Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

Spring 2015 Moms and Babies

1. Boopers

pear / 1548 posts

@brownie: yay! That's great that the revision has helped you guys so much!

@NavyRN2012: LO is swaddled and in the rnp next to me. I am really ready to move him to the pack n play in our room so he can get used to a flat surface, but he isn't a fan. I'm going to just have to buck up and suffer through a few sleepless days and nights until he's in the pack n play. I'm not ready to move him out of our room yet. I'll need to swaddle wean him by August when I send him to daycare. His daycare doesn't allow swaddling and that's the only way he'll sleep!

2. NavyRN2012

persimmon / 1447 posts

@Boopers: we're swaddled as well! I am terrified of the day we have to swaddle wean. My daughter was swaddled until 5 months!

3. yellowbird

honeydew / 7303 posts

@Boopers: I don't think he is reverse cycling because he's still only waking once at night and is actually sleeping longer.

I nurse around 4am, 7am, and clusterfeeding from 4pm til 6 when he goes to bed. I'm pumping at 6:15a, 12:30p, and 9p. Sometimes I'll pump for 5ish minutes around 9 and 3 at work if I have time. He's still having plenty of wet diapers. He poops 1-2x a week and has been that way since 6weeks.

@NavyRN2012: C has been in his crib since 8 weeks. He sleeps a lot better in his room and so do I!

Eta: we're still swaddling but he almost rolled over this morning so I think it's coming to an end soon

4. Ms.Badger

clementine / 918 posts

@NavyRN2012: J's in a rock and play unswaddled in our room for now and has been an awesome night sleeper! Basically 8-8 with one wake up. But.... His naps are crap, he will only nap in my arms or in the stroller when it's moving. I think I'm going to start a nap-time routine with him next week and start all naps the same way and in the rock and play. I'm crossing my fingers that it helps

5. youboots

honeydew / 7622 posts

Hi! I thought I would hop on here and say hi!

-How old is your LO? 17 weeks. 4 months on Thursday.
    -Do you have any older children? No.
    -What is your baby's latest milestone? Rolling back to belly. Lots of laughs.
    -What is your current favorite thing about LO? She's just so smiley and nursing is finally going really well.
    -How has your family unit been adjusting to the new baby? Great, M is super hands on and is super helpful with changing diaper, a bottle at bedtime and the small stuff like washing my pump and stuffing diapers. I feel like we are getting in our groove.
    -How are YOU doing? Great. I feel totally physically healed. I still see a therapist 2x a month- but we rarely talk about the baby anymore.

6. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@NavyRN2012: We just moved from the RnP to the crib. He was sleeping 6.5-8 hours at a stretch but is back to waking up 2-3x per night. I'm hoping once he gets used to the crib, that will change. Last night we actually had a 5 hour stretch (9p-2a) which was great! We haven't swaddled him since 2w, so it's quite an adjustment to go from snuggled in the RnP to all the room in the crib, but so far he's doing great!

I go back to work in 4 weeks and have very mixed emotions about it. Just started working on a freezer stash and am so darn proud of it!

Still adjusting to being a mom, but love it. Looking forward to when he starts interacting with us more. He's cooing and making lots of sounds and laughing, which is so fun!

7. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@SunshineMcC: good luck! I go back to work soon so I really had to up my freezer stash too. I have about 60oz now which I know is nothing compared to some ladies but I'm really proud of it too.

8. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Anya: that's awesome! I have 15oz and am over the moon as I'm still working in my supply!

9. Anya

nectarine / 2784 posts

@SunshineMcC: yay!! It's weirdly fun seeing it add up lol.

10. SeptMomma12

pear / 1849 posts

@SunshineMcC: What age did you move from the RNP to crib? DD is 8.5 weeks and I'm starting to think about it. But it's so hard to give up the awesome sleep we're getting!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee