Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

October 2015 Moms!

1. babybronco

cherry / 126 posts

@bluestriped bee: ok TMI question. Is the progesterone making you have a lot of CM? My other symptom is a lot of CM (ew) and it makes me itch like crazy. (Hope no one is eating dinner). But I conceived on clomid and I only itched on clomid. ew

2. BSB

hostess / wonderful apple seed / 16729 posts

@fryxie: Actually @Leialou: might be able to answer that question because she's told me about excess CM. I have CM but only noticed it once that there was a lot. So I myself wouldn't say I have excess CM. As for itchy, she had the itchiness, too, but I think she switched the type of oil that the progesterone was made in.

Is this all over itchiness, like all over the body? I have been itchy in the vaginal area. It comes and goes but when it's bad I can't stop itching. Haha TMI. I have one of those feminine wipes and that seems to have helped.

3. babybronco

cherry / 126 posts

@bluestriped bee: just lady-part itching. And when it itches it really itches. Like holy wow. I would get arrested if I did this outside.

Since we are going to all be together for 9 months... just a heads-up, I tend to be rather sarcastic and overly descriptive. I try to make everyone laugh

4. Mrs. Pickle

blogger / wonderful cherry / 21628 posts

@fryxie: I'm on progesterone in oil injections. I've got itchiness at my injection site, not vaginal. I do have more CM. I definitely need panty liners. That's a normal pregnancy symptom though. Are you on progesterone suppositories? Those are quite messy!

5. BSB

@fryxie: LOL! I was thinking that I was itching my lady parts like a man does his!! Haha. The feminine wipes and more frequent showers helped cut down my itching for now. I did buy some vagsil wipes but I want to okay it with my RE before I use it. They might not want me to use it.

The summers eve wipes (sensitive skin) are the same ones my RE has in the office so I thought it would be gentle enough to use.

Oh, I don't see any colored dischard or crusty stuff, so I think it's just itching and not a yeast infection or anything.

6. babybronco

cherry / 126 posts

@bluestriped bee: ditto! just itchy. But I look like a horny teenage boy when it itches.. sheesh.

I hope this goes away!

7. BSB

@fryxie: Thanks for bringing this up. I don't think I would have remember to ask this question.. Good to know that at least two of us have it bad down there. Haha.

8. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

I have the progesterone suppositories and definitely a lot of CM, but not a whole lot of itching. I was warned by others about the "gunk" and haven't found that I've had this (yet)..

9. Mrs. Pickle

I feel so weird today. I'm having some dull cramps and also a kind of mild burning feeling. I can't tell if it's in my bladder or uterus. Is that what stretching feels like? It's making me nervous. I'm also bloated to the point that buttoning my pants is a challenge...and results in a muffin top.

10. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@bluestriped bee: those are great #s!! Yay!!

Dh left today for to Australia for 2 weeks... Ugh, it's going to be so tiring taking care of dd all by myself! I'm 6 weeks today and officially exhausted. At least when he gets back we get our first ultrasound. Can't wait to sneak a pic of this little one!!

11. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@Leialou: I just went on the treadmill to walk, and I started cramping so I stopped. I remember last pregnancy I had major cramping weeks 5-7...I kept expecting the worst but everything turned out okay so I think it's normal??

Also yeah - totally with you on the bloating - my work pants are SO uncomfortable. Like painful. I may or may not have already busted out my maternity pants.....

12. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@Leialou: I'm having lots of cramping too, along with that burning feeling. For me, it's almost on what I guess would be the sides of my uterus, so it makes me wonder if it's ligament pain from my uterus growing.

@Charm54: I'm seriously considering busting out my maternity pants soon too. Or just living in leggings and yoga pants.

13. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@Leialou: lots of cramping here too. I had a lot of cramping with my daughter too so I'm trying not to let it worry me too much. All very normal from the stretching and the placenta growing.

@Charm54: Yes! I was just wondering if I seemed like a crazy person for considering busting out the maternity pants at 5 weeks. Glad it's not just me!

14. Mrs. Pickle

@Charm54: @jodyblair: @My Only Sunshine: thanks for the reassurance! I'm glad I have somewhere to go when I feel anxious where people don't think I'm crazy.

15. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Leialou: I'm definitely having cramps here and there. Some days it's all day, like a deep low ache. And other days it feel more like stretching. I Think it's totally normal, but it makes me nervous too!

And omg the bloating- it's insane. I normally have a relatively flat stomach, and now I totally have a bloated bump that just won't go away. I have a feeling I'm going to show early this time, where last time I didn't show for forever.

16. mrsjenbug

grape / 91 posts

EDD: 10/17/2015

How far along: 4w0d

First child? Nope, #2. #1 turns two on 3/21!

First doctor appointment: Need to call on Monday!

Any symptoms so far? Sore boobs

Who have you told? Hellobee I am telling DH on Valentine's Day

17. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

@mrsjenbug: Welcome and congratulations! My DS turns 2 on 3/28 and I'm due with this one 10/16. Looks like our LOs are really close in age

18. Mrs. Pickle

@mrsjenbug: welcome! I'm in Houston too.

19. mrsjenbug

grape / 91 posts

@Leialou: thanks! I just found out my beloved Ob/Gyn has a medical issue and is retiring so now I am navigating the hundreds of Houston OB's to call and make an appointment!

20. Daymare

pea / 11 posts

@mrsjenbug: Congratulations!

21. Mrs. Pickle

@mrsjenbug: do you happen to live in north Houston? I can recommend a place to you if so.

22. Daymare

pea / 11 posts

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to give an update. I had my first appointment last Tuesday and my beta was 32,400 and progesterone 27.4. According to my calculations and LMP (which I know could be inaccurate) I was 5 weeks, 5 days. Based on my prior loss, the Doctor did an early ultrasound and saw a gestational sac and yolk sac but did not see a fetal pole. My beta seemed pretty high not to have seen a fetal pole even though the Doctor said it was still early. I go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound and am trying not to worry but it's what I do best. Am suffering with really sore boobs, nausea on and off and severe fatigue.

23. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@Daymare: I'm sorry you are having to deal with that uncertainty, but hopefully it was just too early...especially if you aren't 100% sure about your O date, going by LMP can be off if you pvulated earlier or later. Can they get you in earlier than 2 weeks? That seems like such a long time to wait!

24. mrsjenbug

grape / 91 posts

@Leialou: no

25. mrsjenbug

grape / 91 posts

@Daymare: thank you! Hoping you hear good news when you go back to the doctor!!!

26. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@mrsjenbug: welcome! What a fun Valentine's surprise for your dh!
    @Daymare: I'm sorry you have to go through that so stressful. I'm hoping you get good results at your next US!

I slept 12 hours last night....went to bed around 8, and only woke up at 8 when dd started calling for me. I'm sure I could easily slept another 2-3 hours. Pregnancy exhaustion is no joke!!

27. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@mrsjenbug: welcome!!

@Charm54: whoa! I haven't been hit with exhaustion yet thankfully

28. Mrs. Pickle

I think morning sickness has started. Both yesterday and today I got sick as soon as I got up and started moving around. It's over pretty quickly so it could be worse.

29. Daymare

pea / 11 posts

@novbaby1112: thank you, I am so tempted to ask for an appointment this week, two weeks does seem like a long time but I am going to wait.

30. Daymare

pea / 11 posts

@mrsjenbug: Thank you!
    @charm54: Thanks!

31. ctegge0416

cherry / 159 posts

@Daymare: I had an ultrasound at 5 weeks 5 days and there was no fetal pole. I was super worried! Went back two weeks later and there was a heartbeat. I am now 13 weeks pregnant. and Congratulations!!

32. BSB

So today's 3rd and final beta was 1413! Today is 11dp5dt or 16 DPO. Little one(s) are doing well.
    With today's numbers, I'm going to call my OB tomorrow and see when they want me to come in. Other than that, I'll have to wait til the 16th to have my 5 week ultrasound at my RE. Wondering how many sac(s) we'll see.

33. Charm54

cantaloupe / 6885 posts

@bluestriped bee: I'm so excited for you and @Leialou: and the prospect of twins! I can't wait to see how many there are! I am showing so early this time it has me thinking "what if?!!" but I know it's probably just the lack of exercise and a couple extra Oreos

34. BSB

@Charm54: haha. Extra Oreos! I've been eating a lot of pasta recently. I'm just so hungry all the time. Mmm, Oreos sound good right now. I'm going to go eat some.

35. jodyblair

kiwi / 611 posts

I definitely bought some Oreos yesterday

Is anyone else noticing any moodiness? Holy mood swings!!! They're usually related to me not knowing what I want to eat because nothing sounds good, and then when I finally do decide on something, we either don't have it or I don't want to make it. Cue emotional breakdown. My poor husband. It could be a long 9 months if this keeps up.

36. babycanuck

pomegranate / 3105 posts

yesterday's betas were 740 and first u/s scheduled for March 2. I can't wait!! DH can't come with me but that's okay, I said I would ask for a pic and take a video if they see the heartbeat. Knock on wood things are good and I'm going to tell my parents that weekend.

37. NovBaby1112

grapefruit / 4066 posts

@babycanuck: awesome! so exciting..hoping March 2nd gets here quickly for you!

@jodyblair: hahah awwe that's too funny- I havent noticed any unusual moodiness on my end, but I'm sure it'll come!

38. Alivoo01

wonderful olive / 19353 posts

@Leialou: @mrsjenbug: Hi from another TX mommy!

@Charm54: Hello again (from the Aug 2013 thread)!

EDD: Oct 19 (2 days before my 30th bday!)
    How far along: 4 weeks (super duper early, and am nervous due to previous loss before DS)
    First child? Nope. My lil boy is 18 months, but will be 27 months when Baby #2 arrives.
    First doctor appointment: March 2nd
    Any symptoms so far? Random ache in the boobies, fatigue, and sleep insomnia (already…)
    Who have you told? DH and my BFF, and now y’all!

39. mrsjyw

GOLD / wonderful apricot / 22646 posts

@Alivoo01: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH congratulations!!! I randomly clicked this cuz I saw your u/n! Didn't realize it was a due date thread!

40. My Only Sunshine

persimmon / 1129 posts

@Alivoo01: @Charm54: I have a September 2013 baby! Our LOs are so close in ages!

My daughter has apparently decided to start training me for having a newborn by waking up in the night again - I think she's growing molars.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee