Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I have an anterior placenta, too, and am just barely starting to feel movement. For me, it feels more like a butterfly with huge wings or tickling. I can't wait for thumps!

2. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@angelachase: glad everyone is ok and I am sorry for your loss

@simplyfelicity: yay for Friday anatomy scans (the days are dragging since we are finding out gender too)

3. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Thanks for all your thoughts ladies. It definitely was a really hard week.

Excited to hear that there are even more boys in July now! I really think I'm going to add to the list next week!

4. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: What an exciting day tomorrow! Can't wait to hear!

5. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

Anyone having hip pain?

6. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Reese: Yes, especially when I wake up.

7. Mama Bird

pomegranate / 3127 posts

@angelachase: I'm sorry you had such a tough week. I'm glad you're ok!

I'm a little scared how much food I've been putting away recently. A regular lunch at work, and then a second mini lunch on top of that! I got moved to a new seat a month ago, and my new neighbor must think I eat like this all the time... so embarrassing My weight gain seems to be within reason though, so I guess it's ok.

8. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: yes! I'm trying to sleep on my side as much as possible and this morning was the worst!!

9. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@angelachase: I'm so sorry you had such a tough week

Guys, yesterday and today I didn't feel sick at all until 5pm!!! How good is that? It's only taken 19 weeks to get to this point, but yay!

10. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

Hi ladies! Had an appointment today and my first progesterone shot. Didn't hurt too badly! Doctor was doing the ultrasound and asked me if I wanted to know the sex!! I was not prepared...I had gone to the appointment by myself (DH is out of town) and thought we wouldn't find out until our anatomy scan in two weeks!! So I told the doctor to just write it down and put it in an envelope so DH and I could find out together!

It's burning a hole on my countertop now! DH won't be home until late tonight...

11. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Ginabean3: AHHHHH!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!

12. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travelgirl1: Yayyyy! That's so great!
    @Ginabean3: How exciting!!!

13. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@Ginabean3: That is SO exciting!!!

14. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

@Reese: @simplyfelicity: @travelgirl1: I know!! I just want to open the darn thing!! But I will resist......

15. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@Ginabean3: When does your DH get home? We all want to know too

16. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

@Reese: I have found that sleeping with a pillow between my legs is really helpful for tailbone/hip/low back pain!

17. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@angelachase: sorry about your grandmother. Mine died 2 weeks ago. Our babies have very special angels taking care of them now!
    Ginabean3: ahhh! I wanna knooooow

18. Ginabean3

pomegranate / 3401 posts

Ok DH finally got home and we opened the envelope....

It's a............ GIRL!!

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@Ginabean3: Yay!!! Congratulations on the little girl!

20. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@Ginabean3: CONGRATS!!!!

21. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@Reese: omg, yes! Like every night.

@travelgirl1: glad you're starting to feel better! It's a game changer when you start to round that corner!

@Ginabean3: yay, congrats!

22. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@Ginabean3: yayyyyy! Congratulations! Finally another July girl <3!

@Mrs. Pickles: I am dying to hear your news too! Eek!

23. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@simplyfelicity: and good luck on your anatomy scan! An hour of watching baby rolls and kicks!

24. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@angelachase: Hugs to you and your family

@Ginabean3: Congratulations on your little girl!!!

@Mrs. Pickles: So excited for you today!!! You made it to Friday!

- - - - -
    Does anyone that is experiencing winter weather right now have a great pregnancy winter coat? I have been making my regular, non-maternity, puffer coat work overtime and now I feel I may be looking a bit like the Stay-Puft marshmallow man... Hopefully winter only really lasts maybe 1 more month - but I don't think I can wear this coat for that long. What are you guys doing to stay warm?

25. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@angelachase: Sorry for your loss and your crazy week! Hope things start looking up soon!

@Mama Bird: I was just going to say that I am now at the point where I want all.the.food and I feel like I am snacking all the time at work! I have decided to try not to eat only junk and enjoy it because in a few more months there won't be much room for my tummy anymore!

26. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@travelgirl1: Yay for feeling better! Hope it is the start of a trend!

@Ginabean3: congrats on the girl! So exciting!

@Mrs. Pickles: Good luck at your scan! Hope everything looks good and baby cooperates!

@sweetooth: no advice here as I am wearing a tshirt and flip flops today but my first thought would be to check consignment or thrift stores. If you only need something for a month or so, why not try to save some money for fun summer maternity clothes?

27. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@sweetooth: I just belt my coat over warm clothes lol. Or sometimes if I'm going to be out for awhile I just borrow DHs coat!
    The mat ones are so expensive and ugly :s winter is still here for awhile but I think I'll just make it work!

28. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@simplyfelicity: have a great anatomy scan!!

@angelachase: I normally have one and the pain isn't every night so maybe it's slipping out those times. I will try not to be as lazy with it.

29. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@Ginabean3: congrats!!

Good luck with the friday scans today!

30. mrsjyw

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity (#1 )
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles (#2), Reese (#1 ) , pearl (#2 )
    July 4: dolphin (#2)
    July 7: qbbride (#2), little bitty house (#2 )
    July 8: turkeylurkey (#2 ) , fuzzypeaches (#2)
    July 10: travelgirl1 (#2 )
    July 11: Candy_nee (#2 ) , sweettooth (#2 ) , Mrsk (#1 )
    July 13: tidybee (#2 ) , sugarbee (#1 ) , cvbee (#2), nettestars (#1)
    July 14: Chocoholic (#2), dreamer3311 (twins!) (#1/2), angelachase (#1)
    July 15: nicole112 (#1), bunnylove (#1)
    July 17: MamaCate (#2 ) , Mama Bird (#2 )
    July 20: Bluemasonjar (#2 )
    July 21: Sarac (#2), Lala (#2), TheSwissWifeStyle (#1 )
    July 22: edelweiss (#2)
    July 24: BlueWolverine (#2), ginabean3 (#2 )
    July 25: Mrsvdv (#2)
    July 28: Spinny (#1), MrsH (#2)
    July 29: mrsjyw (#2)
    July 30: Cait (#2), smocks (#2)
    July 31: ValentineMommy (#2 ) ,Colekbl (#2 ) , kthomas (#1)
    Boys : 10
    Girls : 4

31. mrsjyw

@sweetooth: I'm just going to stick it out with a nonmaternity coat. FX spring is around the corner... :\

@Mama Bird: same boat. nausea is finally gone for the most part and I feel like I"m eating on the hour every hour... :\

32. Mrs. Pickles

kiwi / 584 posts

@fuzzypeaches: @sweetooth: @MamaCate: Thanks everyone I'm super nervous for some reason.. 2:30pm is so far away!!!

By the way, Motherhood is having a pretty good sale right now since I've finally broken down and bought a few things

33. edelweiss

grapefruit / 4923 posts

@angelachase: i'm sorry about your grandmother and the car accident. i'm glad nobody was hurt in the accident, and more importantly that you are feeling lots of movement!!

34. edelweiss

grapefruit / 4923 posts

@travelgirl1: yay for another boy!! did you have any "gut instinct" beforehand?

35. edelweiss

grapefruit / 4923 posts

@simplyfelicity: wow, the halfway point! it's like they say, the days go slowly but the months (or whatever) go by quickly! i'm trying to enjoy/savor this pregnancy as much as possible since it will probably be my last.

36. edelweiss

grapefruit / 4923 posts

@fuzzypeaches: that's awesome you are feeling more and more movement! i'm 17 weeks and have an anterior placenta, and last time didn't feel anything until 20 weeks, so i have to hold out a bit longer. looking forward to it!

37. edelweiss

grapefruit / 4923 posts

@Mrs. Pickles: what did you get from motherhood maternity? i'm going to check out the sale as well, thanks for the tip!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@edelweiss: Thank you!
    @mrsjyw: Thanks for updating! I tried to las the night but it wouldn't copy all the and for some reason. Hope you are feeling well!
    @Mrs. Pickles: oooo...thanks for the heads up! I don't want to go overboard but I am kind of getting tired of wearing the same 4 shirts. Best wishes at your scan! I bet it will be great.

I have 15 minutes until I have to leave for my scan and haven't even begun drinking the water...

39. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

Just told the boss. That was a nice and awkward phone call. Bleh. So glad that's done. I actually had to put "Tell boss you're pregnant" on my to-do list today or I would have forgotten. It's Friday - just have to shake it off - keep doing good work - and not overthink things.

40. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@MamaCate: I was thinking to myself this morning - I'm so glad I won't be putting on socks at the end of my pregnancy as I began to layer up for the 15 degree morning I had. Enjoy your flip flops! Good idea with the consignment stores.

@fuzzypeaches: The maternity coats really are ugly. I have a lighter maternity coat from my 1st pregnancy. I just feel like I look like a big bag in it. Can't wait to shed the coats!

@mrsjyw: I hope Spring is here before we know it!

@simplyfelicity: Good luck at your scan!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee