Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2015 Mamas!

1. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

Just adding two of my appointments. The 22nd is just with the OB for my monthly check up and the 25th is the NT scan

Next Appointment
    9/8 – Pawprints, Loki
    9/10 – Mrs.Pinecone316 (TWINS)
    9/11 – SunshineMcC, Booper, Banana330
    9/16 - Mrs. Sunshine (#2), Banana330
    9/17 – Astro Bee
    9/18 Nuchal Scan – Astro Bee
    9/22- HappyBluebird
    9/23 – Marionberry (#2, TWINS)
    9/25- Happy Bluebird -NT Scan
    9/30 – NeekieRose (#2)
    10/30 – NeekieRose (#2) Anatomy Scan!!

Due Dates
    3/28 – Neekierose (#2)
    4/1 – Boopers
    4/2 – Astro Bee
    4/3 – As Time Goes By
    4/6 – Lulu22
    4/7 – HappyBluebird
    4/7 – Pawprints
    4/8 – Ineebee
    4/8 – Dancingbee
    4/8 – Brownie
    4/9 – SunshineMcC
    4/10 – Windswept
    4/11 – Marionberry (#2, TWINS)
    4/12 – Loki
    4/13 – Mrs.Sunshine (#2)
    4/15 – Mrs.Pinecone316 (TWINS)
    4/16 – Banana330
    4/18 – MeredithNYC
    4/19 – Lilyofthewest
    4/21 – Rockies11 (#2)
    4/24 – Jenn23 (TWINS)
    4/28 – Delight (#2)

2. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@PawPrints: So exciting about the royal baby! I think Kate is so beautiful and she carries herself so well!

3. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

I've been away for a few days and seem to have missed some stuff but I'm glad to hear things are going well for everyone!

@loki: @PawPrints: Good luck at your appointments today!!

4. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

Thanks so much for getting this list updated. I am adding in my next 2 appointments too.

Next Appointment
    9/8 – Pawprints, Loki
    9/16 - Mrs. Sunshine (#2), Banana330, LuLu22
    9/17 – Astro Bee
    9/22- HappyBluebird
    9.24 - Lulu22 - NT Scan
    9/30 – NeekieRose (#2)

Due Dates
    3/28 – Neekierose (#2)
    4/1 – Boopers
    4/2 – Astro Bee
    4/3 – As Time Goes By
    4/6 – Lulu22
    4/7 – HappyBluebird
    4/7 – Pawprints
    4/8 – Ineebee
    4/8 – Dancingbee
    4/8 – Brownie
    4/9 – SunshineMcC
    4/10 – Windswept
    4/12 – Loki
    4/13 – Mrs.Sunshine (#2)
    4/16 – Banana330
    4/18 – MeredithNYC
    4/19 – Lilyofthewest
    4/21 – Rockies11 (#2)
    4/24 – Jenn23 (TWINS)
    4/28 – Delight (#2)

5. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@pawprints: @loki: hope the appointments go well today! good luck!

@pawprints: my mum emailed me to tell me about the royal baby! haha. baby fever will certainly be filling the air come April

6. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@lilyofthewest: thanks for sharing your yoga experience! I am thinking I will probably start around 12-13 weeks. I really feel like I need it, can't wait!

7. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

Just home from my initial appointment. This afternoon I'm off to an ultrasound at the radiology center. They did a dating scan in office, but, it was not consistent with my LMP or known ovulation date. I *think* the issue was the provider's skill as a sonographer, not a problem with the pregnancy, but I'm a little anxious anyhow.

Based on my O-date, I should be 8w1d today. My OB said she thinks I'm probably just wrong about my O date, but, I really don't think it could have been more than a day +/- when I charted it. She got one measure at 6w6d and two measures at 7w3d. Calculating those dates backwards would mean my O-date was after I had already got a .

There was cardiac motion at an appropriate rate (and audible on transvaginal doppler!), which is good. Also clear progression in developmental landmarks since the last time I scanned myself. So, trying not to worry too much.

8. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@lilyofthewest: thanks for sharing your experience with the yoga class. I've been thinking of trying one too - I typically run, but haven't had that much energy and would like to be doing more than walking!

@pawprints: @loki: sending you positive vibes for appointments today - can't wait to hear your updates!!!!

@marionberry: thanks for getting us on track with the appointment tracker - that's so super helpful!

@pawprints: OMG, didn't even know about the next royal baby -love it!

We went camping this weekend, which was super fun, but very tiring - DH ended up spilling the beans to everyone there, but was totally fine, and fun to be with a group that all knew. I only had to get up 3 times in the night to go to the bathroom - ha, that was an adventure. I slept all day yesterday when we got home and then couldn't sleep last night!

Anyone found a good balance yet between sleeping time during the day and still being able to sleep at night?

9. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

Um, we HAVE to add Princess Kate's due date to the calendar once we figure it out!

10. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@SunshineMcC: My rule for myself is that any nap that starts after 4:30pm is in "the danger zone"; I may have trouble getting to sleep and staying asleep that night. Likewise, if I go to bed for the night before 9:30pm, there's a good chance I'll wake up sometime between midnight and 2 and not be able to get to sleep again easily.

11. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@SunshineMcC: I concur! And obviously the first thing I thought when I saw that she is pregnant is that she would be an April mama too!

12. PawPrints

pomegranate / 3658 posts

Appointment went GREAT, thanks for all the well wishes! We got to hear the heartbeat which was perfect at 165, and we saw the baby on an ultrasound. It totally looks like a baby already. It measured right on schedule, so my due date is still either April 6 or 7. I'll just stick with the 7th for the calendar. We are so excited, I'm on cloud nine.

NT scan scheduled for September 19. Woo!

I absolutely agree on adding Princess Kate to the calendar. Last time they never announced a due date, but maybe we can guess, or just put her mid-month.

13. brownie

grapefruit / 4110 posts

@PawPrints: Agree with it looking like a baby. We had an ultrasound today and it was moving around like crazy and we got to see the legs and arms.

14. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@lilyofthewest: love the "danger zone" reference - my first nap was until 4:45pm, and then I fell back asleep around 6 - I should've stayed awake!

@brownie: @pawprints: congrats on the great appointments! So happy for both of you!

15. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@PawPrints: @brownie: Yah for good appointments and ultrasounds!

16. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@PawPrints: That's great you got to see the baby and hear the heartbeat! We go back in about two weeks for another appointment and US and I'm excited to see! Last time he or she was just a tiny little blob, can't wait til they look like a baby!

17. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@brownie: Glad you got to see the baby too!

18. PawPrints

pomegranate / 3658 posts

Next Appointment
    9/8 – Loki
    9/16 - Mrs. Sunshine (#2), Banana330, LuLu22
    9/17 – Astro Bee
    9/19 Nuchal Scan - PawPrints
    9/22- HappyBluebird
    9.24 - Lulu22 - NT Scan
    9/30 – NeekieRose (#2)

Due Dates
    3/28 – Neekierose (#2)
    4/1 – Boopers
    4/2 – Astro Bee
    4/3 – As Time Goes By
    4/6 – Lulu22
    4/7 – HappyBluebird
    4/7 – Pawprints
    4/8 – Ineebee
    4/8 – Dancingbee
    4/8 – Brownie
    4/9 – SunshineMcC
    4/10 – Windswept
    4/12 – Loki
    4/13 – Mrs.Sunshine (#2)
    4/16 – Banana330
    4/18 – MeredithNYC
    4/19 – Lilyofthewest
    4/21 – Rockies11 (#2)
    4/24 – Jenn23 (TWINS)
    4/28 – Delight (#2)

19. lulu22

apricot / 306 posts

@PawPrints: @brownie: congrats on the ultrasounds... so exciting that we are all getting to see our babies!

20. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

Proper sono finished! Measured 8w1d which exactly concurs with my o date. Whew!

21. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

@lilyofthewest: GREAT news!!

22. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@lilyofthewest: Wonderful news!

23. Mrs. Sunshine

Is anyone else extremely cold? It's still nearly 100 degrees here during the day but anytime the a/c turns on I start freezing! I'm currently cuddled under 2 quilts right now. Either it's the pregnancy or I'm about to get really sick.

24. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I am been getting cold easily too! Last weekend I was huddled under a quilt on the couch. DH did not get it. I am also using my space heater at work.

@lilyofthewest: Glad the dates matched up!

25. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@lilyofthewest: glad you got some good news... and thanks for sharing your yoga experience. there's a 10 week session that starts in october so i think i'll sign up for that one... probably still won't be super obvious i'm pregnant so i'll probably be in the same position as you. but good to know it wasn't too awkward!

thanks for all the well wishes. saw my doctor last night... just a routine appt, went over medical history, discussed the diclectin, talked about getting an OB etc. nothing exciting. she decided to try to find the heartbeat via doppler and couldn't. she tried for SO LONG and the longer she tried the more anxious i became. she could never find it but told me not to panic because it's early... so i go for my ultrasound tomorrow and i'm praying everything is fine.

she crushed my twin dream though! she gave me a pelvis exam and said "oh ya you're definitely pregnant" and i was like "you can tell?!" and she said "ya, your cervix is really big!". i was like "TWINS BIG?" and she said "no, measuring right on track for 9 weeks with a single baby"... i was like boooooooooo!

26. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: i'm usually ALWAYS cold and i am finding the opposite actually... i've been getting hot flashes!

27. lilyofthewest

pear / 1697 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I just feel like my internal thermostat is broken. I am rarely comfortable; either too hot or too cold most of the time.

28. Mrs. Sunshine

@loki: @lilyofthewest: if I turn the a/c warmer I start to get sweaty but I'm just SO cold! lol u didn't experience this last time.
    @loki: sorry about your twin dream! But I'm sure everything is fine with your little one, especially if you're measuring right. Hope your ultrasound goes great tomorrow!

29. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: i hope so! it's hard not to be anxious.

i'm really annoyed today because i have a horrible cough and cold... and all the ladies at work trying to force drugs on me. ugh. leave me alone, i can't take your drugs!!!!!!!!

30. meredithNYC

pomegranate / 3314 posts

@loki: Twins are awesome, but don't worry - you will have your hands plenty full with one

31. marionberry

pomelo / 5041 posts

@loki: I'm sorry your dr dashed your twin dream, but you'll know for sure today when you see that wiggly baby on the ultrasound. Yay! And like meredithnyc said, you'll be plenty busy with one!

32. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: I've been really cold when the AC runs but when I put a blanket on I get too hot!! Seems I can't win either way

33. HappyBluebird

clementine / 957 posts

@loki: Good luck at your US appointment!

34. SunshineMcC

kiwi / 563 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: Yes, I'm always cold! DH had our air turned down to 71 and I turned it up, and was sitting under a blanket while he was walking around in shorts and no shirt! I also use a space heater at work.

@loki: good luck today with the ultrasound - can't wait for you to see your little one on the screen!

35. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@HappyBluebird: @marionberry: @SunshineMcC: thanks guys! my ultrasound actually isn't until tomorrow unfortunately! but hopefully it comes soon enough adn everything looks good.

36. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@loki: Yah for a good appointment and exciting that you get an ultrasound tomorrow! You're not out of the twin game until the ultrasound, so maybe!

37. Mrs.Pinecone316

persimmon / 1316 posts

Hey everyone!
    Had my u/s today. Baby A was looking great, Baby B sadly didn't have a heart beat anymore. We are doing ok, feeling at peace with it and trusting God completely. Still feel very blessed to have 1 little one in there.

38. loki

pear / 1787 posts

@Mrs.Pinecone316: oh my goodness, so sorry to read this update you are so strong and brave. glad you feel peaceful about it and got to see your healthy baby doing well!

39. Banana330

nectarine / 2317 posts

@Mrs.Pinecone316: Sorry for your loss.

40. NeekieRose

persimmon / 1386 posts

@Mrs.Pinecone316: Oh no! Really sorry for your loss but very glad baby A is doing well.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee