Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

August 2016 Labor Watch

1. mrschickpea

clementine / 928 posts

@pregnantbee: super surprised it was a little lady! My bet was on a boy the whole pregnancy!

@agold: oh man, my fluid levels were excellent just last week! I had just worked an overnight shift before I was sent to the hospital and my bag wasn't packed. DH was out of town for the week and carpooled so he had no car! I was a bit overwhelmed at first when they told me I wouldn't be leaving and having a baby that day!

2. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@mrschickpea: Oh my! That is quite a bit going on for a baby to come into the middle of!! I'm so glad it all worked out. Your husband made it in time for the birth, right?

3. mrschickpea

clementine / 928 posts

@agold: Yes he did! They waited for him and he was able to suit up in time!

Another obligatory squishy picture

4. arosebyany

clementine / 955 posts

@mrschickpea: ok totally post stalking over here, but omg!!! She is sooooo adorable! Congratulations and glad everything went smoothly considering

5. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

@mrschickpea: So so cute!

6. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@mrschickpea: So glad he made it! And she's so adorable!

7. T.H.O.U.

wonderful clementine / 24134 posts

@dcw6411: you may be next!

8. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@T.H.O.U.: That's what I was thinking!!! @dcw6411: is next!

9. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

@T.H.O.U.: @agold: Yikes ladies, I think I am ready, I mean, how could I not be ready, right?!?!

10. thismustbetheplace

kiwi / 633 posts

@coopsmama: haha thanks for the vote mama! Unfortunately here I am feeling like I'm going to be pregnant for.ever. Literally zero signs this baby is going anywhere.

Not to mention we had an unexpected heavy wind storm rip through on Tues which knocked out our power.. in the south... in the the heat. I eventually tapped out this afternoon and visited a friend('s air conditioning) with my son. Luckily it's now back on so we don't have to suffer through another super hot night of sleep. Can't wait to see who is next!

11. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@mrschickpea: Oh, I love her little face! Congratulations again.

Hmmm, yes, I could see @dcw6411: going next! So exciting. Well.....you have a few days to get more ready? If that's possible??

12. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

Ok ladies, I'm headed to the hospital. Water is slowly coming out in small gushes. We will see what happens.

13. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@dcw6411: Good luck! Please keep us posted if possible.

14. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

Update: It definitely was my water breaking. They admitted me and started pitocin, because of course, after 9 months of this baby trying to come out, I'm not contracting at all now. Hoping for this to pick up soon!

15. Umberto

grape / 75 posts

@dcw6411: Good luck!! I can't believe how quickly all the babies are coming now

16. T.H.O.U.

@dcw6411: yea!! Good luck!

17. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

Um guys........ My water just broke!

18. T.H.O.U.

@AprilFool: exciting! What were you doing? A big gush? Any contractions?

19. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@T.H.O.U.: a bit of a gush! No real contractions but hospital want me to come in and be checked. What we were doing is probably tmi! Not the way I thought it would help labour along but it did its job

20. T.H.O.U.

@AprilFool: yea!!!

21. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@dcw6411: Come on baby!! Hope you're handling the pit contractions as best as possible (not fun, I know) and that baby comes quickly!

@AprilFool: oh my goodness, yay! Excited to have yet another baby this week!

22. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@AprilFool: 3:21 a.m. here but just checked the thread and saw this! Hooray! I hope everything goes smoothly for you. So exciting!

23. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

@pregnantbee: 8:20pm here and we are on our way to the hospital to be checked! Can't believe how many are up at 3am

24. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@AprilFool: Aaaaah. So excited for you!

25. coopsmama

cantaloupe / 6059 posts

@AprilFool: Thanks for the update!

26. ShootingStar

coconut / 8472 posts

OMG so exciting! Anyone updates from the moms in labor?

27. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

Update: Just got the epidural. Im at a 5, but those pitocin contractions were no joke. I'm still feeling them thru the epidural, but they are certainly less painful. I'm hoping the epidural allows my body and mind to relax enough to move things along more quickly now. Fingers crossed!

28. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

@AprilFool: So very excited for you! Good luck!

29. LCTBQE

nectarine / 2461 posts

@dcw6411: @AprilFool: OMG both of you!!! I just woke up, this is like christmas morning good luck

30. CoffeeMom

cherry / 239 posts

@dcw6411: @AprilFool: Good luck!!!

31. MrsSCB

pomelo / 5257 posts

@dcw6411: @AprilFool: yay, what an exciting day!! Can't wait to meet your babies! And @AprilFool: lol at how your water broke 😂 Whatever works!

32. pwnstar

pear / 1718 posts

@dcw6411: @AprilFool: So exciting-good luck!!!

33. AprilFool

nectarine / 2591 posts

Contractions stalled at the hospital so have come home to hopefully get some sleep and see how they go from here

34. T.H.O.U.

@AprilFool: I hope you get some rest and a good meal! When do you have to go back if they dont pick up again? Are you on the 24 hour watch now that your water broke?

35. OldpuebloJenn

kiwi / 595 posts

@dcw6411: go mama! I hope the epidural helps you out and provides relief from pitocin contractions!

@AprilFool: hahaha! Good for you for getting yours, even if your water did break! I can't even look at DH right now, let alone do anything fun!

So exciting! to both of you!

36. pregnantbee

grapefruit / 4717 posts

@AprilFool: @dcw6411: How are you ladies doing? Been thinking of you and hope things are progressing for both of you.

37. agold

grapefruit / 4045 posts

@AprilFool: How exciting! I hope you can get some good rest at home.

@dcw6411: Thinking of you and hoping those pit contractions aren't too bad.

Do you all think sex can significantly increase chance of starting labor? I just started back up having sex regularly after all of my first and second trimester bleeding drama but I certainly do NOT want this baby coming early. Maybe I should stop!!!

38. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

Luke Garrett was born at 10:01am. He is 8lbs, 2 oz and 21.25 inches long. Girls, I have 6lb babies! This boy is huge! Lol. It was a long very rough labor but it's over and I feel fabulous now. I have a 2nd degree tear, and my epidural was ran out well before delivery so I felt it all. Oh sweet relief when that baby came out.

39. dcw6411

apricot / 382 posts

@AprilFool: Thinking of you!

40. T.H.O.U.

@dcw6411: Congratulations! So glad that he is here safely and big and strong and healthy!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee