Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

July 2019 Moms

1. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@QBbride: I tried to delete mine off yours too! I’m such a novice lol, I couldn’t get it to work either on mobile. I did see earlier today on a desktop that I had the delete option, but My husband has the laptop at work! If you have a desktop try that

2. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: ahh i'm on my laptop now and can't see a delete option

3. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@QBbride: that’s so strange, when I wrote this morning on a desktop, the delete option showed

4. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: I made you an admin so you should be able to accept requests for the group! I don’t see a request from @rousseae: though, maybe she needs to accept the add request on her end? Haha we are all such novices at this! 😅🤣

5. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@starlitsky: LOL this will surely be the most secure FB group of all time! Even it’s members can’t find it I don’t see anything on my end! @QBbride: I hope someone responds to your post with instructions for us on deletion!

6. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

That’s sooo weird, I’ve added @rousseae: three times to the FB group?! But then it still says only two members

Hahaha I’m so bad with this stuff!

7. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@rousseae: Haha at the most secure FB group 🤣

I think I found you! I sent you a friend request. We will figure this out!

8. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

The harmony people just called and left a message, and I called them back and they asked what the collection date was!! Like what?! I’m like so I don’t get my results? And they said no! 😭 I hope everything is OK!

9. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: wait what??? Call your midwife’s office to demand the results! I hope it’s just a logistical thing and that everything’s ok!

10. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: I just emailed them! I know they had one lady in labour last night since I was working too (perks of basically working with them!) so I didn’t want to call just in case. I hope the company was just faxing the results to them or something and wanted to double check the collection date. Buttttttt I might be freaking out s little over here. Doesn’t help I had a baby in NICU last night whose mom found out about her trisomy 21 through NIPT and same age (35). Ahhhhh. Breathe.

11. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: what did the harmony people say when they left you a message? i think if the results aren't normal, your medical provider will contact you and harmony wouldn't contact you directly? try not to panic! thinking positive thoughts for you!

12. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: they left a message asking me to call them back. So I did and she’s like “I’m not sure why we called you...” then she looked in my file then said oh, what was the collection date? I told her and said I was hoping to find out the results and she said “nope!”

Ahhhh. I’m not so patiently waiting to hear back from my midwives. They’ve been pretty quick to call/email when I have a question.

It’s been 11 business days not including the day I did my bloodwork (it was late in the day) and their website says 10 business days.

@starlitsky: when are you expecting to hear your results?! Today??

13. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@QBbride: I hope you get a response quickly! Not sure how Harmony works but I’d think they wouldn’t release your results to you , only to your midwife/doctor? So maybe that’s why they said no?

14. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: yeah I’m guessing that’s why. But I don’t know why they called to confirm my collection date, I feel like they should already have that info!

15. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: ahh I hope you can get your results before Christmas! no reply yet from your midwives?

I got my results!! Everything is normal and we are having a GIRL!!!

16. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: wow!!! CONGRATS! We have a boy and a girl, I love it! You got your results so quickly!

Haven’t heard from the midwives yet it’s not an emergency so I will just wait for now. A friend of mine thinks maybe there was some sort of administrative error. GRRR.

17. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: i am super excited to have one of each!!!

my results took about a week which is what I expected. sorry your results are taking so long

18. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@starlitsky: YAY!!!
    @QBbride: Ugh, that’s frustrating. Such unnecessary worry

19. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Ok I heard back from one of my midwives and she said the NIPT company had called her too to ask about the draw date. She said her guess is that there was a delay sending it from the hospital lab (where I got the blood drawn) to the NIPT company. ARGH. She said as soon as she heard anything, she would call me!

Then I looked at our online banking and the payment wasn’t processed until December 18!!!! I had it drawn on Dec 6!!!! So I guess that explains the call

20. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

Omg!!! It took 11 days between my blood draw and when the NIPT lab received my bloodwork 😡 and now I have to have it re-drawn! I am so mad. They should get their $hit together when I paid $500 to have it done plus it delays all the results by at least two weeks. Wahhhhhh.

21. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: OH NO!! you have to get it redrawn?! Ahhh that is so frustrating!! What a mess! 😫

22. rousseae

coffee bean / 41 posts

@QBbride: that is so annoying!! They should put a rush on this second one

23. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@rousseae: I know! I’m hoping they will! But it wasn’t the NIPT company who messed up so who knows if they will 🤷‍♀️

24. LadyDi

persimmon / 1379 posts

@starlitsky: Congrats on the girl!!!

@QBbride: That is so frustrating, I would be so annoyed.

25. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@LadyDi: thank you!!

@QBbride: did you retake your NIPT yet??

how's everyone doing? does anyone else want to join us on FB?

26. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: no I haven’t! I went to have it done yesterday and I almost had a meltdown in the lab. She wouldn’t draw it because apparently it has to be done in the morning (I went in the afternoon) and not on fridays, Saturdays, or Sunday’s. The lady was really nice and said it was 100% their fault and they would be covering the cost of the re-draw and suggested asking the supervisor to cover the initial test cost too (which was already billed to my credit card).

She said to come back on january 2nd 😭

27. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: what?! Omg that’s so frustrating! And if they have strict rules about when to take the test, why didn’t they tell you in advance?? I hope they cover the cost of your initial test!

are you getting an NT ultrasound?

28. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: no I wasn’t going to because I was getting the NIPT! Shoot! I wonder when the cutoff is?! Probably too late for the first round of bloodwork?! Ahhh. I didn’t even think about it. Here I think you are offered a NT u/s if you’re 35, which I will be.

Any fun plans this weekend?

And yes, others should join us on Facebook!

29. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: I think it has to be before 14 weeks? Eek maybe if they can fit you in on Monday?!

This weekend I am going to relax and recover from Christmas! Lol so tired!!! 😅

30. LadyDi

persimmon / 1379 posts

Sorry for being MIA. What a hectic few days. I’d love to join the Facebook group, what’s the best way to do it?

31. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

Happy new year, mamas! 🎉

@LadyDi: I found @QBbride: on Facebook and added her! Or if you want to wall me your name I can try to find you and add you (and I think you can delete or edit the wall post if it’s within 2 hours?)

32. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: yes you can only delete it within two hours! So be ready to delete hahaha. I keep meaning to ask how you found me? Was it from the other wall post??

33. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: yes it was via the other wall post! I didn’t know that about wall posts until your question the other day!

34. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@starlitsky: haha perfect! I’m so paranoid.

35. LadyDi

persimmon / 1379 posts

@starlitsky: I walled you. Hopefully you see this in the next couple of hours!

36. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@LadyDi: got it! hopefully it lets you delete! I just sent you a request on facebook.

37. LadyDi

persimmon / 1379 posts

@starlitsky: It did! Thanks for being so speedy

38. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@LadyDi: yay! just sent you an invite to join the FB group!!

39. QBbride

pomegranate / 3192 posts

@LadyDi: yay another FB a member! 🎉

I re-did my NIPT today, let’s hope it’s done correctly this time and doesn’t take the full two weeks!!

40. starlitsky

clementine / 795 posts

@QBbride: fingers crossed!!!! 🤞

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee