Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2014 Babies!

1. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

Today is H's first birthday. I'm in tears. Not really sure how to feel right now. My baby is 1.

2. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

@littleblessings: happy birthday!!

3. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Danizaur: thank you!

4. raintreebee

pear / 1531 posts

@littleblessings: Aww, happy birthday. My son turns one tomorrow. I am sure I will shed some tears. We aren't doing a party because of a recent death in the family. Will be just the three of us opening presents and eating cake while waiting out a snowstorm.

5. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@raintreebee: no party here either. SO has to work but we will have cake!

6. erinpye

pomegranate / 3706 posts

@littleblessings: happy birthday to your little cutie!

7. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@erinpye: thank you! Can't believe it's been a year already. Time need to stop flying by.

8. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@Honeygold89: I'm so sorry to hear about your loss

@littleblessings: happy birthday H!

R has been sick the past couple of days, thinking its a stomach bug. Poor girl has thrown up 4 times yesterday and once today. One was projectile vomit on her daycare teacher yesterday, so that meant she spent less than 5 mins there before we went home. On the brighter side she turns 1 on Wednesday and we started transitioning her to WCM yesterday... Mainly because we ran out of formula and didn't want to open a new tub, girl is loving the milk.

9. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@littleblessings: aw he is so cute happy late birthday to him!

@raintreebee: happy birthday to yo LO too

@lavender: thank you. Hope your LO is feeling better. N is on wcm too since me going to the hospital and taking all the different pain pills I felt like he was too close to go on formula now and he loves it too and does fine with it.

I can't be he'll be 1 in 2 weeks

10. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Hey ladies! I started a 1 year update thread for our LOs!

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/feb-2014-babies-1-year-updates-and-pics#post-2040057

11. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Danizaur: I can't be a part of it.

12. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

We finally have our first tooth!

13. OldEnglandMama

cherry / 212 posts

@Danizaur: I can't join the new thread either!

I'm so sorry for your loss @Honeygold89: - I hope you're feeling better and wishing you lots of sticky baby dust for the next time.

Happy birthday to all

We're now at 8.5 teeth (0.5 because I can see it, there's a white edge, but it seems to have stopped). They seem to have slowed down after starting so early. At his last weigh in he was 25lb :O My back is very curious to know what he'll weigh at his 12 month appointment.

He is still nursing, and still takes 2 bottles of expressed milk each day at daycare. However, he eats well (whatever we eat, loves to use his fork), and also drinks 4-8oz of whole cow's milk a day from a straw cup.

Not walking or crawling - he does his own little 3 point scoot, with the 4th point (a hand) being used to carry whatever he wants. He does lots of supported walking with his push cart thing and ride on car. His head is massive though, so it seems everytime he lets go, his centre of gravity gets thrown off and down he plummets.

Oh well, back to the birthday party planning I go.

14. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@littleblessings: yay for a tooth!

@OldEnglandMama: thank you we'll be trying again soon and I can't wait.

N birthday was Friday the 13th. He had his 12 Month check up on his birthday but didn't get fully checked out because when she checked his ears he had yet another ear infection for the 3rd in 3 months. He goes back for his shots and a full check up this Friday. He's 18 1/4 lbs and 28 1/4 inches tall. He's so smart and funny and loves music. He danced the whole time at his party Saturday. He got his first haircut last Wednesday and I hated it at first because the man cut it lower than I wanted but it's gro on me now and I'm starting to like it. He looks like a new baby. He has 8 teeth now too n says Apple an moos like a cow

15. littleblessings

pear / 1739 posts

@Honeygold89: we popped our second tooth yesterday.

16. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

Here's a pic from his party Saturday n one when he first got his haircut and once it started growing on me.

17. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@littleblessings: aw really they're going to keep coming back to back now

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee