Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

September 2014 Mummas - Come out where ever you are!

1. Kate6214

cherry / 245 posts

So I got the old receptionist today who doesn't really use the computer very well when I called about my bloodwork. After going back and forth with her she said that the labs were there, but she needed the doctor to sign off on it before she said anything. Then she called back 5 mins later and said my beta was at 132 which for about 15 DPO is good I suppose. The person that schedules the appointments is suppose to call tomorrow.

How is everyone feeling today?

2. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

2nd beta is back. 116 which is exactly double. Going in for my third tomorrow and hoping the numbers are a little better than double! Cheapie test this morning came up positive faster and the weeks estimator on the CBED took a while longer to give me a week estimate so I'm hoping we are teetering over to 2-3 weeks?? How's everyone else doing? I randomly got really itchy last night all over before bed and I wonder if I ate something off.

3. CoprtopMom

apple seed / 3 posts

I have visited the ladies' room here at work at least a dozen times, probably more today and the bloating has set in pretty quickly. I felt really thirsty this morning though so I guess this is the result, ha ha! I hope my coworkers haven't noticed.

4. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

welcome @coprtopmom - we are true due date twins.

hope your 3rd set of betas come back doubled up again @gingerbebe - I'm sure they will!

I've been having some random cramping here and there and have been really thirsty. Hopefully cramping is normal...

5. Mrs.Hawk71

cherry / 172 posts

Aw! Love the list. Added my name to the appointments. Can't wait!!

September Mamas
    9/1 katie6214 (#1)
    9/3 brownbear (#1)
    9/5 mrs.hawk71 (#1)
    9/6 torchwood (#1)
    9/8 mrs. jump rope (#2)
    9/8 mrs. confetti (#2)
    9/11 psw27 (#1)
    9/11 coprtopmom (#2)
    TBD gingerbebe (#1)

Appointments
    1/30 mrs. confetti
    2/7 psw27
    2/3 mrs.hawk71

6. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

I lost my sense of smell after my surgery (good for morning sickness hopefully!) but I swear I've been catching whiffs of weird stuff all day. Something metallic, like warm coins. Then other times I feel like I catch a whiff of something like black peppercorns or even natural gas! Weird. Feeling hot today (after feeling freezing the last few days) and not much appetite.

7. Mrs. Confetti

blogger / pomegranate / 3491 posts

@gingerbebe: glad your betas came back double - yay!!

I am experiencing the worst digestive gymnastics this pregnancy. Last time I was barely nauseous but exhausted like mad. This time I alternate between nauseous (no puke, thankfully) and having insane diarrhea (sorry, overshare, but OMFG what the heck?! Didn't even know that could be a symptom...alas it is, ugh).

8. mlm2934

grapefruit / 4311 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: board hopping to commiserate with you on diarrhea lol. I've had that more often than constipation, wth, lol

ETA: now I'm thinking I sure do pick good topics to board hop and chime in on LOL

9. Mrs. Confetti

@runnerd: thanks for making me feel less gross and less alone you can board hop over here any time

10. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

Still really early, but I'll join this board.

Estimated Due Date (EDD): per lmp, 9/3

When Did You Find Out?: day after christmas

Child Number: 3?!

Where You Live: nj

What kind of provider will you see?: obgyn

When's Your First Appointment?: 1/8

What kind of birth do you want?: gimme meds ASAP!

What You're Most Excited For: seeing who my 3rd child would look like and finding out if it's a girl or boy

What You're Most Scared About: miscarriage

Symptoms so far: just gagging a lot. Maybe nipples tingling. But with my twins, it wasn't until week 6 that I got it.

Any fun plans to kick off the new year?: New Year's Eve, just hung out at home with the hubs. Missed the ball drop by a few seconds o well. On ny, we hung out with family.

Do you have a blog? Sort of, but just a private one.

Share a picture of your bfp, announcement, &/or chart:

11. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

September Mamas
    9/1 katie6214 (#1)
    9/3 brownbear (#1)
    9/3 tequiero21 (#3)
    9/5 mrs.hawk71 (#1)
    9/6 torchwood (#1)
    9/8 mrs. jump rope (#2)
    9/8 mrs. confetti (#2)
    9/11 psw27 (#1)
    9/11 coprtopmom (#2)
    TBD gingerbebe (#1)

Appointments
    1/8 tequiero21
    1/30 mrs. confetti
    2/3 mrs.hawk71
    2/7 psw27

12. Kate6214

cherry / 245 posts

@CoprtopMom: I have been so thirsty and peeing all the time too. I'm in for a world of trouble when I go back to work next week. I'm a teacher and my planning periods are back to back into middle of the day. I'm not sure I'll be able to make it.

@gingerbebe: I hope that itching goes away. That just sounds uncomfortable.

@psw27: As long as its cramping without bleeding I'm sure you are fine.

@Mrs. Confetti: Sorry your digestive system is out of whack. Pregnancy does some crazy things to our bodies! I've been farting up a storm myself. I keep trying to blame it on the dogs.

@tequiero21: Welcome!

13. Mrs. Confetti

@Kate6214: haha - I blame it on the dog too. Or on LO (although now he announces "I tooting" when he farts, so I can't blame him...)

@tequiero21: Welcome!! And congrats Baby number 3!! How old are your twins?

14. Kate6214

cherry / 245 posts

Added my appointment to the list. They fit me in Monday!

September Mamas
    9/1 kate6214 (#1)
    9/3 brownbear (#1)
    9/3 tequiero21 (#3)
    9/5 mrs.hawk71 (#1)
    9/6 torchwood (#1)
    9/8 mrs. jump rope (#2)
    9/8 mrs. confetti (#2)
    9/11 psw27 (#1)
    9/11 coprtopmom (#2)
    TBD gingerbebe (#1)

Appointments
    1/6 kate6214
    1/8 tequiero21
    1/30 mrs. confetti
    2/3 mrs.hawk71
    2/7 psw27

15. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Kate6214: thx!

@Mrs. Confetti: thx! They are now 21 months!

16. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

No bleeding or anything I'm sure it's fine @kate6214. Just sometimes when I go from sitting to standing. I'm trying not to over analyze. (Hard to do!!)

17. LovelyPlum

eggplant / 11408 posts

@tequiero21: yay

18. Mrs.Hawk71

cherry / 172 posts

@psw27: Same with cramping here...i would say everyday this last week iv had mild cramping on and off. I heard it is normal, as long as its not very severe...

19. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

I think I experienced my first food aversion today. I can't smell anything and my tastebuds are impaired so I don't really feel sick or feel like I can't stand the taste of anything yet. HOWEVER, all day I was sorta hesitant about eating anything raw. I felt a little resistant towards my side salad at lunch (ate it anyway) and then at dinner, I felt the same way towards all the fresh taco toppings like lettuce, pico de gallo, and avocado (ate it anyway). For some reason I just really want soft cooked food I guess! Took all the leftover taco meat and beans made a big pot of chili and THAT sounded really good, so I'm looking forward to tomorrow! I'll use the rest of the fresh toppings and chili to make DH some nachos tomorrow and I'll just eat mine like soup with some tortilla chips or something.

20. Mrs. Jump Rope

blogger / coconut / 8306 posts

My second appointment is January 13!

I had an emergency appointment this morning. I've been spotting the last two days, so I was brought in for an ultrasound and a fourth beta. They were so nice and even ran the bloodwork while we waited. My numbers are over 1,000 (more than quadrupling...) and we got to see a gestational sac but no fetal pole yet.

I'm 5w tomorrow, so my second (should have been first!) ultrasound is next Monday!

21. Kate6214

cherry / 245 posts

@psw27: I'm glad you have no bleeding.

@gingerbebe: Sorry you are having food aversions. I'm glad you found some way to make it work.

@Mrs. Jump Rope: How scary! Glad your numbers look good. FX you can see more on Monday.

22. Mrs. Jump Rope

@psw27: cramping is normal! It's your uterus growing

23. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

3rd beta and progesterone draw complete. Fingers crossed for Monday!

24. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: Hooray for everything looking good! Sorry you had to go through a scare, but glad it wound up happy.

@psw27: Yes, VERY normal to have mild (up to moderate) cramping. I had plenty early on with my first, and have had some with this one. I kind of like it since it gives me a little reminder that yay, I'm pregnant!

@gingerbebe: Fingers crossed! Glad your first ones were good!

25. Mrs. Confetti

@Mrs. Jump Rope: YAY for huge quadrupled numbers. Hope it's an uneventful, spot-free weekend

26. Mrs. Jump Rope

@gingerbebe: hooray for betas-- hopefully the wait isn't too rough! I'm impatient.

@Mrs. Confetti: sounds like its inevitable. They said the progesterone is irritating my cervix, and I need it for another 7 weeks!

27. T.H.O.U.

wonderful clementine / 24134 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: hope you are doing good and the spotting stops. so does that mean no twins? Or still a chance onces things are further along?

28. Mrs. Jump Rope

@T.H.O.U.: still a chance. She saw two CL cysts but I think that just means I released two eggs? I'm only 5 weeks. You can't see the fetal pole until a bit later, so I'm scheduled for 6w1d.

29. Kate6214

cherry / 245 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: I'm glad you have a reason for the spotting. That stinks that you have to use it for 7 more weeks.

30. Pancakes

nectarine / 2180 posts

Estimated Due Date (EDD): ~9/13
    When Did You Find Out?: this evening
    Child Number: 2
    Where You Live: DC metro area
    What kind of provider will you see?: OB-GYN (the question is: military or civilian)
    When's Your First Appointment?: I don't have one yet, I'll probably have a test done when I take LO in for her Dr's appt Monday
    What kind of birth do you want?: probably same as last time: medicated (my sis had a natural birth this time and said "not worth it!")
    What You're Most Excited For: watching my LO become a big sister. Also: baby snuggles!
    What You're Most Scared About: miscarriage (this would be miscarriage #3)
    Symptoms so far: emotional, sore-ish boobs, and my skin didn't break out like it normally does before AF
    Any fun plans to kick off the new year?: We were traveling
    Do you have a blog? Not that I keep up with anymore.
    Share a picture of your bfp, announcement, &/or chart:

31. tequiero21

honeydew / 7968 posts

@Mrs. Jump Rope: on my 5 week us, they weren't positive I had twins. Wasn't until week 6 that they saw 2. Glad things look good tho! Can't wait to hear your update!

@Pancakes: welcome!

32. gingerbebe

cantaloupe / 6131 posts

Yay welcome new mamas!

Progesterone level came back - 25.6! Woo hoo!

HCG results in the AM. Fingers crossed!

33. Mrs. Confetti

@Pancakes: Congrats and welcome to Sept mamas! How old is your 1st?

34. Lindy

pea / 9 posts

I am so excited to be able to join this conversation! We got our BFP this morning! I needed to tell someone so I thought HB would be the best place!

Estimated Due Date (EDD):
    September 12 (online calculator at this point)

When Did You Find Out?:
    Sunday, 1/5 at 15 DPO

Child Number:
    #1 -First time mom

Where You Live:
    Chicago

What kind of provider will you see?:
    I'll be making an appt at my OBGYN that is connected to the hospital where we want to give birth

When's Your First Appointment?:
    Not sure yet as calling tomorrow for the appointment (maybe early Feb.)

What kind of birth do you want?:
    I just want a happy & healthy baby but will be happy to get signed up for an epidural!

What You're Most Excited For:
    Being a mom and getting to see DH as a dad!

What You're Most Scared About:
    Only telling HB's since I am nervous about miscarriages. I haven't had one, but a lot of friends have dealt with this.

Symptoms so far:
    Slight cramping (felt like I was getting my period)

With the weather being so bad in Chicago right now it is a good excuse to hibernate and that way it is easier to hide from friends and family until the time is right.

35. Mrs. Confetti

@Lindy: Welcome and congrats! And yay for another Chicago mama. Maybe we will be at the hospital at the same time...

36. Lindy

pea / 9 posts

@Mrs. Confetti: Thanks! Congratulations to you too!

37. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@Pancakes: @Lindy: Congrats! Glad to see some more of us on this board!

38. Torchwood

pomelo / 5607 posts

@gingerbebe: Woohoo! Can't wait to hear your excellent hcg results!

@Mrs. Jump Rope: My fingers are crossed it's just one, right?

39. Mrs. Jump Rope

@Torchwood: one would be easier, but we'd be happy with two!

40. psw27

pomelo / 5220 posts

Welcome @lindy and @pancakes!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee