Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2014 - NAMES!

1. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@jill_a55: I like the idea of a full name with a possible nickname. Or finding names that don't really lend themselves to nicknames.

2. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

@jill_a55: awww, I really like Theodore with Theo as a nn, I hope your dh comes around! I would think with your personal experience he'd be more open to the full name, that's a bummer! You've probably searched high and low at this point so this prob isn't helpful, but some boy names that I can think of that don't have nns but are "full" names are Simon, Seth, Noah, Aaron, Owen, Ethan, Eric, Adam, Ryan, Tristan, Dylan, Sean, Miles, Scott, Graham, Mason (I may or may not have come up with some of those by looking at my fb friend list, lol...)

3. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@jill_a55: I love Theo & Theodore! Maybe DH will come around!

4. jill_a55

apricot / 448 posts

@nana87: I hope he does too! Names are tough... I don't want to regret our name, or have my DH regret me making him name our baby something The problem is he doesn't like "typical/normal" names, so all those names on your list, even though I like them, he would say no to! Not sure how Theo is still a contender.. because I thought he would have said no to that one right away as well. The search continues... lol

5. jill_a55

apricot / 448 posts

@jhd: Fingers crossed!

6. luckypenny

grapefruit / 4582 posts

@jill_a55: that is seriously my favorite boy name! But DH knew a Theodore/Teddy and says we can't use it. UGHH. I'd be happy with either the full or nn of that. Hope you and DH work it out

7. luckypenny

grapefruit / 4582 posts

Ok...new names....

Lyla Jane or Alice ____ (can't think of middle name)

and for a boy

Ezra or August (middle name undecided)

8. cheesetomywhine

pear / 1586 posts

@luckypenny: Love all your choices!

9. nana87

cantaloupe / 6171 posts

@luckypenny: love those! They all sound nice with dd's name too

10. jhd

coconut / 8079 posts

@luckypenny: love the name choices!

You must login / Register to post