Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2015 Moms!

1. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@aprild: Hope you're right! The breast pump definitely brought some contractions on but not sure if they will continue. Going for a walk after dinner. We'll see.

2. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

@aprild: been having contractions all day with no consistency, but they still feel "more real." Sort of feeling nauseated right now. Like the idea of dinner is unappealing. The contrax did die down when I laid down with my son, but haven't gone away completely.
    So.....early labor maybe? Haha. I wish their weren't so many variables in childbirth. I haven't lost any mucous plug at all.

3. MrsADS

nectarine / 2262 posts

@aprild @ohcaptain crossing my fingers for both of you!!

I went swimming for about an hour this afternoon (really just laying in the water, although I did actually swim some), then went to the mall this evening and just walked for about an hour and a half (heat index is over 100 here - too hot to walk outside!). Then I came home and swept and mopped my kitchen floor. I am feeling a little crampy and a LOT of BHs, but probably nothing will come of it. Except I am really tired so hopefully I will sleep better!

4. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

Ok ladies, they are starting to hurt a little more. Maybe this is real?! I should probably call my midwife.

5. MrsStar

nectarine / 2994 posts

@OhCaptain: Sounds promising!!

Thinking of you ladies! Sending you all labor vibes

6. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@buttermilk: Just getting around to this but baby has definitely "dropped" in that picture! FX that you go into labor onor before your due date!

@abmamma: Hope everyone's feeling better!

@MrsADS: The pool sounds AMAZING!!!

7. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@aprild: Sounding good! Fingers crossed for you, dear!

@getjazzy: Hopefully once it gets started, your labour will progress lickety-split!

@OhCaptain: How close together now? FX you will be having this baby soon!

8. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

I'm at the hospital. The contractions were pretty infrequent, so I went to bed at about 10:30 to get some rest. Woke up a little after 1 to painful contractions that were 5 min apart. We got to the hospital at 2:30, and I was admitted. 4cm and 90% effaced. Contractions were 3 min apart and super painful! I asked for an epidural and got one around 4. They checked me again and I was 7cm. Said baby should come soon! I'm relaxing a little now

9. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@aprild: good luck!!

10. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@aprild: Yay!!! Good luck!!

11. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@aprild: Hooray! You're almost there!

12. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@aprild: good luck!!!!!!

13. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@OhCaptain: I hope this is it!!!

14. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

I'm at 9cm and the doctor just broke my water!

15. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@aprild: ahhh! Exciting - good luck!

16. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@aprild: yay!!! Baby will be here so so soon!!!

17. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

@aprild: Yay!!

18. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@aprild: yes!!!! So exciting! Hope you get your VBAC!

@OhCaptain: how ya doin mama?

Wow I missed so much action yesterday, I was just laying around being a miserable turd. Lol.

19. OhCaptain

kiwi / 696 posts

I'm at the birth center! ill update the l and d
    Board.

20. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@OhCaptain: yay!!!!!! Good luck!!!

21. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@OhCaptain: yay! Looks like there's going to be a lot of action today

22. MrsADS

nectarine / 2262 posts

@aprild @ohcaptain babies coming today!!! Yeah!!!

All my exercise did not put me into labor. Just a lot of uncomfortable/semi painful contractions and waking up every few minutes from feeling like my pelvis is going to snap in half! Grumble, grumble.

23. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@OhCaptain: awesome! can't wait to hear all about it!

24. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

Pretty sure I am having a bloody show.

25. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Ms. RV: eeek! Yay!

26. abmamma

kiwi / 641 posts

@Ms. RV: exciting!! We really seem to be going in waves here. Keep us posted!

27. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@Ms. RV: woo!!!!

28. Mrs. Microscope

pear / 1788 posts

I love checking in to these labor announcements from our vbac mamas! Good luck!

29. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

So excited for everyone. I talked DH into going to the mall with me so I can do lots of walking around bc it's just too miserable to do it outside in this August heat!

30. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

No signs of active labor yet, but I am having contractions 20-30 minutes apart. I'm exhausted, though. I wonder if my body is trying to tell me to get some rest.

31. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

Well my contractions never came back after my 3 hour consistent 20 min apart episode. I'm totally deflated about it. My labour with my first was intense and then subsided a few times but never to this degree. Who knows what's going on but I've been grumpy since it happened. Tried pumping yesterday and it worked briefly but didn't keep contractions going. I walked up and down the hill we live on last night and was hurting the whole time but it didn't bring back contractions. Even tried to dtd even though I'm SOOOOO HUGE and sore and OVER IT. I'm trying to just not care anymore. Either she will come on her own or I will have a c-section Wednesday and that will be it.

We went to visit my MIL in the hospital today. She had a bike accident and broke her collar bone and pelvis in 3 places. We were nearly 2 hours from our hospital but luckily in a hospital with an l&d department haha. Baby can come once we get home though, don't want a highway baby!

32. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@getjazzy: sorry lady

33. lilteacherbee

cantaloupe / 6791 posts

@getjazzy: Ugh, that sounds so frustrating!! That's true, I know you want a vbac but this time next week, you'll have a baby in your arms no matter what. Thinking of you

34. Mrs. J

pomelo / 5132 posts

@getjazzy: boo! C'mon baby Jazzy!!

35. cat620

pear / 1809 posts

I posted my story on the labor and delivery board!

36. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@OhCaptain: Hope things are going well for you!!

37. Ms. RV

pear / 1930 posts

Well I thought I had lost my mucous plug earlier today but no, now I've really lost it! Contractions were seven minutes apart and strong but are a lot shorter and weaker but less than six minutes apart after the plug came out. I hope that means they are dying down for a while so I can get some sleep.

38. FliegepilzHut

pomegranate / 3533 posts

@Ms. RV: Definitely get some sleep, if you can!

39. buttermilk

nectarine / 2086 posts

@Ms. RV: so exciting!

40. getjazzy

persimmon / 1179 posts

@Ms. RV: Very exciting!! Hope you were able to get some sleep and that things are back up and running now.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee