Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: That is unmistakably a bump! Looking good!

2. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Definitely looks like a bump! I am think I am still more in the "is she or isn't she" stage which is good because I am not ready to announce. However, I am not sure how much longer I can hide it for comforts sake... I can't wait to start wearing clothes that fit better/more comfortably!

3. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Cute bump! We need a bump thread

4. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@Cherrybee: @bloved: @JennyLayneAZ: thanks! I'm so happy it finally, officially arrived.

5. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

My results from my Harmony test came back. Everything looks normal, and I'm at low risk for Down's and the other disorders tested. I feel so relieved today.

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@auggiefrog: yay! Great news!

7. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@poppygirl15, @Cherrybee, @Beloved, @Bandmommy: Thank you ladies for checking in. Sorry I haven't gotten here sooner just haven't been feeling good today. But the baby's heart beat was great. My Dr was more concerned about the continuous cramping so if there still here by tomorrow then I have to go get a ultrasound. She did check me but no active beeding so that was good. I still have cramps so I'll see how I feel tomorrow. I'm hoping I
    Just over did things on Saturday and this won't happen again.

8. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: cute bump!
    @auggiefrog: cheers to your good news!!

9. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@jh524: That is a relief. I hope the bleeding and cramping stay away for you and the rest of your pregnancy is quiet and uneventful.

10. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@auggiefrog: so happy for your good news!

11. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@jh524: happy to hear the heart beat is strong! That is such a relief!

12. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@auggiefrog: yes! Thank you!!! No more of this would be great! It's just added stress and worry that don't make it any better. Hopefully I'll take better care of myself. I was busy cleaning for days, pushing furniture around, moving tables and chairs. I didn't drink near enough water and didn't eat very well. Lesson learned and now fingers crossed the cramps go away
    @Autumnleaves: such a relief to hear baby's heart beat!!!

13. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@jh524: so far so good- great!!

@auggiefrog: yay! Healthy baby!!

14. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@auggiefrog: great news! What a relief!

@jh524: so glad to hear, been thinking of you all day!

15. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: adorable! Gah, I'm jealous, I have nada yet, but yet I can't button most of my work pants.

16. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime, @ Mamabolt: oh my gosh. Thank you so much for thinking of me! You all are so sweet on here! Thankful to have you all to talk to for sure!!

17. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

Stared a bump thread for us, let me see some more cute bumps to be jealous of there!

18. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@auggiefrog: @jh524: Yay! I am so glad you both got good news today.
    @jh524: Hopefully the cramping goes away and you can have an uneventful and boring pregnancy from here on out (that's what my RE wished me when I "graduated" and I think a good aim!)

19. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@jh524: so glad everything is ok! Hopefully rest will help the cramping go away.

@auggiefrog: yay for good results!

20. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

Well, looks like we are team pink for LO2, same as LO1. Part of me was hoping for a boy, but I think a second girl will be easier in terms of gear and hand-me-downs.

21. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@MaisyMay: wow the 1st pink to the group! Congrats!!! Just like you I was hoping the opposite sex of lo#1. I guess we can look at it as saving a lot of money because we won't need to buy any new baby equip, clothes, decor, etc!!!

22. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: definitely a very cute bump! I can't believe us April mommas are far enough along to have legit bumps!
    @jh524: so glad to hear your appointment went well!
    @auggiefrog: yay for good results! I'm sure you're relieved to finally have them.

23. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@auggiefrog: @jh524: so happy for both of you!

24. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@MaisyMay: congrats on your little girl. I definitely get wanting one of each, but sisters are so much fun.

25. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@MaisyMay: yay our first April pink!! I think sisters are special, I'm hoping to be team pink for this LO so dd has a sister. Congrats!

26. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MaisyMay: congrats on your girl!

27. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@MaisyMay: congrats on baby girl #2!

28. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@MaisyMay: Congratulations!

I just got my Maternit21 results back this morning - everything looked good - THANK GOODNESS and we found out we're having another
    LO1 had a stomach bug on Sunday and now I have it - it is awful but I am doing my best to stay hydrated.

29. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@autumnleaves: Congrats on baby boy #2!

I feel like I'm going to be the last one to find out the sex of my baby around here! lol

30. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: I will be with you! If we do find out, it is not going to be until December 4. Everytime someone else announces, I feel a pang of longing!!

31. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@autumnleaves: congrats on your boy!

32. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@bloved: Dec 8th for me! I wanna know now!!

Is anyone else feeling movement? I am!

33. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@bloved: I have a Dr appointment 12/30 and then I will be able to schedule the anatomy scan so hopefully it will be that week or the next!

@Cherrybee: it feels like forever away right?! No movement yet. Although I am not sure I will know what it is at first but I do have a very active babe in there!

34. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

In honor of our first Congrats @MaisyMay:!!... here's what we're having so far!!!!

4/3: @BandDmommy:
    4/5: @Surbro:, @AMommyThang:, @PoppyGirl15:
    4/6: @MaisyMay:
    4/10: @Rinna9:, @GwenMarieDC:
    4/11: @mamabolt:
    4/13: @auggiefrog:
    4/15: @Mrs. Lemon-Lime:
    4/18: @MrsRoo:, @Canoli:
    4/19: @JH524:
    4/20: @AKCoffeeBean:
    4/21: @Lauraeva:, @Den mom: @PeanutsBaby:
    4/22: @AutumnLeaves:
    4/23: @JennyLayneAZ:
    4/24: @Bloved:
    4/25: @Cherrybee:

Some due dates changed, please double check I have yours correct. And come back mamas that have stayed away- we want to know how you're doing these days! First Tri is over!!!

35. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@Cherrybee: I'm jealous! Every time I see baby, he/she is dancing up a storm in there. I keep willing myself to feel it, but just haven't yet. Did you feel your first one early, too?

36. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@autumnleaves: congrats on your boy!!@Cherrybee: not at all but hoping to soon! Can't wait!!

Well I had cramping all night and this morning so went in for another check & ultrasound this afternoon. Baby looks great but its unknown why my uterus is cramping. It's so scary. It feels like bad period pains! She took some tests but haven't heard back. Sge said results would be back in a hour but they never called. She prescribed me 600 mg of Ibuprofen for 3days & a Rhogam shot since I'm O-
    I'm terrified to take the Advil because I've always known not to the ibuprofen during pregnancy. I don't want to take it:( Im so confused and hope this ends well : / I'm worried

37. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@jh524: hmm I'm so sorry you're still cramping. you're in my t&p's that everything is ok and the cramping stops.

38. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@jh524: I am so sorry that you are cramping. How frustrating that they never called you back. Glad baby looks ok and hopefully you get some answers tomorrow.

39. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: doesn't December seem so far away? When I booked the appt it did not seem so bad but now it feels like forever!!
    I don't think I have felt movement yet. I did not feel movement with my son until very late (like 25 weeks because of an anterior placenta) so hoping I feel something sooner this time.

40. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@Cherrybee: we have been getting some little flips over here.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee