Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2013 moms

1. allison

pear / 1895 posts

@swurlygurl: My birthday is the 28th, so I feel his pain! Maybe baby and I will share. I'd be cool with that.

And yeah, I feel the same way about finally getting some scheduling flexibility! It's so nice, with just one nap. I have a feeling I'm gonna be doing a lot of babywearing next summer, so Baby2 can just nap on-the-go.

2. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

@allison: That would be fun to share!!
    Yeah, back to confinement in the house... I'm hoping for babywearing too - I never got into it much with L but I'm going to NEED it!

3. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@allison: well I'm one and done and slightly jealous of the rest of you! (But still happy with the decision.)

Let's do pictures!

4. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

D isn't even walking yet, but I think he'll beat the 18 month date. He's talking so much more! It's fun to be in the interactive stage.

5. pl0508

GOLD / grapefruit / 4007 posts

@allison: YAYYYYY oh my gosh so excited for yall!!!

6. pl0508

GOLD / grapefruit / 4007 posts

@Mrs Green Grass: awww look at little D. He is soooo cute! Here's some pics of J

*edited. I realized you could kinda see his little wee wee in the bath pic. whoops.

7. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@coacheswife123: love that smile in #2! aww.

8. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

Awe they are all so big now, so cute!

Abi isnt walking yet and only one word so far, so we went ahead and are having her evaluated for a little help. We will see how that goes next week

9. dagret

grapefruit / 4235 posts

This comment has been deleted by the original poster.

10. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

I love seeing all these babies again, all big

L only has liiiike, 5 'words'. The only real words are Mama and uh-oh, the rest are kind of syllables that only I can understand. Dada only gets used veryyyy rarely. She loves doing signs though - I think she's having a hard time with her confidence to actually speak?

11. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

@pinkb: I'm so jealous that she likes dogs! L screams bloody murder whenever she even just sees a dog. And if a nearby dogs barks, so help me...

12. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

@swurlygurl: Abi loves her dos sisters She loves to get kisses from them, constantly! It grosses me out...lol. But we never did really keep them away from her even when she was little. I know plenty of kids that were scared of dogs when they were little so we tried really hard to keep that fro happening. I am sure L will grow out of it down the road.

13. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

i'm putting this in the moms thread since it was the most recent! @Mrs Green Grass: and i finally met up after 2+ years of "knowing" each other on the internet.

D is the sweetest thing! He and Row had fun aggressively hugging each other ( ), getting wet at the splash pad, riding in the elevator, climbing stairs, and holding hands! us mamas even got to talk! win for all! i wish we could do a meet up with all our mamas and babes!

14. oliviaoblivia

pineapple / 12793 posts

@birdofafeather: @Mrs Green Grass: they look like they had such a blast together!! This east coaster is jealous!

15. pinkb

pear / 1599 posts

@birdofafeather: @Mrs Green Grass: OMG so cute

16. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

@birdofafeather: @Mrs Green Grass: So so so cute!! I'm going to be out there in December for a week - we should meet up at the beach! (Although, it will be Christmas time, so finding an equally unbusy day could be difficult... )

17. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

@swurlygurl: we have to try!

I'm so glad we finally did this We might have some Jan 2013 board love

@birdofafeather: let's not take as long next time!

18. swurlygurl

honeydew / 7091 posts

@birdofafeather: @Mrs Green Grass: Did either one of you get a good picture from our Zoo date? The only one I have no one is looking at the camera

19. birdofafeather

pineapple / 12053 posts

@swurlygurl: @Mrs Green Grass: yes! i'll send them over!

20. Mrs Green Grass

pomelo / 5628 posts

I have a few of just kids. Let me know if you don't want them posted, I'll delete.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee