Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2013 Due Dates

1. lolabee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Mrs. Lantern: CONGRATS!!! Avery is beautiful! I think her name totally suits her already. Such a wonderful labour and delivery! I hope to have a similar story next time around I wish you a smooth recovery and adjustment to Mommy hood! How amazing was the water birth?

@tororojo: Thank you for doing the update and congrats on babe dropping!! My LO never did until labour started.

@Emilie: CONGRATULATIONS Mama! She's such a sweet lil peanut! Cute name too. I'm sorry to hear of your complications after the birth, I hope the next few weeks aren't too bad for the recovery of your lady bits.

@photojane: CONGRATS!!! Love her cheeks! Does she have any hair? So glad to hear she's eating well! Are you guys out of the hospital yet?

We're doing well over here, Zev has a beautiful latch and as of Wednesday he had gained 170 grams back, yay! We've been blessed with a great lil man, he let Mama sleep 3 hours last night - I feel like a new woman!! If that wasn't great enough I tried on a pair of fat jeans today and they fit! Wonderful day Thinking of you all and you're new additions. Happy Friday!

2. photojane

cantaloupe / 6164 posts

Hi everyone! I've been a terrible February mommy, but a newborn + the post partum fun is WAY more time consuming/stressful/crazy than I ever imagined. I'm going to move over to the PP thread, but I will keep checking back on the February mamas who are still waiting it out - ladies, this waiting at the end SUCKS, but it's so, so worth it.

3. Baby Boy Mom

pomegranate / 3983 posts

Just wanted to check in and say Baby Brother was born this morning! I had a totally natural VBAC! Pretty exhausted and sore, but we can't wait to go home tomorrow and introduce the kiddos.

4. JessiBee

kiwi / 733 posts

@Baby Boy Mom: congratulations!! So happy to see more action on this board

5. Baby Boy Mom

pomegranate / 3983 posts

@JessiBee: thanks

6. shopaholic

bananas / 9973 posts

@Baby Boy Mom: Congratulations!!!

7. lolabee

kiwi / 662 posts

@Baby Boy Mom: CONGRATS!! That is wonderful. So happy for you that you had a successful vbac!

8. Mrs. High Heels

blogger / eggplant / 11551 posts

@Baby Boy Mom: Congratulations!! I hope you'll consider writing a guest post on your experience! My friend recently had an unmedicated VBAC and she said there were such few resources out there on it.

9. Mrs. High Heels

blogger / eggplant / 11551 posts

@photojane: I'm still waiting waiting waiting (and I've been a horrible Feb mommy too)! My bloody show came out today so I expect baby to come any day now!...

10. JerricaBenton

pomegranate / 3872 posts

Sorry it took so long for an update - but little lady 'L' was born Saturday evening via c-section after over 2 days of failed induction! To say it wasn't what I had planned is the understatement of the year but we are all doing great (I am surprised at how great I feel) and we couldn't be happier! Good luck to all of the Feb mamas whose babies we're still waiting for!!!

11. shopaholic

bananas / 9973 posts

@JerricaBenton: Congratulations! Sorry it sounds like a miserable couple of days, but I bet it was all worth it for baby L!

12. thatwife

olive / 62 posts

@Baby Boy Mom: So happy that you got your VBAC! Congratulations on getting the birth experience you wanted AND a lovely baby to boot

@JerricaBenton: Ugh! Two days is far too long for anyone to be laboring and working toward baby. Wonderful news to hear you are recovering well though. Congrats on your baby girl!

13. JerricaBenton

pomegranate / 3872 posts

@shopaholic: @thatwife: Thanks! I actually think I could have been pretty good at dealing with the pain so it kind of stinks not to be able to find out. I haven't even needed any pain meds after the c-section! I was the one pushing for more time on the induction. I just didn't want to regret not trying a little longer, but eventually we all decided it wasn't happening and I didn't want to risk putting the baby in distress. All's well that ends well!

14. JessiBee

kiwi / 733 posts

@JerricaBenton: congrats!! Sorry it wasn't the experience you were hoping for, but yay for a healthy baby and healthy mom!

15. Mrs. Lantern

apricot / 359 posts

@JerricaBenton: welcome baby L! Sorry it wasn't the experience you were hoping for, but I'm glad to hear you're doing great.

@Baby Boy Mom: Yay VBAC! That is so amazing to hear. Enjoy your time with the kiddos!

16. shopaholic

bananas / 9973 posts

@JerricaBenton: Glad to hear that!

17. lolabee

kiwi / 662 posts

@JerricaBenton: CONGRATS!! Two days is no fun! Sorry to hear it wasn't the experience you were hoping for but so glad you have your LO on the outside with you now. Enjoy & happy adjusting!

18. Emilie

cherry / 144 posts

@jerricabenton & @baby boy mom - CONGRATS!!!!

19. photojane

cantaloupe / 6164 posts

@Baby Boy Mom: @JerricaBenton: Sorry I haven't been around much lately to congratulate you, but... huge congrats ladies!

20. Baby Boy Mom

pomegranate / 3983 posts

@shopaholic: @lolabee: thanks!

@Mrs. High Heels: I still haven't quite found the time to write my birth story, but I'll think about it.

@thatwife: thank you

@JerricaBenton: congrats! sounds like quite an ordeal but glad you're recovering well!

@photojane: @Emilie: @Mrs. Lantern: thanks ladies!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee