Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@auggiefrog: thinking of you.

I meet with the nurse Sunday to schedule out shots the rest of pregnancy. I shouldn't complain, I've heard how amazing these shots are at helping women get to 37 weeks. Last time my insurance wouldn't approve it. So, I'm blessed:

2. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@BlueWolverine: welcome!!!
    @banddmommy: all for good reason I'm sure!!
    @Auggiefrog: will be thinking positive thoughts for you and baby!

3. BlueWolverine

pear / 1510 posts

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! Has anyone felt the baby move yet? I think I have - mostly flutters, but they seems like they're not in the right place.

@Auggiefrog: thinking of you.

4. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@BlueWolverine: the last few days I really think I felt baby in the evening in the same spot. But nit a flutter, more like a push. Is that possible at this stage? I got so excited! I started to feel baby 1 around this time and I have anterior placenta so it takes longer I guess.

5. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@auggiefrog: thinking of you.
    @BandDmommy: I have a serious needle phobia, sorry you have to go through all that, but if it keeps baby baking longer then its all worth it.

@BlueWolverine: I just started feeling flutters on Thursday. They are such a fun feeling.

Well ladies, I'm going to be adding another to our month!! Baby has been sitting with legs crossed for the last few weeks, but flipped at some point and showed off the goods tonight! Yay!

6. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MrsRoo: congrats!

7. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@auggiefrog: thinking of you and hoping the repeat bloodwork comes back with no concerns.

@BlueWolverine: I can't tell if I am feeling flutters. Sometimes I think I am, and sometimes I think maybe it's just my stomach. I did not feel my son until really late (like 22 weeks) due to an anterior placenta, so I'm just not sure.

@MrsRoo: congrats!

8. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@BlueWolverine: I've been feeling baby for a few weeks, but this is my 3rd pregnancy. So maybe I know more what it feels like? No idea.

9. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@BlueWolverine: @MrsRoo: Congratulations

10. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

April is tickling pink!

4/3: BandDmommy:
    4/5: Surbro:, AMommyThang: , PoppyGirl15:
    4/6: MaisyMay:
    4/10: Rinna9:, GwenMarieDC: , Nibygd:
    4/11: mamabolt:
    4/13: auggiefrog:
    4/15: Mrs. Lemon-Lime:
    4/18: MrsRoo: , Canoli:
    4/19: JH524:
    4/20: AKCoffeeBean:
    4/21: Lauraeva:, Den mom: , PeanutsBaby:
    4/22: AutumnLeaves:
    4/23: JennyLayneAZ:
    4/24: Bloved: , BlueWolverine:
    4/25: Cherrybee:

11. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@BandDmommy: @jh524: @BlueWolverine: @MrsRoo: @bloved: Thanks ladies. I'm really hoping I'm just a horrible blood test taker. But I would rather be prepared for these potential issues than to be blind sighted and learn about them all at once. I think.

@MrsRoo: Congrats on the baby girl!

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: You can add me as team green.

12. Nibygd

pea / 13 posts

@BlueWolverine: I have definitely been feeling something for the past couple weeks. At first I wasn't sure, but now I'm positive it's baby. When I'm sitting still I feel like a twitch really low, sometimes more to one side or the other, but all in the same general area. So exciting!

13. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

I had my first nurse visit today and it's pretty cool. We go over my vitals, listen to baby on doppler and get the shot. It's great hearing the baby every week. The shot isn't bad but the liquid is thick so its a long shot. Oh well, I'll get used to it. The nurse said she has excellent results and pretty much guaranteed me that I will make it to 37 weeks. Fingers crossed she's right!! Next appointment with nurse Friday.

14. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@BandDmommy: What a good home visit!

15. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@BandDmommy: glad your nurse visit went well!
    @MrsRoo: congrats on your
    @auggiefrog: thinking of you!

16. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

Ahhhh. DH got to feel her! I have been feeling get for a bit but nearly nothing the last week-ish. Today I felt a few solid moves and when I was laying on my stomach I could feel some with my hand between my belly and bed. I called DH in and layed on his hand and he felt a few flutters!!!

17. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@BandDmommy: @bloved: @Mrs. Lemon-Lime: @auggiefrog: @JennyLayneAZ: thank you ladies!

@BandDmommy: that sounds like it was a great visit!

@MaisyMay: such an exciting moment!

18. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@MaisyMay: how awesome!

19. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@MaisyMay: that's awesome! I am so jealous of all you ladies who are feeling the baby move!

20. Nibygd

pea / 13 posts

@MaisyMay: yay! So exciting!

21. Nibygd

pea / 13 posts

I think we need some bump updates. Going to post mine, it's definitely a bump now!

22. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

A couple weeks ago I felt what could be flutters, but for a solid week and a half I have been feeling lumps. The lumps are like the massage chairs at a nail spa. I'm pretty sure it's the baby. When I lay right side bump down I can feel a shift in my belly that I think is the baby too. The mornings around 4 or 5 am are when I can feel the most lumps moving around. DH is too slow to get to my belly to feel it.

23. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@MaisyMay: Wow- I can't believe DH felt kicks! I am feeling some flutters (I think), but am having a hard time admitting to myself they're real. I can't wait to see the baby at our U/S next Friday.
    Next Tuesday is both the EDD for the baby we lost in April and the day I'm half way done with this pregnancy. I am going to light a candle for the baby we lost, and am trying to think of some other way to commemorate the day. I'm sad for the baby that could have been, but so excited for the one that will be.

24. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@MaisyMay: what?!! Wow that's awesome! I'm still not 100 %'sure what I'm feeling is baby. But I can't wait and I have an appt next wed. So
    I'm excited things are moving along well at this point!
    How's everyone feeling? My ms is gone( Thank God!!) but headaches have taken its place. I'll take a headache over ms any day though

25. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@jh524: ugh - I've had so many more headaches with this pregnancy than last! Luckily, they've gotten better over the last week so I hope yours let up soon, too!

26. MaisyMay

@jh524: this is my second time around and I have been feeling LO for a few weeks. For DH to feel I had to lay on my belly, on his hand. He didn't feel sharp nudges, just little pushes.
    @poppygirl15: I got pregnant with my second pregnancy right after my EDD from my miscarriage. It was an odd feeling.

27. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: Your description of the massage chair I spit on! I'm getting those feelings too!!

@jh524: I'm feeling awful! I'm a little bit anaemic and I've just been diagnosed with GD (not on medication yet) - but I'm exhausted still and feel heavy & woozy when I stand up. I've been off work for 2 weeks now but no amount of sleep is making me less tired. Its ridiculous because I felt so well last time!

28. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@poppygirl15: what a nice sentiment. I was about five weeks during the EDD of my first pregnancy. It ended up being a pretty hard day for me, as 5 weeks was the point where I started to lose that pregnancy.

29. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@poppygirl15: The day I heard the heartbeat with this baby, was the day I started miscarrying last year with my first pregnancy. The day's couldn't have been more different and yet so similar with all the emotions I was feeling.

30. akcoffeebean

cherry / 204 posts

All I want to eat is kimchi with cauliflower soup. Better than with my first where I only ate fries or baked potatoes.

31. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

Just had monthly appointment with OB. Normal checkup, nothing exciting. HB is 150. Next appt is nurse appt on Saturday.

32. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@BandDmommy: good appointment!

I feel like I'm in this boring in between stage lol haven't felt any movement, don't know the sex....just a lot of waiting!

33. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@auggiefrog: just checking in to see how you are doing. Did you have the repeat bloodwork?

Everyone's anatomy scans must be coming up right? Ours is 2 weeks from tomorrow. We decided not to be team green, so I am excited to be so close to finding out the gender!

34. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@bloved: yay, exciting!

35. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

I had my anatomy scan today. I was in the U/S room for 2 hours with the staff not being able to get all the views they wanted but the doctor said everything they saw looked good. I'll go back in a few weeks and hopefully LO will be willing to move around more.
    Hoping everyone else is having good appointments and staying well!

36. MaisyMay

@bloved: my scan is tomorrow.

DH felt LO move yesterday without me laying on his hand. I feel this one more than A who was an anterior placenta.

37. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@bloved: I had another blood test last week. My levels were still elevated, but lower than the first test. They are going to talk to me about more testing options at my anatomy scan next week.

I'm starting to feel like a pregnant woman. By 2 pm my lower back is starting to feel like death. I'm wobbling around due to the back and hip pain.
    Anatomy scan is next week. I hope that some of my problems get sorted out and I don't gain any new ones. And that the babies growth is good.

38. MaisyMay

Well, change us to team blue! Turns out that LO is actually a boy, not a girl like the doctor first thought.based on our anatomy pic, we are VERY certain this time.

39. BandDmommy

pomelo / 5660 posts

@MaisyMay: yay exciting! One of each!

40. MaisyMay

@BandDmommy: yup, DH was happy with the thought of a girl but is so excited about a boy.

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee