no! I hope everything turns out ok!!

9. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@avivoca: Praying everything is OK

10. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@KrzyRiver: and everyone: I'm home. I have a UTI and a sub-chorionic hemorrhage. Baby is fine, HB was 136.

11. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@avivoca: Very happy to hear that!

12. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@avivoca: Phew! I am so glad all is well. I was worried! xx

I spent this morning in a huge panic, because I'm so scared to lose this baby too. I never have a LOT of symptoms, but I'm just... trying to hang on.

Is anyone else feeling really anxious? Or is this just me, because of my rubbish history. x

13. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@avivoca: So glad to hear! Sorry about UTI

14. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@jaguar: With DD I was a mess, over analized EVERYTHING!
    Stay strong!

15. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@jaguar: I've been so anxious this time around. I scheduled an elective ultrasound for Saturday since my midwife doesn't see patients before 10 weeks. I was so glad to see a healthy bub this morning.

16. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

I stupidly saw a psychic (well, I had planned a reading from a few weeks ago before we had results back) - they say they can't see biological kids for me and no indication of birth... so of course, now I'm petrified we'll lose this baby too.

17. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@jaguar: try not to worry. I don't put any stock in psychic readings. I'll say a prayer for you and Olaf.

18. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@jaguar: Ohhh please please please know that is no indication of the future!

19. KrzyRiver

apricot / 276 posts

@jaguar: After two MCs and a CP, I'm very anxious as well. I don't know if I believe in psychics, although I've always been curious. But I'd be too scared to go while pregnant. We don't need anything else stressing is out. Try not to worry. There's nothing we can do to affect the outcome, so just try and enjoy every day of your pregnancy.

20. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@jaguar: Hugs, lady! I'm far behind on this board and happy (times a million) to see you here. As for the psychic, I would be thrown, too, but maybe try to find some humor in it. Olaf is an supernatural embie and evades psychic powers! How are you feeling otherwise? When's your first scan?

21. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@avivoca: Glad you had a good scan! Yay! So sorry you are under the weather. Ugh. I hope you can shake this soon!

AFM....It seems way too soon for DH and I to talk names, but I did learn an interesting piece of information today... DH wants to be Team Green and will be rooting for a boy (surprise?!) but will be happy regardless. I thought I would be TG, but seeing our little blueberry today at my first scan kind of made me want to find out ASAP. Weird how that happens! We shall see.... As the days progress and the pregnancy continues, DH and I are slowly (and finally) feeling comfortable about broaching a lot of baby topics for the first time. Things like names, etc. have been quietly avoided until we actually beat the odds and got pregnant! (I mean, he got all of my super serious pre-marriage screening questions but they were all hypothetical and more about parenting than pregnancy!)

Anyway, all was well at the scan today. Blueberry popped up right away on the screen and is pumping his / her heart out! Super cute! They didn't do the Doppler so they said the couldn't say how many bpm. I guess when I graduate to the OB, they'll do that?!

22. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@Amorini: Yay little blueberry! With my DD we got a scan right away too at 6 weeks at RE so hard this time to wait until 8 weeks!

23. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@jaguar: Hugs. I'm so anxious this time around too. Dont trust that psychic!! FX for you and your little bean.

24. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@BostonTerrierMom:, @Whiskers:, @MissAriel, @artsyfarty:, @ThePickleMonster: Congrats to all of you, ladies! Don't mind me as I get caught up. Hope I didn't leave anyone out!

25. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

My doctors office does things differently. They see you first at 6 weeks but won't do an ultrasound until a month later at 10 weeks!! Ugh. I don't want to wait that long.

26. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@lattelove: Sorry to hear! I was reading fast so I hope I didnt miss an update. You are in my thoughts. Hope you got some answers! :heart

27. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@jaguar: I'm always anxious and read into things too much in the first trimester, but I would totally ignore that psychic.

28. TapDancer

cherry / 246 posts

Late to the party and a little hesitant to post, but here goes nothin'

EDD: 10/23
    How far along: 4w
    First child? Yes
    First doctor appointment: 3/15
    Any symptoms so far? Sore boobs and migraines (ugh)
    Who have you told? DH and neurologist (for migraines)

29. whiskers

kiwi / 657 posts

@TapDancer: Welcome!

30. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

@TapDancer: welcome!!!

31. Miss Ariel

nectarine / 2210 posts

I'm already so, so tired of being congested. Plus I'm tired and slightly nauseous. I could easily just crawl back into bed.

32. BUNBUN

apricot / 430 posts

@TapDancer: Welcome, fellow Texan!

33. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

Might not be here too much longer, lovelies. Spotting this morning.

34. avivoca

watermelon / 14467 posts

@jaguar: No! Oh no Jag! When can you get a scan or bloodwork?

35. jaguar

pomegranate / 3764 posts

@avivoca: I had bloods yesterday (hcg 3896 and prog 28 - down from 38) and early scan is booked for 29th Feb. I'm 5w4d today.

36. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@jaguar: FX for you that it's just some random spotting. I can't imagine the stress you are under.

37. BUNBUN

apricot / 430 posts

@jaguar: Hugs and good wishes to you!

38. stiletto_mom

persimmon / 1183 posts

@jaguar: Commiserating. My hcg levels dropping too. I am miscarrying. Good luck to all you ladies!!

39. Amorini

persimmon / 1132 posts

@TapDancer: Welcome, lady! Sorry about the migraines. I get them normally but have only had faint ones since the BFP. Hoping you can get some relief...

@Miss Ariel: "I could crawl back into bed ...." I am saying that every day now, too. It's my favorite time of day ... going to bed.

@jaguar: Hang on, Olaf! Stop scaring your mamma. Hoping so hard this is just a big normal pregnant-lady spotting and it clears up soon. So sorry for your nerves...

@stiletto_mom: Ugh, sending hugs, lady. I'm so, so sorry. You are in my thoughts.

40. FaithFertility

eggplant / 11861 posts

@jaguar: A million prayers!!!!!!!! Stick baby stick!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee