Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

November 2016 moms!

1. wrkbrk

pomelo / 5084 posts

@delight: Thank you!

@narwhal: Thanks! Having him in late November was no problem whatsoever. I thought it might be hard with it getting dark before 5:00 pm but it was fine. And I live in the midwest so we definitely have seasons!

2. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I posted on my other thread, but I just got my first set of betas back, and hcg was 152.7 and progesterone was 26. I'm feeling so much better!! I hope Wednesday comes soon and they double, it will be a load off!

3. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: so awesome! Can't wait to hear your results on Wednesday. Do you have a scan booked yet? Mine is Friday the 18th. Seems far away still. I seriously hate these early days when you just have to hope for the best and try not to worry.

4. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: thanks! I know the doubling is what's really important, but I feel like a load is off!
    I don't know about a scan yet, I think they will book me after my repeat beta. In the past my doctor has gotten me for an early scan, but I'm afraid she may not this time because my friend who goes to the same doctor was told by the nurse that she doesn't see patients until 12 weeks. She may have told her something different because she did ivf, so had early scans with the RE.
    The 18th is just around the corner! I'm excited for you!

5. Aimed121

grape / 76 posts

Tentatively joining in!! But can't quite believe it!

EDD: November 11, 2016

How far along: 4 weeks, 4 days

First child? No, we have a 3 year old DS

First doctor appointment: April 1 - feels like forever away!!

Any symptoms so far?Not really, a bit of queasiness here and there. I had no morning sickness last time so hoping for a repeat of that!

Who have you told? Just DH and now HB.

Congratulations to you all on the board so far!

6. Mrs. Marshmallow

blogger / apricot / 389 posts

@Aimed121: Congratulations!!

7. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Aimed121: congrats and welcome! Where in Texas? I'm in Houston

8. Aimed121

grape / 76 posts

@narwhal: @LAZB: Thank you! I am excited but nervous in the early stages like everyone!

@LAZB: I'm in Dallas - enjoying some tornado weather today for extra fun!

9. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Aimed121: the weather here is bad today too, stay safe!

10. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Aimed121: welcome to you!! We have a small little group so far but hopefully many more to come!

@lazb: good luck with your repeat betas!!

11. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

November 2016 Mamas

Narwhal - 11/2 {#1}
    Delight - 11/4 {#2}
    Aimed121 - 11/11 {#2}
    LazB - 11/13 {#3}

12. Mrs. Sunshine

hostess / cantaloupe / 6486 posts

Hi all! I guess I'll join

EDD: November 5th

How far along: my app says 5 weeks 5 days

First child? No, this will be our third. I have 2 daighters; Jessie who is 2.5 and Sydney who is 10 months

First doctor appointment: not sure, we just found out last night. My OB experience with my first 2 left much to be desired so I'm going to seek out a midwife this go around.

Any symptoms so far? Typical pre-mornjng sickness symptoms: trouble sleeping/weird dreams, aches knees, hips and feet, headaches, mild acne, cramps, shaking and my food, um, moves quickly through me lol all things indicative of my period coming too so at first I thought nothing of it

Who have you told? Just DH and my parents. I guess we will tell DH's family this week sometime but I'm kind of reeling from this pregnancy (we were actively preventing) so I may keep it on the DL for a while. Now off to go read everyone else's responses!

13. Mrs. Sunshine

@delight: happy to be sharing a board with you again! Praying all the sticky baby dust all over you.

@LAZB: @Aimed121: happy to see a few more Texas bees here! So fun!

14. ElbieKay

pomegranate / 3231 posts

All I have to say right now is hello.

I may have more information after my dating scan in a few weeks.

15. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: so happy to see you and share a board with you again. Thanks for all your support last April. Hope I get to stick around this time!
    @ElbieKay: hah congrats! Come tell us your stats after your appointment. All the best!!

16. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

November 2016 Mamas

Narwhal - 11/2 {#1}
    Delight - 11/4 {#2}
    Mrs. Sunshine - 11/5 {#3}
    Aimed121 - 11/11 {#2}
    LazB - 11/13 {#3}

17. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: welcome to our little group! Have you come to the Houston meet ups?

18. Mrs. Sunshine

@LAZB: no I haven't made it to any of them. My DH is worried yall are murderers lol and for the last one DD2 was like a week old so I just stayed home.

19. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: ha! My husband was a little concerned at first too, but we always meet at public places, so I convinced him it'd be ok. You should come to the next one!

20. Mrs. Sunshine

@LAZB: when is it? I'll try to convince my DH!

21. Aimed121

grape / 76 posts

So it looks like I am going to have to take myself out of the board unfortunately I started spotting yesterday and went in to get a blood test - still waiting on results - but started to bleed pretty heavily early this morning like a period so it looks like an early loss. I'm trying not to be too distraught - we were lucky to get pregnant on our first try and hopefully there will be another sticky one in our near future.
    Best of luck to the rest of you ladies - I wish you all the happiest and healthiest 9 months!

22. Mrs. Marshmallow

blogger / apricot / 389 posts

@Aimed121: oh no I'm so so sorry to hear I hope you get your sticky babe soon!!

23. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@Aimed121: I'm so sorry

24. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

I got my hcg back, it's 387.7 so I feel much better! The nurse didn't tell me my progesterone, just said it was "very good". I'm pretty sure she'll have me continue taking supplements though. First appointment on April 6th.

25. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Aimed121: oh I am so sorry. Many of us have been in your shoes. I hope you get another BFP soon. Would you like me to take you off list or wait for confirmation?

26. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: wonderful betas! Hope the next month goes by quickly before your first appointment.

Nausea is hitting me hard now. So glad I have next week off work for our March break. DH and I are hitting up Niagara Falls for a couple of days. Hope I can muster up some energy and not fall asleep at 8pm every night. Hope you ladies are feeling ok.

27. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: sorry you're not feeling well! Hope you have a nice little trip! I still feel totally normal, and expect I probably will since I didn't get sick with my other two. It's so early still though, who knows!

28. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: I was feeling fine until yesterday!! I have had nausea with all my pregnancies so it's no big surprise!! It'll be nice to get away. My DD is looking forward to her sleepover at Grandmas. How old will your DD be when the new baby arrives? Mine will be just over 3.

29. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: I expect this baby will actually come in October, so dd will be 20 months. I'm excited they will be so close!

30. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: oh yeah that will be nice! We never planned such a big age gap but at least my DD can help out a bit and I won't have two kids in day care at the same time. Gotta look at the positives are you planning on keeping DD home during mat leave or will she be in daycare? My L loves her daycare so I think I'll keep her in 2-3 days a week so I can have some time with the new baby.

31. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: definitely benefits to a little bigger age gap too! We are going to keep her in mdo, I think taking her out would be too big of a change, plus we don't want to lose her spot, it's really hard to get in to!

32. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: sorry what does mdo stand for? I think taking mine completely out will be too much of a change too and she loves it so much.

Why is the November board so tiny?! The October board is soooooo huge!! I thought there would have been lots of Valentine loving going on resulting in a big group

33. LAZB

pomegranate / 3904 posts

@delight: mdo is Mother's Day out I work, but my parents help take care of L, so she only goes to school from 9:15-2:15.

I'm surprised at the size of the board too! I think we'll have a few new members soon

34. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@LAZB: oh yes I have heard of that before. It sounds great. So nice that your parents help out too. Both the grandmas are in town for us so we have lots of help for babysitting, but our L is in a FT home daycare. DH and I have summers off though so she is home with us then.

Hope you're feeling ok. I have all day nausea but it's not horrendous.

35. delight

pomelo / 5326 posts

@Mrs. Sunshine: hey we weren't on two boards together already were we? My DD was Aug '13. When was yours?

36. Mrs. Sunshine

@Aimed121: so sorry. Thinking of you!

37. Mrs. Sunshine

@delight: my oldest was September 2013! I wasn't on HB yet though!

ETA: sorry you're feeling bad. I'm not feeling great either. I drink super icy lemon water all day and it helps a bit

38. caterw

persimmon / 1445 posts

EDD: Nov 1, 2016 (suuuuuuper approximate- I forgot to mark the first day of my last period :/)

How far along: 6w6d

First child? No, we have a 2.5 year old daughter

First doctor appointment: March 23 is our first "real" one. We did meet with the nurse practitioner at the OB/GYN practice we will be using this time since we have moved since having our daughter.

Any symptoms so far? I feel soooooo sick every single day I had terrible morning sickness last time and basically could not crawl out of bed for a month before I finally got on Zofran. My poor DD has been stuck watching a lot of movies in mommy's bed recently.

Who have you told? Parents and a few friends who are also expecting- there are lots of pregnant ladies in my friend group right now!

39. Mrs. Sunshine

@caterw: welcome welcome! And congrats!

40. Mrs. Sunshine

I called the doctor yesterday (I found a new OB recommended by a few bees here) and my first appointment should be Monday, March 28th!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee