Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2012 Mamas

1. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

So, I know I disappeared a while back, but I just wanted to give a shout out to the other April Mamas - I was due April 6th, but NavyBaby made his grand entrance on April 1st!

We're all happy and healthy, now I just have to make myself apologize on my Blog for disappearing (lol) and write our birth story!!!

2. mrsjazz

coconut / 8234 posts

@Navy_Mommy: Congrats! Can't wait to read your story--though you do have an excuse for not writing it yet.

3. regberadaisy

GOLD / wonderful pomegranate / 28905 posts

@mrsjazz:
    boo - I'm sure it'll all work out somehow.

@Navy_Mommy:
    Congrats!

4. DpeachLu

clementine / 814 posts

My baby girl is here!

I was due April 8th but she decided to show up April 4th :-).
    My water actually broke April 3rd at 9pm and she was here the next day at 1127 am weighing in at 6 pounds 10 ounces and 19 inches long.

I dont know how everyone keeps up with hellobee after a baby! I have not been able to log on at all! so finally found a moment to come on and share my news.

5. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Navy_Mommy: @JustlikeHeaven: Congrats, ladies! Mine came in march. So surreal, right?

6. regberadaisy

How many of us are still preggo??!?!

Due April 30th and baby not here yet. I think I might end up being the last April preggo standing!

7. bpcmarj

pomegranate / 3729 posts

@regberadaisy: I'm still here, too. Due on Monday and no sign of baby yet. My midwife doesn't do internal checks so I'm not sure of my progress really. I know that I have been having consistent BH contractions and also sharp cervical type pains a few times a day.

We did go to the hospital last night for an NST since I didn't feel her move for several hours which was really unusual. All is fine though, her heart rate is great and my BP is great. There weren't any contractions the whole time we were hooked up to the monitor. DH is dying hoping that she will come like yesterday! A couple friends of ours had their baby today and DH is super jealous!

8. regberadaisy

@bpcmarj: oh no, how scary! Glad everything is a-ok!

9. GrapeCrush

grapefruit / 4823 posts

hi ladies. ventured my way over from the wedding bee boards. i'm still preggers too...my due date was/is yesterday/today(i swear the doctor changed it a day a few weeks ago..but whatevs). i have made zero progress and have shown absolutely no signs of labor :o( no contractions, nothing. my induction is scheduled for monday the 30th. i'm beyond excited to meet the little guy!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee