Hellobee Boards

Login/Register

February 2014 - Nurseries

1. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@ElbieKay: love the hamper it's too cute.

@raintreebee: the stars are so cute.

@erinpye: love everything from the colors to the designs.

@lavender: can't wait to see your finished pics

2. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

Here is my crib bedding! My grandmother finished it in time for the shower. I'm pleased with it overall. I wish it was more bold but she did an awesome job. And I'll cherish it forever since It was handmade.

I'm going to put a bright yellow crib sheet on at some point. The gray one is just a place holder. Plus I'm aware that the bumpers and everything will eventually come off when he starts to sleep in his crib. Just for show right now.

The other side of the blanket is the owl material.

3. lavender

grapefruit / 4554 posts

@Danizaur: I love the crib skirt, we did grey and white chevron for LO's curtains.

4. artsyfartsy

cantaloupe / 6692 posts

http://boards.hellobee.com/topic/babyzaurs-nursery-reveal?replies=4#post-1376587

Here's what we have! I don't want to say its finished, because there's a few more touches and decor I want to add...like a lamp, rug, mobile,and more books and toys for his bookshelf, but it's all ready and organized for him to come to! My mom is sewing his curtains which aren't finished yet but I'll post a pic when they're done.

I'm pleased with how it turned out.

5. IcebergMom

persimmon / 1295 posts

My update! Ok the little pack n play will be replaced by white crib when Grace moves out of it and I'm waiting on gender to determine artwork. I'm thinking a string of bunting over crib and new lampshades and a mirror over dresser.

6. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@IcebergMom: looks nice and comfy in there and I like that color on the wall I just love blues.

So we now have everything done. We got a little accent table to sit the lamp on and put his small stuff like comb, brush, and thermometer and stuff like that in. The chair before and after MIL redid it We took the door off the closet and put up a curtain for a door and DH put up the tv last night.

7. SweetMamaM

pear / 1743 posts

I finally have something to post in here - our lovingly restored rocking chair, painted by my dad with the cushions reupholstered by my MIL!

8. Honeygold89

nectarine / 2527 posts

@SweetMamaM: that's cute I like that print.

I'm looking for something like a bean bag ottoman I seen some at walmart but didn't like the colors.

You must login / Register to post

© copyright 2011-2014 Hellobee