Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

January 2014 symptoms

1. pinkpeony921

olive / 58 posts

@Sugar.Biscuit: Agreeing on the restlessness. I couldn't fall asleep until 1130 last night and I was wide awake by 415. I got up at least 4 times to pee as well. I think my worries got the best of me last night

2. pinkpeony921

olive / 58 posts

@MamaBehr: Thanks for the reassurance! It feels strange to be freaking out over feeling fine! I'll (hopefully) relax a little after the first ultrasound, but I agree- I know I won't truly relax until I can feel baby move.

3. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@LovelyPlum: I'm thinking of you and hope for the very best. I know this waiting it out is the absolute worst!

4. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@MamaBehr: A boy would be so fun! I only have a boy name picked out and have NO idea for girls. I just always thought I'd have a boy first. We'll see though!

Today, the nausea is constant! Woke up with it, drove to work with it, after my bagel I'm still dealing with it I keep hoping that "this is the worst it gets" but it finds ways to get a little harder to ignore!

5. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

I feel you on not being able to sleep. 4:00am is about the time I wake up too. I usually can't fall back asleep for at least an hour! Which when I have to work, it isn't worth it since my alarm goes off at 5:45! Glad to hear other ladies have disappearing/i ntermittent symptoms! I want to see this baby on an ultrasound for reassurance, but I don't think I'll get one until 11 weeks!

6. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

Well, I'm 6 weeks today! Definitely starting to feel the breast tenderness now, but no "nips on fire" yet! Haha. I have pretty good energy and my sleep has been fine. No nausea. I'm just thankful for every day and I can't wait for my appointment on June 4th!

7. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

So we haven't gotten the blood work back, but unfortunately we didn't need to. I started cramping and bleeding heavily this morning, so it is all but certain that we lost this sweet baby.

Thanks so much for all of your support. You ladies are wonderful. Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months.

8. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

@LovelyPlum: I'm terribly sorry for all of this. I know there are no words to help, but you're in my thoughts and I hope you recover swiftly.

9. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@LovelyPlum: I'm so sorry

10. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

@LovelyPlum I am so sorry. I don't know what to say, but I'm just so terribly sorry.

11. Punky

cherry / 168 posts

@LovelyPlum: I'm so sorry to hear, my thoughts are with you.

12. pinkpeony921

olive / 58 posts

@LovelyPlum: oh my heart aches for you, I am so sorry to hear! Sending a whole lot of love, prayers, and hugs your way!

13. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

@lovelyplum I'm so sorry to hear. Thoughts and prayer to you and your SO

14. Penny Lane

nectarine / 2163 posts

@LovelyPlum: oh, i am so sorry sending prayers your way. **hugs**

15. cavalierkcs

cherry / 157 posts

@lovelyplum: I'm so sorry. Thoughts are with you

16. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

@LovelyPlum: I'm so sorry!! We will miss you and be thinking about you. I hope you find some answers and have your rainbow baby soon!

17. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@wahine08: @abbydabbydoodlebug: @MamaBehr: @Punky: @pinkpeony921: @Honeydew: @Penny Lane: @cavalierkcs: @Emsmems:

Thank you ladies. I'm going to miss you guys so much. This weekend has been so emotional and frustrating. It happened mostly on Friday, and I was awake for it this time. I slept through the worst of it last month, so it was pretty scary. I'm feeling a little better now. We've been out of town with my parents, so I'm anxious to get home and try to pick up the pieces and figure out how to move forward.

Is it OK if I still pop in to say hi? I hope you all have very sticky babies, and I can't wait to see your updates. Thanks again for your support. It really means so much.

18. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

Its amazing how bad my boobs hurt by the end of the day & each day gets a little worse. Time to invest in a good sleeping bra SHOPPING TIME!!

19. Lindsay05

pomegranate / 3759 posts

@LovelyPlum: I am so very sorry. Take some time to be angry and upset. Just know that we are all here for support. Please stop in often to say hi

20. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

DH and I just got back from a cookout and I feel like CRAP! Ugh. I feel like I'm gonna puke and I'm exhausted (im already in bed). I never felt like this with DS :'(

21. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

@LovelyPlum: *big hugs* we are all here to support eachother and would love it if you stopped by to say hi!

I was so exhausted all day yesterday. All I wanted to do was sit on the couch and sleep. Of course, it doesn't help that I keep waking up way before I'm supposed to and can't get back to sleep. Ugh.

22. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

I agree with @navy_mommy and @abbydabbydoodlebug the exhaustion has been TOUGH lately. More than once this past week I have taken a nap at 4pm and still fallen asleep at 9!!! I do remember being this tired with my other pregnancies. And Saturday was TOUGH! I felt so terrible all day and I was exhausted and I had a headache, it was rough.

@lovelyplum I am going to miss you on this board and would love to hear updates about you!!!

23. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

help set up for my niece's graduation yesterdayand I think I may have overdone it my back hurts pretty bad today. Anyone else have random pinching feeling in your lower abdomen? Sometimes when I move it gets worse. I have IBS so every morning I wake up with cramps and I think oh my god is this it? I can't wait to see the doctor tomorrow and make sure that everything's okay.

24. Mrs. Garland

blogger / apricot / 378 posts

@LovelyPlum: I'm so sorry!! Definitely still pop in - we'd love to see you.

@Sugar.Biscuit: YES! I yelp every time one of my dogs tries to rest their head on my chest...they're SO painful right now!

25. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

@lovelyplum - definitely update us!

26. Navy_Mommy

nectarine / 2458 posts

@MamaBehr: I remember being this tired, but I never got nauseous with DS

27. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

Thank god for the 3 day weekend! Naps were definitely needed. Been super exhausted.

Today I woke up at 7 and cooked breakfast. Went back to bed at 8:30 to take a nap.

28. Lindsay05

pomegranate / 3759 posts

I am around 8 weeks and I think it has really kicked in and hopefully at its peak. I am quite nauseous and tired. Eating helps with the feeling better and I almost have to have at least one nap a day. It has been hard looking after our LO when I am not feeling great but the job is getting done! Luckily she has been on a little independent streak so will play by herself a lot.

29. creativemomma15

pear / 1610 posts

@Lindsay05: yes! I just hit 8 weeks and have been feeling awful. I feel bad for DH but he has really helped take care of me and DS. I am looking forward to not feeling nauseous all the time.

30. Emsmems

persimmon / 1331 posts

Went to a wedding this weekend and I feel hungover without ever having a drink! So tired, so nauseous. Want to eat but can't. Ugh. I was getting worried because my symptoms have come and gone but I don't feel like I need to be worried now! I'm going to try Unisom and Vitamin B6 like my OB suggested.

31. abbydabbydoodlebug

nectarine / 2636 posts

So I had my first bout of food aversion today. Was heating up leftover fajita chicken and I couldn't stand the smell and had to let DH finish cooking it. I had grilled cheese instead. We went to the grocery store and for some reason the frozen food section was making me ill. I think it was because I was thinking about what the different things would taste/smell like and was totally turned off.

32. Honeydew

kiwi / 568 posts

I switched shampoos this morning, and now I cannot stand the smell of my hair. It's a mint rosemary smell but its overpowering!

33. MrsH

honeydew / 7667 posts

@Emsmems: argh, I'm so over wanting to eat and nothing sounding good.

@Honeydew: that stinks! No pun intended.

34. pinkpeony921

olive / 58 posts

My fatigue has definitely kicked it up a notch! Definitely more tired than I was before. Still have sore boobs- it's the worst right when I wake up! I still don't really have any nausea which concerns me. I'm 6+ weeks and I know it may kick in later, but I'd be more apt to celebrate it now if I knew everything was okay. Just trying to patiently want until our ultrasound on Monday!

@Sugar.Biscuit: I've definitely had some annoying pinchy cramps lately. They have subsided for now. I had them for a few days right at 5 weeks and again for a few days right at 6 weeks. OB said it's the uterus stretching and bulking up for baby. No bleeding, so I'm hoping it is a sign of growth!

35. Vegmama

pear / 1799 posts

You guys!!! I just saw this thread! I'm glad I'm not alone in the symtom category. I will say, even though I've had nausea since week 6, I am SOOO happy I've only thrown up once.

I feel like I haven't pooped in 4 days though. Nice, huh?

Almost all food seems gross, and I'm dry-heaving like a champ.

Hooray for symptoms though ... it makes me feel like good things are happening.

36. wahine08

clementine / 957 posts

Holy moly is all I have to say after this weekend! Exhausted, nauseated and headaches 24/7 since Friday. Today has been a bit better but man oh man, this is rough. Praying it doesn't get worse!! Taking the unisom+b6 for a couple weeks already but may need to do a whole tab of unisom now. No puking as of yet! And still no sore boobs.

Being pregnant right now is no joke! 7w2d!!

37. Sugar.Biscuit

nectarine / 2063 posts

All of you that are further ahead of me are making me nervous....

38. MamaBehr

pomegranate / 3275 posts

@honeydew I have the same or similar smelling shampoo and I have to hold my breath when I wash my hair! hahaha

How terrible is this, my son makes me nauseous. I don't know if it is the smell of the detergent (we still use Dreft because we were given a whole bunch when he was born) or his soap (Lavender stuff from Johnson and Johnson) or both, or how his natural smell mixes in, but whatever it is, is NOT working for me. I use to love to smell him (sounds weird, I know) but now it makes me a little sick. But, I can't tell my 15 month old he can't cuddle with me because I think he stinks hahaha.

39. Mrs. Garland

blogger / apricot / 378 posts

@pinkpeony921: I haven't had much nausea yet either (I'll be 6 weeks on Thursday). Like, I've not felt well most of the time after I eat, but nothing extreme at all. I totally get how you feel - I feel like I SHOULD be nauseous all the time, but I'm just not.

Also, I totally agree with all of you who say that NOTHING sounds good. I don't necessarily get sick at the thought of things yet, but it takes me forever to figure out anything that sounds less than "blah" to eat. So far, I've been surviving on basically nothing but chips and salsa...it's the only thing that's appealing!

40. pinkpeony921

olive / 58 posts

@amandalynn: I'm with you on that one! I definitely get the "blah" feeling pretty often!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee