Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Canoli: That's crazy. I have a friend that delivered her baby by herself in the bathroom. She didn't wake her husband because she didn't have time. Lol It happened that fast...

2. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@jh524: We will have to wake up my inlaws and they will come over to our house and sleep in our bed until shewajes up fir the day.

I woke him up but he was really dazed and confused (and seemed a little irritated but I'm sure that's just my perception!). I've come downstairs to call the hospital to see what I should do.

3. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Cherrybee: well it is in the middle of the night. Mine would probably act that way too. Well keep us posted

4. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@jh524: aaaahhhh, OMG that is crazy. I would be a complete lunatic if that happened!

5. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

The hospital have asked me to go in. DH is up and ready to go. Just waiting on my inlaws now - I felt awful calling in the middle of the night but MIL was just excited.

6. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@Cherrybee don't feel bad! This was baby's timing, not yours.

7. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@Cherrybee: yay baby #2 is on her way!!!

8. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: how exciting! It's happening! Good luck!!!

9. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Cherrybee: good luck. We will be thinking of you! Hope you have a speedy delivery and healthy baby!! Xoxo

10. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Cherrybee: How exciting! Good luck girl!!!

11. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Cherrybee: yay!! Good luck

12. Eieio

coffee bean / 46 posts

@Cherrybee: wow!!!!! Good luck!!!! Sending strong labor vibes!!!

13. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@Cherrybee: How exciting! Good luck! Can't wait to see pictures.

14. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Cherrybee: yay! FX for a safe, easy labor and can't wait to see and hear about your cutie pie!

15. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

Thanks everyone. Hospital confirmed it was definitely my waters (they're still pouring out of me 7hrs later so I know its not pee!!). Still only a fingertip dilated. Contractions every 6-7 mins. They let me home & said to come back when they're 3-4 mins apart. Induction booked for 12.45 tomorrow morning in case that doesn't happen. Eek! I'm going to get some sleep now. So happy! I KNEW something was happening in there!

16. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Cherrybee: good luck!

17. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@Cherrybee: wow! Thinking of you today!!!

18. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

@Cherrybee: frustrating that they sent you home but yay on getting this started! Try to rest and keep us posted.

19. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Cherrybee: Wow, I can't believe they sent you home but the end is near really soon. Good luck, thinking of you and can't wait to hear all about how it went!

20. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

Guess what? Contractions stopped again as soon as I went to sleep! Its now 2pm, I suppose I should do some exercise and try to get this show on the road!

21. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Cherrybee: What????? What is this baby doing to poor mama? Come on LO!

22. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Canoli: She's respecting mama's need for sleep - a habit I hope she continues on the outside (unlike her big sister)!!!

23. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Cherrybee: oh my goodness! How are you holding up ? Hope your getting some sleep.

24. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@jh524: I was doing pretty good but I've just had an emotional outburst and now I'm crying. Ugh.

25. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Cherrybee: 😯I'm sorry!! I hope things get moving along for you quickly!!

26. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@Cherrybee: everything will work out okay. You're going to have an amazing birth and a gorgeous baby girl in your arms soon.

27. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: totally understandable. I am sure you just want to get this show on the road at this point. Your little girl will be here soon!! Hopefully everything starts picking up again soon.

28. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Cherrybee: you'll be ok!!! Just think about your new baby that will be on your arms really soon! You're probably exhausted if you were up all night Try to rest. When is your induction today?

29. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@jh524: Its at 00.45am. Exactly 24hrs after my water broke.

Thanks everyone. I'm ok. I've just been feeling like a caged animal today, stuck at home, waiting for DH to wake up. I wanted to get out but its been pouring with rain so a neighbourhood walk was out and I didn't want to go somewhere further away alone because, when I walk, contractions ramp up. But.... being home all day has made them stop. I've been waiting all day for DH to wake up, then half an hour before it was time to get E from daycare (I thought my inlaws were getting her) they text to find out the state of play and, when they heard I wasn't in active labour, they said they would just come to ours at 11pm, so we could go to the induction. That meant I would be stuck at home all evening too, just waiting for my induction. DH called and negotiated them coming at 8pm so we could at least get out for a few hours after E is in bed.

30. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@Cherrybee: I'm sorry it has been a long early labor for you! Can you believe in 24 hours your little girl will probably be here and the new crazy will begin

I had my 37 week 6 day appointment today - no progress with dilation or effacement. I really thought I had made progress but nope just have more third trimester pregnancy woes. I bought some numbing spray and anti itch crème to help me with my problem and for now I am making it through the work day at work ok. My team is throwing a shower for me later today - I am hoping they cannot tell how much pain I am in.

31. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@Cherrybee: Oh, I'm sorry Cherrybee! Maybe try just walking around your house. With my daughter, they started my labor by breaking my water and, since it was 106 out that day, I just walked up and down the hospital corridor - for 7 hours. It oddly wasn't as bad as it sounds. And, I had my daughter 11 hours after my water was broken. So, any walking, no matter where, might do the trick! Good luck!

32. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

@Cherrybee: good luck! What an emotional waiting game! And it sounds frustrating that your ILs are being a little weird.
    @autumnleaves: I hope you get a break from being in pain and you're able to enjoy your shower.

33. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

Thanks everyone. Its now 10pm. I haven't had a contraction for a few hrs. I guess I'm headed for the drip at 00.45am. See you on the other side.

34. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@Cherrybee: good luck!!

35. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@Cherrybee:

36. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@Cherrybee: good luck you'll have your new baby girl in your arms soon! Hopefully she pops right out healthy as can be!

37. mamabolt

nectarine / 2797 posts

@Cherrybee: good luck! Hoping for a smooth induction for you!

38. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Cherrybee: good luck!

39. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@Cherrybee: Good luck!

I finally lost my mucus plug! There is hope that I wouldn't make it to my inducement!

40. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@Cherrybee: I hope she continues sleep for you too! Wishing you an easy and quick birth so you can enjoy your little lady!

@auggiefrog: hoping for the start of you labor for you too!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee