Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

<3 June Bug Labor & Deliveries 2015 <3

1. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@Eko: YAY! Congrats!! I can't wait to see a picture!

2. Meltini

apricot / 495 posts

Hi guys! Baby girl was born last night at 6:18 pm. 8 lbs 1 oz and 19 inches long. Things got crazy and I ended up going from 3 cm to 8 cm in well under an hour with no epidural. By the time I got the epidural I needed to push. It was in long enough to take the edge off the pain but that's about it. The ring of fire is very very real ladies! I give anyone who does it naturally some major credit because I have never been in such pain before (this is my 2nd delivery). So hard but so worth it. I'll post pics later!

ETA: I intended on having the epidural ASAP but my doc wouldn't let me until I got to a 4...

3. just_ju

cherry / 195 posts

@Eko: @Meltini: congrats on the babies!!! Looking forward to pics

4. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

@eko: @Meltini: Congrats mamas!!!

5. LindsayInNY

bananas / 9229 posts

JUNE BUG DELIVERIES
    Babymats:
    May 24: @dc yoga bee Maya Joann
    May 25: @cascademom James Francis
    May 28: @mrs.kmm Elizabeth "Ellie" Grace
    May 29: @78h20 Holly Louise
    June 2: @Eko William Paul
    June 2: @Meltini

JUNE MAMA DUE DATES
    June 3: @hocuspocus (#1 )
    June 4: @badwolf (#1 )
    June 5: @MrsBrewer (#1 )
    June 7: @mamatoboth: (#2)
    June 10: @MamaB (#1 )
    June 11: @merriment (#2 ), @Ifyoulikepinacoladas (#2 )
    June 13: @TarHeelBee: (#1), @MUI831: (#2)
    June 14: @Ash (#2 )
    June 15: @Corduroy (#2 ), @extrasprinkles (#1 )
    June 16: @glitterboots (#2 )
    June 19: @Jess1483 (#2 )
    June 23: @rpparker (#1 ), @just_ju: (#1 )
    June 24: @MrsKMM (#1 )
    June 26: @LindsayInNY (#1 )

6. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@LindsayInNY: thanks for keeping this list updated!!

So for the last 30-40 minutes I've been having contractions every 5-6 minutes. I'm really hoping this is the real thing. My gut told me to stay home from work today

7. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: good luck!! Hoping today is baby day!!

8. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@cascademom: I really hope so!

9. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@meltini @eko: Congrats ladies!! Yay for more babies

10. rpparker

apricot / 363 posts

@Eko: @Meltini: Congrats!

@MrsBrewer: Hope today is the day for you!

11. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Contractions are still sticking around. About a minute long, and 6-7 minutes apart

12. Meltini

apricot / 495 posts

@MrsBrewer: Good luck mama!!

13. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Meltini: congratulations!!!! I totally hear you on the pain! I had half an epidural from anout 5-10 cm that definitely took the edge off the pain. But then My OB turned the epidural off entirely about 30 min before I started pushing because baby was having decels and my blood pressure was low. She wouldn't let me start pushing until I had full feeling back and "felt like I was going to die if I didn't push". At the same time, she turned up the pitocin. Such a brutal combo... I was literally going crazy with pain and baby was stuck, stuck, stuck! It took me an hour of pushing, 4 2nd degree tears and an episiotomy to get her out - sans epidural. Hell no! I am never ever doing that again. If I accidentally get pregnant after this, I am 100% getting a c-section. Mad props to anyone who does it entirely without meds...I had a big enough taste of that to say no thanks.

You are right though that it is still totally worth it.

14. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@MrsBrewer: good luck!!!! I hope this is but and you get to meet your baby soon!

15. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Contractions have completely slowed down. Now I'm having one maybe every 20 minutes. Ugh

16. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@MrsBrewer: bummer. I've had a couple sessions like that, but they've slowed. I didn't feel anything like this with DS. I'm not nearly as close to my due date, though. I'm fine with whenever (I'm not super anxious for him to be born), but my husband's work schedule is very tricky, so to ensure he can be at the hospital, I'd need to go into labor on a weekend. But babe will come when he comes, I suppose. The "false alarms" are frustrating. I'm super nauseous today, too, which isn't helping either.

17. Jess1483

nectarine / 2641 posts

@Meltini: @Eko: Congratulations, ladies!!

18. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@eko: @Meltini: Congratulations mamas!!! I hope you are enjoying those snuggles!

19. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

Here are a couple pics of Will! Finally got some better pics since he had a bath.

20. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

@Eko: oh he's gorgeous!!!!

Yea contractions have pretty much stopped now. I just woke up from a nap

21. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@eko omg such a cutie

22. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Contractions have picked up again, and I lost my mucous plug. That was pretty gross! Hahah it looked like a big green booger

23. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MrsBrewer: woot! Hopefully you will see some more action sooner than later!

24. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@Eko: aww! He looks like a Will! I love his furrowed brow - so serious!

@MrsBrewer: yay! Good luck! Hope baby comes soon.

25. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@MrsBrewer: good luck!!! I've got my fingers crossed for you! Try and rest before they really pick up!

@EKO: I can't even handle how adorable your little guy is! So sweet!

26. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Eko: Congrats mama! Sounds like you had a similar lead up to your induction as me. Glad your LO is here safe and sound! Such a cutie!

27. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@Meltini: Congrats! We June mamas seem to be having lots of inductions but it is fun to see so many LOs here already!

28. Mrs.KMM

grapefruit / 4355 posts

@MrsBrewer: Hope this is it for you!

29. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@MrsBrewer: I hope this is it for you as well!!

@Eko: He is so handsome! Love that facial expression in the second pic!

@Mrs.KMM: I was thinking the same thing!

30. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

Just called my midwife, contractions all night but was able to get some sleep now they are 6-7 minutes apart. Heading in, and hoping they don't send me home!

31. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@MrsBrewer: Good luck!!! I'm glad you got some rest overnight!

32. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: good luck!!

33. MrsBrewer

coconut / 8854 posts

At the hospital, and 4.5 cm with contractions every few minutes. Nurse is calling the midwife to confirm I'm being admitted. But she's almost 100% sure I'm staying since I need the antibiotics

34. dc yoga bee

grapefruit / 4770 posts

@MrsBrewer: Good luck!!!

35. Eko

nectarine / 2148 posts

@MrsBrewer: good luck!!!

36. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

@mrsbrewer: congrats & good luck.

So I get a call about 30 mins ago from the hospital....supposed to go in to hospital for my induction today in 45 mins, they want to reschedule again...this is the third appointment they are rescheduling. They said they don't have enough nurses in and two ppl went into labor overnight. DH is throwing a fit MIL drove 10 hrs to get here and only has two days off to stay. I understand you can't stop babies from coming when they come but this is ridiculous and beyond frustrating...

Side note: woke up with contractions and have been losing my plug for the last week this am noticed some blood so who knows maybe this little girl is planning to come on her own today anyways...

37. 78h2o

grapefruit / 4441 posts

@hocuspocus: that really really sucks. I'm so sorry. I hope your little one comes on her own. Since you are overdue, it doesn't seem like it should really be considered elective. My doctor had said he wouldn't let me go past 41 weeks.

38. hocuspocus

apricot / 373 posts

Dr calle said it was a mistake heading to have a baby now! Eeek

39. cascademom

coconut / 8861 posts

@MrsBrewer: good luck!! Yeah for baby day!

40. MamaB

cherry / 234 posts

@hocuspocus: Good luck!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee