Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

April 2016 moms!

1. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@AMommyThang: Congrats! He is beautiful!

2. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@AMommyThang: eek!! I cannot wait to meet my lil man!! He will also be born at 39 weeks. Have a great night mommy, enjoy your precious bundle hope your feeling well

3. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@AMommyThang: congratulations!! He's adorable.

4. AMommyThang

cherry / 152 posts

We're both doing great! Thanks everyone.

5. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@AMommyThang: Oh my goodness! So adorable!

6. Autumnmama79

pear / 1703 posts

@AMommyThang: so cuuuuuuute!

7. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

Had my 36 week checkup today. Blood pressure is down so he was really happy about that. Baby girls head is in my pelvis, she's ready to go lol oh and my gbs test came back negative so yay for that.

8. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

wonderful pea / 17279 posts

@AMommyThang: glad you're feeling a bit better!

@JennyLayneAZ: great check up!

9. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@AMommyThang: such a cutie!!

10. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

In case any stateside mamas still need their car seats installations checked out.

http://www.safercar.gov/cpsApp/cps/index.htm

11. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@JennyLayneAZ: I had my 36 week appointment yesterday today and it was a good one! Happy you are not having any more BP issues. My doctor said I could go into labor at any time - now or in 3 weeks or possibly be late. It's hard to believe we are so close to meeting our little ones!

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: We still need to do this. I think it finally hit DH yesterday when I told him what the Dr said.

Is everyone nesting or not feeling like doing it anymore? I want to be more productive but I prefer relaxing on the couch or staying in bed. I need to get at least one more energy burst to get things ready.

12. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@autumnleaves: I'm nesting harder than ever. I just can't help it!!

13. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

I'm not really nesting since very soon I'll have people trampling through my house. The house is super clean, but it's just not ready for baby. Maybe with our glider's arrival on Wed it will trigger me to do something. All of my nursery plans are going to be saved for the new house.

14. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@AMommyThang: oh man, he's so precious!!
    @JennyLayneAZ: yay for a good check up, by Bp was a concern for my first pregnancy, so I know how much of a relief that must be to have it go down!
    @autumnleaves: I'm nesting like a crazy person and its really been affecting my sleep since I can only do so much while DD is awake, so I go into hyper drive as soon as I close her door for bedtime. It's driving DH crazy, but I just feel like there's SO MUCH to be done and we are seriously running out of time.

At the OB office for my 37 week appt right now, so hopefully everything goes smoothly. Baby girl still feels high and I was only 1.5 cms dilated at my 35 week appt so I hope that means I'll go until my due date because I still need more time!!

15. MaisyMay

GOLD / cantaloupe / 6703 posts

Well ladies, we call at noon to see when to go in. Less than 4 hours! LO is all set, we are taking her out to breakfast and then to daycare. She knows Grandma is her person for the next few days and that her brother will be here most likely tomorrow but Mommy will be in the hospital tonight.

16. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@MaisyMay: Was she okay with that?

17. MaisyMay

@Cherrybee: yup. She is having fun with grandma and enjoyed showing her daycare plus hanging out yesterday.

18. Mrs. Lemon-Lime

@MaisyMay: so exciting!

19. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@autumnleaves: I'm nesting like crazy!! Just cleaning and organizing like a crazy person. Can't wait for everything to be ready

@MaisyMay: super excited for you!!

@MrsRoo: Hope your appt goes well

I have a friend who's scheduled for a c section tomorrow. I called her but she's in bed with a fever, 101, but says her Dr will still do the delivery tomorrow. I'd definitely want to wait until I had no fever and felt better, wouldn't you?!

20. MaisyMay

Update, L&D is full so I have to call back at 4 to see if a bed is available.

21. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@MaisyMay: Nooooooooo!

22. MaisyMay

@Cherrybee: yup. We wait. If they are full at 4, we will either be told to call later, go to one of the other 2 hospitals, or try again tomorrow.

23. JennyLayneAZ

nectarine / 2690 posts

@MaisyMay: ack! I hope they have room at 4!

@Mrs. Lemon-Lime: @autumnleaves: @MrsRoo: thanks ladies!

24. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@MaisyMay: what? I'm so confused why would they tell you to go to another hospital unless you are in labor? Wouldn't you want to be at the same hospital where your doctor is?! Hope a room opened up just for you good luck

25. Cherrybee

papaya / 10570 posts

@MaisyMay: That's awful. They wouldn't be inducing you if they didn't think it was absolutely necessary, surely? So time must be of the essence. I'm so sorry.

26. MaisyMay

@jh524: my doctor won't deliver my little one. We have Kaiser and it is pretty much whichever doctor is on duty. Even then, since we are planning on being at the teaching hospital, it will be residents and midwives mostly, with the attending stepping in if something odd happens. Since I am in the Bay Area, there are 3 Kaiser hospitals with an L&D department within 45 minutes of my house, so if one is overly full, they reroute patients. We are hoping for a bed too.

27. MaisyMay

@Cherrybee: I am diabetic so inducing at 39 weeks is standard due to possibilities of baby getting too big quickly at the end and also placenta deterioration.

28. autumnleaves

pear / 1622 posts

@MaisyMay: I am hoping you get good news at 4PM!

@jh524: I hope I am not sick when LO comes - I can't imagine going through everything with a fever but at the same time maybe the excitement will override the fever and symptoms.

29. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@MaisyMay: oh I see. Fingers crossed you get in soon. As long as your feeling good and everything
    @autumnleaves: I know, that's why i decided to pull lo from daycare for the upcoming two weeks just to try and prevent illness as much as possible. She just found out she has the flu so they are postponing.

30. auggiefrog

kiwi / 631 posts

@MaisyMay: That sounds so annoying. I hope you can find a room soon!

@jh524: That sounds horrible! I feel bad for your friend.

I had a biophysical? yesterday and the baby was being stubborn, but finally did everything it needed to do. S/he was also sucking it's thumb. And in exactly two weeks from now, if I haven't gone into labor already, I will be checking in for my inducement. So I'm officially in baby eviction mode!

31. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

@auggiefrog: two weeks!!! Eek!!
    I know! I feel so bad for her
    she has type B. Was that covered in this years flu shot because I know she got one. Poor thing, what horrible timing.
    I swear, I will live in a bubble until the 11th if I have to. We live in a small community and I'll do anything to stay away from the germs. I've been so sick this whole pregnancy so praying I can stay healthy!!!

32. MaisyMay

6 p.m. it is. Glad we will be getting things started.

33. jh524

pear / 1632 posts

Good luck!!!

34. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@MaisyMay: good luck! Can't wait to hear about another April baby!

I thought I was going in to labor last night but it turns out it was just heartburn and an upset stomach. Tums and water did the trick but I was up for 2 hours and I'm so exhausted today.

I'm actually surprised at how anxious I feel about the delivery of this baby, I mean I have done this twice before. I think I worry I won't make it to the hospital on time and I worry about my almost 2 year old that has no idea what's going on. Ugh! I think the uncertainty of everything is getting the best of me. I know my kiddos will be okay while I'm gone but I'm just feeling very emotional about it all. Maybe I'm also feeling feelings because I know this is my last pregnancy! Ugh this lady is emotional!

35. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@jh524: @Cherrybee: @MrsRoo: I am so jealous of all you nesters. I want to get stuff done but I am just.so.tired/sore/swollen each night that I turn into a big lazy nothing by the time my son goes down to bed. For the past 3 nights a basket of newborn laundry has been staring me in the face to get folded, and I just keep stubbornly walking by it!

36. Canoli

persimmon / 1458 posts

@bloved: ha. I forgot to comment on the nesting but yes this is exactly how I feel! No motivation to do anything!

37. poppygirl15

apricot / 400 posts

@Maisymay: good luck!
    @Autumnleaves: I am nesting like crazy. My mom's come over for three days while my daughter's been in preschool and we've gotten to do all of the hardcore cleaning and organizing that I've been wanting to do for the past 9 months. I can't believe how much I can get done without work dragging me down! Maternity leave is the best.

38. MrsRoo

pear / 1642 posts

@jh524: thank you, it was perfect. Baby girl is still high and I'm still only dilated 1.5cms and GBS negative. Exactly what I wanted to hear today.
    @MaisyMay: good luck!! can't wait to welcome our next April baby!

39. Eieio

coffee bean / 46 posts

Our expectant mom has an appointment today to hopefully (finally!!!) find out her csection date so we can buy our plane tickets!! I'm so anxious/emotional/excited!!

40. bloved

persimmon / 1114 posts

@Eieio: eek! That is so exciting!!!

Reply »

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee