Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2015 Mamas!

1. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@QBbride: I need to check them out again! And also I heard maybe crocodile kids?
    @bunnylove: congrats And welcome!
    @Candy_nee: I love the bedding!! It's perfect to grow into, not too baby but not too adult either! Where the wild things are is perfect! Do you have the prints yet?

@Mama Bird: @travelgirl1: I just started working out yesterday! I didn't want to but I do feel a lot better!
    @mrsjyw: ahh! Big boy bed already?!?! I know I'm going to cry lol. I'm thinking to do it in a month or two... I'm changing rooms but id probably redecorate anyways just because I like changing it up and maybe he will be more excited about it?

2. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@sweetooth: gah I know I need to do it :s the lore I avoid the worse it will be! I think you're right, I decided against the velvet and I'm still on the hunt! Let me know if you find a good one!

3. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: more boys! Yay! Congrats and what a cute little guy

4. sweetooth

nectarine / 2705 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: Congrats on joining the boy mom club! And I think he has a cute little profile!

@Tidybee: That's amazing that your daughter doesn't move an inch in her sleep. My little guy is all over the place!

@mrsjyw: Your mom watches your son regularly, right? Maybe you can just try to schedule a time when she is watching him and you're not working, and chip away at the things you'd like to do in your LO's room.

@pearl: Nifty site! 38 days to viability for me, and 57 days until the 3rd tri. Pregnancy #2 is seriously flying by...

@MamaCate: I'm so jealous of your heat wave!

5. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@ValentineMommy: can you believe you're a mom to a two year old?!

6. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@fuzzypeaches: I've been a teary mess all wknd... he's getting SO big

@sweetooth: yea! I'm usually working when she watches him though and I feel bad asking her to watch him on the wknds. I just need a kick in the butt to get it done over the wknd while DH is with him or something. Maybe I'll have more motivation after we find out the sex of baby #2 to do the nursery and I'll finish up his big boy room too!

7. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@fuzzypeaches: thanks! I haven't bought any yet but I have pinned a ton. That's the same thing right? Lol

8. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@fuzzypeaches: On one hand, I feel so old, so yes. On the other, I swear I gave birth to him like a week ago, and now he's talking to me in sentences and remembering what he ate for lunch (and telling me later). It's crazy. I wanna cry just thinking about it! He's a big boy now!!!

9. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@mrsjyw: oh I can't even imagine! It's so nice though that the transition to the bed is over with. I'm really nervous about it (he's only 16 mo and not really a great sleeper as it is!) I'm waiting to do Ye rooms until I find out the sec too - I figure it's easier to paint everything together! My anatomy scan is in ONE week!
    @ValentineMommy: I know right? DS started pouring his own bath water on himself last week and I was like "stop! You're too small!" Lol
    @Candy_nee: um that's basically all I have done as well. Lots of wasted Internet time, no actual progress! Story of my life lol

10. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

Sooooo, DD is getting a..... Little brother!!!! I am beyond shocked since my family only ever had girls, lol.

11. mrsjyw

@travelgirl1: AHHHHHHHHHHHH CONGRATULATIONS!! and seriously July is the month of boys!!

12. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@mrsjyw: seriously!!! I was a little sad DD won't be getting a sister (I have three of them so wanted her to have one) but now am getting very excited!

My sisters are beside themselves with giddiness!

13. autumnlove

hostess / wonderful watermelon / 39513 posts

@travelgirl1: ️congrats!!!!!

14. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@travelgirl1: ahhhh! How exciting! So so many boys due in July!

15. Tidybee

nectarine / 2834 posts

@travelgirl1: soooo exciting!
    I'm thinking mine has to be a girl just to balance it out!

16. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@travelgirl1: @TheSwissWifeStyle: Congratulations on the boys!

17. mrsjyw

July Mamas!
    July 1: simplyfelicity (#1 )
    July 2: Mrs. Pickles (#2), Reese (#1 ) , pearl (#2 )
    July 4: dolphin (#2)
    July 7: qbbride (#2), little bitty house (#2)
    July 8: turkeylurkey (#2 ) , fuzzypeaches (#2)
    July 10: travelgirl1 (#2 )
    July 11: Candy_nee (#2 ) , sweettooth (#2 ) , Mrsk (#1 )
    July 13: tidybee (#2 ) , sugarbee (#1 ) , cvbee (#2), nettestars (#1)
    July 14: Chocoholic (#2), dreamer3311 (twins!) (#1/2), angelachase (#1)
    July 15: nicole112 (#1), bunnylove (#1)
    July 17: MamaCate (#2 ) , Mama Bird (#2 )
    July 20: Bluemasonjar (#2 )
    July 21: Sarac (#2), Lala (#2), TheSwissWifeStyle (#1 )
    July 22: edelweiss (#2)
    July 24: BlueWolverine (#2), ginabean3 (#2)
    July 25: Mrsvdv (#2)
    July 28: Spinny (#1), MrsH (#2)
    July 29: mrsjyw (#2)
    July 30: Cait (#2), smocks (#2)
    July 31: ValentineMommy (#2 ) ,Colekbl (#2 ) , kthomas (#1)

Boys : 10
    Girls : 2

18. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@travelgirl1: omg! Yay! big sisters are always so cute looking after baby brothers so many boys!!

I keep meaning to ask you also if you guys have moved back yet? It must be hard to move while pregnant and with a toddler too!

19. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@mrsjyw: Haha, I was just about to fix it. Thanks!!!

20. mrsjyw

@simplyfelicity: I think we posted at the same time, I'm trying to go back and figure out #1 and #2 babies

21. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@fuzzypeaches: lol! It's crazy how fast they're big kids!

@travelgirl1: Congrats!!!!!

22. Reese

pomegranate / 3521 posts

@travelgirl1: CONGRATULATIONS! Yay Boys!!

23. Mama Bird

pomegranate / 3127 posts

@mrsjyw: @valentinemommy: @fuzzypeaches: my B is getting so big too! It's really bittersweet. It's kind of easier to deal with a toddler who can do some things for himself, but the time seems to fly by so fast!

@travelgirl1: congrats! Wow, another boy

24. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@autumnlove: @Mama Bird: @Reese: @ValentineMommy: @fuzzypeaches: @simplyfelicity: @Tidybee: @Candy_nee: Thanks, guys! I still can't believe it. There were nine girls born into my family before my sister finally had a boy last year. I thought for sure this would be another girl!

25. travelgirl1

cantaloupe / 6630 posts

@fuzzypeaches: We haven't yet. It's such a huge stress, honestly. We have applied for a visa one last time but are making plans to move in case we fail again. We think we would be moving back late March. DD does not have any British paperwork at all so we have to get on that too.

26. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@travelgirl1: another boy! Congrats!

27. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@travelgirl1: Congrats on the boy! It is crazy how stacked it is for boys so far this month. I am loving the heat wave now but I won't be so happy when it is 110 in July and I am 9 months pregnant, so there are trade offs. Good luck figuring out the move!

28. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

Can't believe I am 20 weeks today and halfway to meeting my little guy!

29. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@simplyfelicity: woo-hoo, half way there!

So...you guys. I think...THINK I'm feeling him move? I been thinking I've been feeling something a few times over the last week, but just now....I can't imagine what else it could be?!

I'm 17 weeks yesterday, and the doc said I have a posterior placenta, so that would make it easier for me to feel him, right?

It's hard to describe what it feels like...it's like a tiny little "tha...lump." lol, sorry that's the best I could do!

eta: almost feels like a muscle twitch? I dunno, grasping at straws here!

30. mrsjyw

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I bet it is!! I had an anterior last time and started feeling flutters at 18/19 weeks. This time they started at 14 weeks? I laid in bed yesterday and def felt the baby moving. Not full on kicks and def not from the outside, but movement nonetheless! EEEEEk so exciting

@simplyfelicity: WOOHOO half way!!!!!!! seriously these weeks are flying by. I feel like I just POAS yesterday!

31. MamaCate

pomegranate / 3595 posts

@simplyfelicity: oh yay for being halfway!

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I agree that it is probably movement. I have been feeling it the last few weeks, kind of a muscle twitch or spasm or flutters. This week they are finally getting strong enough that I feel confident that it is definitely movement. I am sure you will know for sure soon enough!

Like @mrsjyw: I feel like it is easiest to feel when you are lying down and just trying to pay attention. It is sooo exciting!!

32. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@travelgirl1: omg I can't imagine how stressful that would be :s

@simplyfelicity: omg! Halfway!

@TheSwissWifeStyle: I think it sounds like movement for sure! It just gets more and more obvious so exciting!

I am feeling the baby move alllllll the time now! I'm 19 weeks and this week the movement is just more and more every day. I'm really enjoying it and really starting to bind with the little guy (girl?)

I can't wait! 6 days until my anatomy scan!

33. angelachase

apricot / 306 posts

Hi all! It's been a really rough week so I haven't been around much. My grandmother passed away and we were in a car accident (we got rear-ended by a big truck so it wasn't a hard collision but our car is very damaged). I am ready to get started on a new week. The good news is like many of you I am feeling baby move ALL the time now. Before it was just little wiggling or twitching feelings but now it is definitive kicks--it's really cool!

34. Candy_nee

apricot / 324 posts

@angelachase: so sorry about your grandmother. And your wreck! Hoping things turn around for you! Sending you good vibes.

35. fuzzypeaches

clementine / 950 posts

@angelachase: oh that sounds terrible no one needs a car accident after a tragedy like that
    take care of yourself this week!

36. TheSwissWifeStyle

nectarine / 2600 posts

@angelachase: Oh no, so sorry

37. ValentineMommy

pomelo / 5791 posts

@simplyfelicity: Yay!!!! Halfway!!! I can't wait to be at that point!

@TheSwissWifeStyle: You could definitely be feeling movement by now! How exciting!

@angelachase: Oh no! I'm sorry you had such a bad week, and for your loss! Here's hoping for a fresh start next week!

38. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@angelachase: I am so very sorry for the loss of your grandmother. My deepest sympathies. Thank goodness no one was hurt in the car accident and what a blessing to feel your little one moving about!

39. simplyfelicity

cantaloupe / 6634 posts

@TheSwissWifeStyle: @mrsjyw: @MamaCate: @fuzzypeaches: @ValentineMommy: Thank you! Especially after two losses, today is such a special day. Can't wait for my anatomy scan on Friday.

40. mrsjyw

@angelachase: i'm so sorry! what a rough week! and my condolences for your grandmother! i hope you get some R&R this week!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee