Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2020 Mamas

1. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@graceandjoy: congratulations momma! Boys are great (maybe a little biased because that's all I have). I don't know what it's like with little girls, but my son is stuck a mommy's boy (I love it now, but won't let it continue into adulthood 😂).

2. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

AFM- Finally getting a bit of an appetite back, I'm down 5-6 lbs from getting my BFP, but imagine I'll find it again with my appetite.

3. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: haha that’s so good! I have been eating so much, I’m sure I’ve gained weight. I have no stepped on the scale but my midsection is getting really fluffy!

4. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: Haha we can only pray we don't turn into crazy MILs right I'm glad you're feeling a little better!

@Eebolleh: Same, I've entered the "eat everything in sight" phase....

5. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@graceandjoy: my midwife asked me to track my food for four days. It’s sort of embarrassing

6. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Eebolleh: Hehe, don't worry! I had GD the last two times so thinking I'd probably have it again so I'm just gonna eat until then

7. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

Pregnancy safe sleep aids? Messaged my doctor, just waiting for a reply.

8. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: Ugh, I'm no help but I def had bouts of really bad pregnancy insomnia recently and it really sucks!

9. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: btw I think unisom is safe?

10. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@graceandjoy: I know they told me I could take it with B6 to help with nausea, forgot it's actually for sleep

11. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: I also remember someone told me if you really need extra help, sudafed (sp?) should be okay too

12. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

@graceandjoy: so the nurse (not his usual) emailed me back. She said Unisom, melatonin, or Tylenol PM. Melatonin and Benadryl don't work for me, so I imagine the Tylenol PM won't either.

She also suggested a long walk in the evening to make sure I'm tired, ummmm I don't need a walk to make me exhausted... 😂 Lady, it's like 85% humidity here with triple digit heat indexes, there is no walking right now.

13. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

I think I just felt my first flutters 😱

14. MamaJ

pear / 1609 posts

👋 Oh hi. I’ve been really MIA. Things have been crazy at work plus my exhaustion. I just barely make it through the evenings before I crash.

On my 8 week ultrasound they might have seen a vanishing twin. At my 12 week scan they said there was only one baby. Still have no clue if it was a vanishing twin or not.

I am still feeling super sick. I’m also struggling with sleep at times and my doc said no to melatonin. Interesting how some agree and some don’t. Glad I’m not alone on the sleep issue.

15. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

@Sams Mom: LOL! I hope Unisom helps somewhat!
    And aww to the flutters! I've felt random things here & there but didn't pay attention enough or just thought they were gas, haha!

@MamaJ: Oh wow, "might" have seen is so hard to really confirm! But I'm glad singleton is doing well! And I'm sorry for the sheer exhaustion... I feel ya and hope it gets a little better as time goes on!!

16. Eebolleh

cherry / 117 posts

@Sams Mom: diclectin/diclegis are both unisom and a bvitamin. I’ve been taking diclectin the entire pregnancy and it’s perfectly safe so unisom is safe as well. However, it made me super sleepy for a few weeks then you adjust to it, so it probably isn’t helping me sleep anymore.

I have never slept so well since having my daughter. I lay down and sleep for a solid 8-9 hours every night. Only recently have I had to get up once at night to pee. I had a lot of insomnia with my first pregnancy, hopefully this one is better. I am starting to feel really achey and sore just from laying in my bed but I’m generally comfortable sleeping on my back. I am not looking forward to forced side sleeping. I think I’ll buy a snoogle or pregnancy pillow at that point. Sleep is too precious!

@MamaJ: I’m still feeling pretty awful myself! I was told to try to reduce my declectin but there’s no way! Yuck.

@graceandjoy: I kept thinking I felt flutter myself. It was that just a bowel movement? I’m not sure! Haha. I don’t recall when I first felt movement with my first baby but I had an anterior placenta last time and I have a posterior placenta this time. I’m hoping I feel kicks soon!

17. Sams Mom

grapefruit / 4492 posts

We are slacking hardcore on this board. I know we're still in the boring stretch with monthly appointments and anatomy scan still 5+ weeks out

18. MamaJ

pear / 1609 posts

@Sams Mom: we really are!

How is everyone doing? I have a regular appointment tomorrow and my anatomy scan is at the end of sept. I’ve finally told my coworkers and family. Other than that nothing new or exciting here.

19. graceandjoy

pear / 1565 posts

I keep forgetting about this!! I am so sorry! I always see the Jan thread when I go onto HB so I just automatically go in there!

Long story short, I was tested for low PAPP-A which I also later realized happened in my last pregnancy. So I went from freaking out to thinking we should be okay since DD2 was obviously okay. I guess the extra scans will just be all the more reassuring!

My big 20 week scan isn't till 10/4!

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee